PDA

View Full Version : My IL2 Gold Arrives today!

Amon26
01-19-2005, 07:44 AM
This is a (semi) big deal for me. I spent most of my leisure time for about 2 days, calling around to every store that sold PC-games, asking if they had it. I kept getting responses like. "we no longer carry it" or "sold the last one, we aren't getting any more" I finally had to order it off Amazon and even then I was expecting a "on back-order" message.

Anyways heres the real reason I made this post. What are some general things I should know about, before combining IL2 with PF?

Hopefully, by the time my classes are done this morning it should be at my house.

JG53Frankyboy
01-19-2005, 07:47 AM
is in IL2 gold thé adon "Ace expansion pack" included ?

you need FB+AEP to merge it with PF

BBB_Hyperion
01-19-2005, 08:03 AM
Gold is FB + AEP .

JG53Frankyboy
01-19-2005, 08:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BBB_Hyperion:
Gold is FB + AEP . <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, than ............. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
go ahead.
insatll FB (no patch needed)
install AEP in it (no patch needed)
install PF in it.

than download the patched with the little "m" behind its number . m = merged

Gato__Loco
01-19-2005, 09:56 AM
Man, you are going to love it!! PF may be an incomplete product (according to some people). But FB+AEP is a fantastic game. Combined with PF has no rival.

Capt._Tenneal
01-19-2005, 10:22 AM
You'll be so happy. If you think waiting for the PF add-on with the several new planes is exciting. You'll soon be installing the Gold Pack and getting HUNDREDS of new planes, flyable and AI. Yeah baby yeah ! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Amon26
01-20-2005, 05:57 PM
Ha-haa! and you have all been quite right!!

I've been trying to teach myself how to fly the BF109. It's so foreign to the Zero. I haven't played many games that have been learning experiences like this.