PDA

View Full Version : Cable

JG26Red
02-23-2004, 01:43 PM
hello, i live in milwaukee WI, i use Roadrunner cable... it should be nice and fast and keep me connected... BUT i seem to get alot of LAG!! could it be a weak conn or weak PC?

i have a win98 AMD Tbird 1.2 512mb pc133ram, gerforce 4mx 64mbram...?????

i have all updated drivers and files etc... my ping is rather low most of the time, but just seem to have some issues at times... any ideas?

JG26Red
02-23-2004, 01:43 PM
hello, i live in milwaukee WI, i use Roadrunner cable... it should be nice and fast and keep me connected... BUT i seem to get alot of LAG!! could it be a weak conn or weak PC?

i have a win98 AMD Tbird 1.2 512mb pc133ram, gerforce 4mx 64mbram...?????

i have all updated drivers and files etc... my ping is rather low most of the time, but just seem to have some issues at times... any ideas?

BaldieJr
02-23-2004, 02:28 PM
Try playing on FighterJerks. It should give you pretty good performance.

Your machine, like many many others, is kinda underpowered.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">
______ _____
(, / ) /) /) , (, /
/---( _ // _(/ _ / __ ,""""]
+----/ ____)(_(_(/_(_(__(__(/____/__/ (__--------,' /---+
| / ( / ,' NR / |
|(_/ ..-""``"'-._ (_/ __,' 42 _/ |
+-.-"" "-..,____________/7,.--"" __]-----+

</pre>

JG26Red
02-23-2004, 03:41 PM
no, we have had are differences... you probably would let me get in air and just boot me!! lol, i will try your server and see how that works... i just wanna fly, somehow, FR or arcade, but i cant stand the GD lag when i finally work behind some body and right when i hit the guns... LAG... lol... must be them 2 mile long flash of the FW lol

BaldieJr
02-23-2004, 03:57 PM
I don't hold grudges against people online, especially those with the same hobby as mine.

Give it a whirl. I'm running B239's this week, with an occaisional switch to I-153s when its demanded. Lots of fun, and great people.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">
______ _____
(, / ) /) /) , (, /
/---( _ // _(/ _ / __ ,""""]
+----/ ____)(_(_(/_(_(__(__(/____/__/ (__--------,' /---+
| / ( / ,' NR / |
|(_/ ..-""``"'-._ (_/ __,' 42 _/ |
+-.-"" "-..,____________/7,.--"" __]-----+

</pre>