PDA

View Full Version : Balance Issues

Lance_
07-04-2009, 05:13 PM
Here's a list of complaints I have about the multiplayer experience (I'm having a blast though, don't get me wrong)

1. Snipers are WAY TO EASY. Everyone and their mom chooses the sniper class in free for all or team deathmatch. It needs to have wobble added or make it incredibly inaccurate unless you've stopped moving for 1-2 seconds. I also propose rifleman only have one pistol instead of two.

2. The sawed off shotgun needs something changed. I propose that the rate of fire be lowered, it's stupid how quickly both rounds can be fired. 4 rounds can probably be fired under a second on two sawed off shotguns, one in each hand? Either change the rate of fire, or increase the loading time.

3. Bunny hopping has NO place in this game, or any game for that matter. I just played a match where a Hombre class just ran around bunny hopping when you tried to aim at him. His accuracy didn't seem to be affected by it at all. It's ridiculous that bunny hopping would be allowed in game. Each jump should be the equivalent of half a second of sprint or something, to throw off the aim. Or perhaps add a small delay between each jumps?

4. When I get done playing a multiplayer match, the game forces me back to the main menu... I don't have words for how stupid this is.

I hope I don't come off as sounding like a whiny kid, but I really love the multiplayer so far except for the few things I've mentioned. Agree/Disagree? Post here and let me, as well as hopefully Techland know what you want changed in game.

Lance_
07-04-2009, 05:13 PM
Here's a list of complaints I have about the multiplayer experience (I'm having a blast though, don't get me wrong)

1. Snipers are WAY TO EASY. Everyone and their mom chooses the sniper class in free for all or team deathmatch. It needs to have wobble added or make it incredibly inaccurate unless you've stopped moving for 1-2 seconds. I also propose rifleman only have one pistol instead of two.

2. The sawed off shotgun needs something changed. I propose that the rate of fire be lowered, it's stupid how quickly both rounds can be fired. 4 rounds can probably be fired under a second on two sawed off shotguns, one in each hand? Either change the rate of fire, or increase the loading time.

3. Bunny hopping has NO place in this game, or any game for that matter. I just played a match where a Hombre class just ran around bunny hopping when you tried to aim at him. His accuracy didn't seem to be affected by it at all. It's ridiculous that bunny hopping would be allowed in game. Each jump should be the equivalent of half a second of sprint or something, to throw off the aim. Or perhaps add a small delay between each jumps?

4. When I get done playing a multiplayer match, the game forces me back to the main menu... I don't have words for how stupid this is.

I hope I don't come off as sounding like a whiny kid, but I really love the multiplayer so far except for the few things I've mentioned. Agree/Disagree? Post here and let me, as well as hopefully Techland know what you want changed in game.

Wasp46
07-04-2009, 05:48 PM
nobody will hear you here Sir http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif but i tell you what head over to thsi forum and you can talk to the developers

http://www.callofjuarezfans.com/forum/index.php

besides i agree in some of your points .. spawning is terrible and the sniper is somehow easy