PDA

View Full Version : AC2 S3/M03 Questions...

Flora-Steel
12-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Where do I buy the treasue map for Monteriggioni?

Where is Leonardo da Vinci? Ezio in Inventory has 4 Codex--2 still encrypted? Can't do anything with the Codex (map/message) display in the house?

There are several wall towers that Ezio cannot access the upper parts of; one clearly has two treasure chests visible?

Ezio found all 8 statues. Two per pedistal reveals treasure but is that it? I thought when they were all done that something special would be revealed/unlocked?

Will dying clothes be necessary for different regions?

Thanks.

Karniest
12-10-2009, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Flora-Steel:
Where do I buy the treasue map for Monteriggioni?

Where is Leonardo da Vinci? Ezio in Inventory has 4 Codex--2 still encrypted? Can't do anything with the Codex (map/message) display in the house?

There are several wall towers that Ezio cannot access the upper parts of; one clearly has two treasure chests visible?

Ezio found all 8 statues. Two per pedistal reveals treasure but is that it? I thought when they were all done that something special would be revealed/unlocked?

Will dying clothes be necessary for different regions?

Thanks.

You buy the treasure maps from the Art shops, in Monteriggioni you first need to build the shop and then it will be available.

Leonardo will come and go on the map, just keep playing and he will appear again

If you activate the map your decoded codex's will automatically be put on there.

To access the upper levels, play through the main quest and you will learn an action that allows you to reach higher handholds.

Thats it from the statues.

Dying clothes is never necassary, its purely for cosmetic purposes, (although I think you get reward points (xbox) if you use 2 specific dye's)

Flora-Steel
12-10-2009, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Karniest:
You buy the treasure maps from the Art shops, in Monteriggioni you first need to build the shop and then it will be available.

Thanks much...

zipitydo
12-14-2009, 10:19 PM
"There are several wall towers that Ezio cannot access the upper parts of; one clearly has two treasure chests visible?"
I have been having the same trouble accessing the tower with the two treasure chests. How is it done? Thanks

OzDavis
12-15-2009, 02:27 AM
There are treasures in all of the 'Renovations' areas. Upgrade the area to reach the treasure.

In the case of the three areas with towers - Brothel, Thieves' Guild and Military Barracks - you may be able to reach the treasures without upgrading them using the 'climb leap' ability you learn from the thieves in Venice (I don't know.... never waited that long!), but when you do upgrade them extra beams, etc. appear that allow them to be climbed easily, and you should have money plenty enough too upgrade them before you even reach Venice.

EDIT:
I just noticed no-one had answered your question about statues... There are four pedestals around the back and sides of the villa that take two statues each. Each pedestal opens to give you money (2000 florins IIRC) when the appropriate two statues are placed on them (by interacting with them).

Flora-Steel
12-15-2009, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by OzDavis:
There are treasures in all of the 'Renovations' areas. Upgrade the area to reach the treasure.

In the case of the three areas with towers - Brothel, Thieves' Guild and Military Barracks - you may be able to reach the treasures without upgrading them using the 'climb leap' ability you learn from the thieves in Venice (I don't know.... never waited that long!), but when you do upgrade them extra beams, etc. appear that allow them to be climbed easily, and you should have money plenty enough too upgrade them before you even reach Venice.

EDIT:
I just noticed no-one had answered your question about statues... There are four pedestals around the back and sides of the villa that take two statues each. Each pedestal opens to give you money (2000 florins IIRC) when the appropriate two statues are placed on them (by interacting with them). I've finished this area--both the statues and all the Villa renovations and all the treasures are done...for me at least prior to reaching starting Venice. In fact, I've just returned from my first brief searching around Venice to Villa to use 40 UPlay points to access Assassin Tomb: Paying Respects. I think this thread is finished. Thank you.

zipitydo
12-17-2009, 11:29 AM
I have somehow missed the Monteriggioni upgrade mini-game. The chest behind Claudia reads 0 and I cannot find the architect to open other stores. On my first visit to the workshop inside Villa Auditore, I did not have enough florins to do anything. I finished the 8 statues but purchased armor. So I went back to Florence to get treasure. Coming back with florins, I cannot find the architect or Claudia. What am I doing wrong? I love this game.