PDA

View Full Version : My chat window is buggered

ROXunreal
04-14-2009, 12:06 PM
My chat window has shrunk, the part of it where I see the messages and stuff, and I can't enlarge it back again. When I move the cursor to the edge and the little "expand" arrows appear, I click but I still can't expand it. So I am literally without any information about the current game as well as unable to read any messages. How do I fix this?

ROXunreal
04-14-2009, 12:06 PM
My chat window has shrunk, the part of it where I see the messages and stuff, and I can't enlarge it back again. When I move the cursor to the edge and the little "expand" arrows appear, I click but I still can't expand it. So I am literally without any information about the current game as well as unable to read any messages. How do I fix this?

DKoor
04-14-2009, 01:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ROXunreal:
My chat window has shrunk, the part of it where I see the messages and stuff, and I can't enlarge it back again. When I move the cursor to the edge and the little "expand" arrows appear, I click but I still can't expand it. So I am literally without any information about the current game as well as unable to read any messages. How do I fix this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Here is a quick emergency fix; tap SHIFT+TAB and the console will open with all messages. However while console is open you can't control your aircraft.

Anyway... my conf.ini section is

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">
[chat]
region=(dx=1.0018744,dy=0.11625,x=0.0,y=0.0)
adr0=ALL
autoLogDetail=3
adr1=MY_ARMY
</pre>

...try to copy paste it into your conf.ini (into appropriate place) I think that'll fix it. My chat was just fine last time I checked it (had 3 lines displayed).
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ROXunreal
04-14-2009, 06:38 PM
It worked, got it unstuck, thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif