PDA

View Full Version : Want to be Known On Youtube?

Krothy11
09-30-2011, 04:44 PM
Heey Every Body,
I had a nice idea, it's not original but, I am really bumped up to do a this. I can't play ACB right now because of the port problem and so I wanted to do this. Its like this: You send me a new Assassin's Creed Brotherhood video that you recorded and that its not on YouTube yet. Then I upload it on my channel. I will comment about your strategies and I will, of course, say your name and your channel link. So when people see my video they will click on the link in the video and in the description box and they will go to your channel and subscribe
I am really exited. This is a good thing for you, its publicity
Okay if you want to to participate just comment on this post " I want to"
Think about that, my YouTube username is: VanirGameplay
Peace,
SirVanir.

itsamea-mario
09-30-2011, 05:22 PM
I remember robson saying something about either you or people like you doing this.

Go F yourself!

Krayus Korianis
09-30-2011, 05:24 PM
If I ever make a video of my gameplay... It's going on my Channel, not yours.

HIBEE12
09-30-2011, 05:25 PM
My videos are for my channel ONLY

Jexx21
09-30-2011, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
I remember robson saying something about either you or people like you doing this.

Go F yourself!

Just say Fottiti. It means the same thing.

OGCFB
09-30-2011, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by SirVanir:
Heey Every Body,
I had a nice idea, it's not original but, I am really bumped up to do a this. I can't play ACB right now because of the port problem and so I wanted to do this. Its like this: You send me a new Assassin's Creed Brotherhood video that you recorded and that its not on YouTube yet. Then I upload it on my channel. I will comment about your strategies and I will, of course, say your name and your channel link. So when people see my video they will click on the link in the video and in the description box and they will go to your channel and subscribe
I am really exited. This is a good thing for you, its publicity
Okay if you want to to participate just comment on this post " I want to"
Think about that, my YouTube username is: VanirGameplay
Peace,
SirVanir.
Who do you think you are machinima?

roostersrule2
09-30-2011, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:

Go F yourself!

Just say Fottiti. It means the same thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Or cazzo so it has an AC2 or ACB reference

LightRey
09-30-2011, 06:00 PM
What's with all the hate? Is he trying to scam people or something?

SleezeRocker
09-30-2011, 06:02 PM
Ma che Cazzo!

Jexx21
09-30-2011, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by roostersrule2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:

Go F yourself!

Just say Fottiti. It means the same thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Or cazzo so it has an AC2 or ACB reference </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, Ezio did say Fottiti.

Frederico told the doctor to not mess up Ezio's face, it's the only thing that does him any good. In a joking manner of course :P

In reply Ezio told him 'Fottiti!'

ProletariatPleb
10-01-2011, 12:24 AM
I don't think swearing is within the forum rules, be it any language >_>

But, I can spare a non-swearing dialogue..

Nice try, saputello(wiseass)

itsamea-mario
10-01-2011, 02:15 AM
I thought he said vaffanculo, meaning 'flip you'
But not as polite?

persiateddy95
10-01-2011, 03:56 AM
This guy has 1 subscriber.

Krothy11
10-01-2011, 04:20 AM
Don't you understand? Is it to hard for you to understand that all I want is to give fame to the good ACB Players that upload but aren't as known as they deserve!

PirateRob
10-01-2011, 04:30 AM
fail. sorry but i dont believe anyone would be willing to give there videos to you when theyre quite capable of uploading to their own youtube account, seems to me that you're trying to get your own subscribers through other people's 'awesome'

LightRey
10-01-2011, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by SirVanir:
Don't you understand? Is it to hard for you to understand that all I want is to give fame to the good ACB Players that upload but aren't as known as they deserve!
Well if you have only one subscriber, how exactly are you going to be able to give fame to people?

itsamea-mario
10-01-2011, 05:52 AM
Listen, I have about 26 subscribers, you have one.
Why on earth would I give you a video of mine!?

I don't think you're trying to scam us, but you are a frigging idiot!

Krothy11
10-01-2011, 07:59 AM
I am not trying to reach out to the people with many Subscribers!
Besides people alredy accepted my offer because they do nnot upload all of their videos, so they send them to me!

Sarari
10-01-2011, 08:42 AM
Guys, please don't hate LOL

I mean, he's trying to do something nice for us, or at least trying to. It might not be a smart idea but give him some credit that he actually had the guts to post this hahaha, considering all these hating comments :P

trueguitarist95
10-01-2011, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Sarari:
Guys, please don't hate LOL

I mean, he's trying to do something nice for us, or at least trying to. It might not be a smart idea but give him some credit that he actually had the guts to post this hahaha, considering all these hating comments :P

Rofl alt account?