PDA

View Full Version : RNZAF, more suqadrons



NZspurs
07-09-2005, 06:44 AM
Is there anyway to download/Add more Kiwi squadrons to the dynamic campaign? Woudl be nice to be able to fly throughout the war, more varied airframes.

NZspurs
07-09-2005, 07:46 PM
bump

VW-IceFire
07-09-2005, 09:59 PM
Not really...

But...you can fly with No.14 squadron RNZAF at Guadalcanal in my campaign called "Turning the Tide" which can be found on this page:
http://www.flying-legends.net/php/downloads/listings.ph...e_number=2&cat_id=28 (http://www.flying-legends.net/php/downloads/listings.php?page_number=2&cat_id=28)

RNZAFJay
07-10-2005, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by VW-IceFire:
Not really...

But...you can fly with No.14 squadron RNZAF at Guadalcanal in my campaign called "Turning the Tide" which can be found on this page:
http://www.flying-legends.net/php/downloads/listings.ph...e_number=2&cat_id=28 (http://www.flying-legends.net/php/downloads/listings.php?page_number=2&cat_id=28)

IceFire, your campaign kicks ****, thanks so much http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif. I just been playing a few missions, but it all feels quite right. Also (I know its someones elses work) but the Wairarapa Wildcat skin is really nice too.

If you're interested in what the RNZAF did in the Pacific, this campaign is for you, the RNZAF at their peak. Get it! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

ZK-DABLIN
07-10-2005, 04:32 AM
Being a Kiwi myself, if anything NZ becomes available I definately check it out.

Achilles_NZ
07-10-2005, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by ZK-DABLIN:
Being a Kiwi myself, if anything NZ becomes available I definately check it out.

Heheh, quite a few popping out of the woodwork lately which is great to see http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

HotelBushranger
07-11-2005, 02:45 AM
There seems to be a big rush of NZers joining about now http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Good to see http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

CrazySchmidt
07-11-2005, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by HotelBushranger:
There seems to be a big rush of NZers joining about now

We've been here all along.

Cheers, CrazySchmidt. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Esquire_1
07-12-2005, 03:16 AM
Yup ...we're never too far away mate!

Cheers, Esq.