PDA

View Full Version : WOW Patch works for me*********

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 02:51 AM
New Dell P4 3gig ATI 9800 pro128meg, i gig memory
WOW, game is more realistic and guns and evrything is amazing for me. I updated to latest ATI Catalist driver first on video card then installed patch, WOW
Sound does sound a little different but I have Logitech Z680 and sond is no problem. I like realisim flight controls and guns and force feedback as well.
Wanted to post to let others know my patch works well
Have those experiecing problems upgraded to lastest video card drivers first before installing patch?

All I can say is WOW

Ronell

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 02:51 AM
New Dell P4 3gig ATI 9800 pro128meg, i gig memory
WOW, game is more realistic and guns and evrything is amazing for me. I updated to latest ATI Catalist driver first on video card then installed patch, WOW
Sound does sound a little different but I have Logitech Z680 and sond is no problem. I like realisim flight controls and guns and force feedback as well.
Wanted to post to let others know my patch works well
Have those experiecing problems upgraded to lastest video card drivers first before installing patch?

All I can say is WOW

Ronell

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 02:54 AM
WOW!

Buzz_25th
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------47|FC=-
<center>
http://www.vfa25.com/images/imglib/Vfa25.jpg

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 02:55 AM
Definitely n00b in this forum./i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif
Enjoy your patc befor the next one /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
We all left our amazingnes at the door( so that Rayban don't feel lonely)/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

<center>"The show must go on..."<center>
<center>http://www.btinternet.com/~jj_b/vaw/images/iar81t.jpg </center>
<center>A 'good' landing is one from which you can walk away. A 'great'
landing is one after which they can use the plane again<center>