PDA

View Full Version : 7th Heaven

dieg777
06-24-2005, 02:06 AM
Over the last few nights flying offline I have really been impressed with this sim.
Everything seems to have come together with new patch AI and my new TIR3 with vector expansion.
The fights have been tense and no longer do enemy seem to pull impossible tricks or able to catch you no matter what you try on defensive. Particularly memorable was a fight against thunderbolts and mustangs over normandy in a FW 190 A8
I ran out of ammo and had to head for home,over 20 mins I managed to evade firing passes by timing my turns, using split S and using clouds. Took a few hits but made it to base.The bandits chased until I was over base then headed off. When I had landed and switched off I felt exhilarated and a bit drained.
The fight seemed hard but fair and was fun. Makes all the time and effort and money put into this seem very worthwhile

han freak solo
06-24-2005, 06:13 AM
I like the fact that offline, the AI I've been up against do not have rear-facing radar anymore.

They don't smell me on their 6 at 5km anymore! I stand a better chance now at getting in a good pass before they outfly me, now.