PDA

View Full Version : Ordering IL2 CoD CE on Firefox is a nightmare!

GSXKatana1000S
03-24-2011, 12:15 PM
Was a nightmare indeed, tried yesterday and nothing seemed to be happening, just kept showing as unsubmitted,emailed support to cancel that order, which they promptly did tried again today once and now have 2 more unsubmitted orders that I've emailed support to make sure are cancelled, decided to try IE 8 before giving up, order went through straight away, this was with paypal on both browsers.

UBI should be aware there seems to be a problem ordering with the absolute latest ver of Firefox 3.6.16 tht came out a yesterday (not beta 4.0) Firefox is my preferred browser and I've never had problems ordering anywhere else with it ... oh well, bit of a nightmare, just hope my copy of IL2 CoD CE is here for release day http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

voyager_663rd
03-24-2011, 01:27 PM
Depending on how you tried to pay for it, that charge may have gone through as many times as you tried to buy it.

I had an issue with another site when ordering online. Could never get to the "approved" part so cancelled the order and tried again.

The payment part went through 3x, the order once. It all got straightened out in the end but double check your cc company (if that's how you tried to pay).

GSXKatana1000S
03-24-2011, 01:39 PM
It was with Paypal, contacted support who to be fair were quite quick to respond, I've only got one order and one successful payment made, just as i wanted.

If anyone else is having problems ordering with Firefox try IE, it worked for me.

ytareh
03-24-2011, 05:45 PM
Neither would work for me ...