PDA

View Full Version : Can You Redeem Two Different Sets of Bonus Content For the One Account?

AssassinsRouge
11-20-2011, 05:29 PM
The other day while out shopping I went I snapped and bought the "special edition" AC:R. I was rather pleased with myself, I only paid 22 for it as someone I know works in the store.

It came with Ezio's "Ultimate Armour" and 2 MP skins which I redeemed straight away. I finished the SP with just a few trophies left to get and made a start on MP. Then yesterday morning I got a parcel in the post, it was the collector's edition of you guessed it AC:R. A friend had bought it for me as a surprise. I haven't opened it yet as I wanted to know can I redeem the bonus mission and MP codes with that version as well having already redeemd the SE codes?

Thanks,

B]AR[/B]

Krayus Korianis
11-20-2011, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by AssassinsRouge:
The other day while out shopping I went I snapped and bought the "special edition" AC:R. I was rather pleased with myself, I only paid 22 for it as someone I know works in the store.

It came with Ezio's "Ultimate Armour" and 2 MP skins which I redeemed straight away. I finished the SP with just a few trophies left to get and made a start on MP. Then yesterday morning I got a parcel in the post, it was the collector's edition of you guessed it AC:R. A friend had bought it for me as a surprise. I haven't opened it yet as I wanted to know can I redeem the bonus mission and MP codes with that version as well having already redeemd the SE codes?

Thanks,

B]AR[/B]

If the codes are for your region, I don't see why not. (some codes are region locked)

AdmiralPerry
11-21-2011, 09:20 AM
From what I understand, you should be able to redeem the two sets of codes. If there is any overlap, the older data will be "overwritten" with the newer data, but you won't lose anything. So, it'll look like it just added your new stuff.