PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed website and some more thought's

yehonatan.roth
10-03-2007, 09:31 AM
http://www.assassinshaven.com/

might be a nice site and i think that takeing a look in the forum will be satisfing but i don't have time today so...

and another thing...

a book of AC as we all know is coming out

now i thought to my self there are times that people read a book see a movie about it and say the book is better and some times see the movie and have no tolerence (wrote tolerence because i forgot totally how to write patiesnse)

to read the book...

so waht if you read the book before you play the game (might take weeks)
and then when your finished you have an even better gameplay and the susspence of play grows even further throw the time you read your book

or even more odd reading a part in the book playing it in the game,... pause, save, read, play, pause, save,
and so on and so on

makeing a so and so hours of game play turn into weeks of fun and suspence...

please tell me what you think i put mutch thougt into this...

Kaxen6
10-03-2007, 09:41 AM
What I heard about the book is that it is kind of like supplemental information in an extra story rather than just spitting out the plot of the video game in book format... so I'm not perfectly sure if it would ruin it... But I suck at refinding where I read stuff and my memory can be really dodgy... so don't take my word on it if your life depends on it...

I dunno. I plan to buy the books so I can tell to my mother that I've stopped reading comic books xD

BEEateMAN
10-03-2007, 10:19 AM
I was pretty sure the book was gonna be about Altair's Past (Like how he got to Master Assassin)... Cant remember where i heard that though...