PDA

View Full Version : Why not stick to acb?

bERZERKERR_
05-23-2011, 01:41 PM
hey guys..i read that ubisoft is in developing a new Assassin's Creed... why?? why not to just stick to acb which has been released for not even a year and develope the multiplayer and make it a popular game..soon it will be just like any other fps game company..''ea-activision''... they did great work on the free dlc and they could add more fixes and more improvements to the game as anyone can join and see it has a few wrong things...but i guess that doesnt matter anymore and ubisoft didnt even care and they r just making new and new and new games so we $$$$ to >0

Razrback16
05-24-2011, 12:21 PM
Because they're furthering the story. You can continue to play the ACB multiplayer if you wish, but most people are pumped for the new game. I can't wait. Wish it was coming out tomorrow!!

Gasketfuse
05-25-2011, 12:20 PM
Besides, they're putting the multiplayer-related improvements in the new game.

aMat7
05-25-2011, 06:14 PM
Do we get it for free since we can't play multiplayer at all on ACB?

bERZERKERR_
05-26-2011, 03:17 AM
im not saying anything about making the new game..but its why they damn make it and there multiplayer is all bugged and has errors?why not to damn fix it first and make the mp perfect...why to hurry and make new game and we buy it then its broken??

AntiChrist7
05-26-2011, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by aMat7:
Do we get it for free since we can't play multiplayer at all on ACB?

we can't ply MP, than what have i been doing the last two months?....