PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILER] Completing block 7 ?

Smeal
11-18-2007, 12:32 PM
Here's my "issue"... I've fully completed the game, i did every single investigation mission, saved every citizen, climbed every view points, which caused my memory blocks to all be white and blue, there aren't any black "lines" anymore. Except for memory block 7. I couldn't help but to notice that the block remains black with a little symbol over it. Did I miss something, or is it just not possible to make that block become white ? I tried replaying it, thinking that since Vidic had left, the game would go on and wouldn't stop with the doctor saying "we've got it", since he isn't there... But it didn't change anything.

help ?

Smeal
11-18-2007, 12:32 PM
Here's my "issue"... I've fully completed the game, i did every single investigation mission, saved every citizen, climbed every view points, which caused my memory blocks to all be white and blue, there aren't any black "lines" anymore. Except for memory block 7. I couldn't help but to notice that the block remains black with a little symbol over it. Did I miss something, or is it just not possible to make that block become white ? I tried replaying it, thinking that since Vidic had left, the game would go on and wouldn't stop with the doctor saying "we've got it", since he isn't there... But it didn't change anything.

help ?

Rogue4152
11-18-2007, 12:35 PM
it will always stay like that i think.

Photus
11-18-2007, 12:40 PM
Yeah, I have the same thing you do.

Zikro
11-18-2007, 12:43 PM
But if you click on that memory block it will tell you assassination complete which means it's done with. There is also an attachment that contains a message if you wish to view it.