PDA

View Full Version : Joystick problems wo'nt controll

knoc11
01-10-2005, 06:07 AM
I am unable to get myx45 to function in PF. I am in dimen8400 pent 4 over 515 ram,Dx 9 I have installed all patches for stand alon PF. Win XP The instalation went well until , in the handbook, on page 12 I was told that I should select joystick and the to properties. I could find no place where I could do that. The game starts and plays the movie and seems to be functioning excep that the joystick has no controll. the controller passed all the tests. I have talked to support twice and sent two messages to tech support and they recommended I go to the forum. I am really frustrated and I hope that one of you might be able to help me. Thank a lot. knoc11

knoc11
01-10-2005, 06:07 AM
I am unable to get myx45 to function in PF. I am in dimen8400 pent 4 over 515 ram,Dx 9 I have installed all patches for stand alon PF. Win XP The instalation went well until , in the handbook, on page 12 I was told that I should select joystick and the to properties. I could find no place where I could do that. The game starts and plays the movie and seems to be functioning excep that the joystick has no controll. the controller passed all the tests. I have talked to support twice and sent two messages to tech support and they recommended I go to the forum. I am really frustrated and I hope that one of you might be able to help me. Thank a lot. knoc11

Bartsimpson-
01-10-2005, 06:38 AM
Try mapping your stick in fb/pf controls rather than the software that came with it , if that fails try 'tully' here the joy stick man .

Good luck .

Bartman .

Bartsimpson-
01-10-2005, 06:51 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by knoc11:

Or try here - a recent thread on x45 stick settings .

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=26310365&m=6911028162

Tully__
01-10-2005, 09:20 AM
If you have another controller plugged in your X-45 is probably registering as ID#2 in Windows. Click the "Joysticks..." link under my signature picture and read the article it takes you to. If you do have two controllers pluggeed in, you may find the section near the bottom about having a second controller paticularly useful.