PDA

View Full Version : AC Revelations Uplay Rewards?

dfcDELTA
10-26-2011, 06:08 AM
Having trouble finding any information for Uplay Rewards for ACR, is there any confirmed rewards yet and how to unlock?

Thanks

reini03
10-26-2011, 06:39 AM
No news on that one yet. I guess they want to keep that secret until the release of the game.

XxKillaChaosxX
10-26-2011, 06:40 AM
The only confirmed unlock is the Knight for multiplayer.

dfcDELTA
10-26-2011, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by XxKillaChaosxX:

Where is this confirmed?

sticks165
10-26-2011, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by dfcDELTA:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XxKillaChaosxX:

Where is this confirmed? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> it was on the betas tips and news

dfcDELTA
10-28-2011, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by sticks165:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dfcDELTA:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XxKillaChaosxX:

Where is this confirmed? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> it was on the betas tips and news </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, I missed the Beta,because I was on VK. Do you remember what it said.

Chronomancy
10-28-2011, 07:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sticks165:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dfcDELTA:

Where is this confirmed? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> it was on the betas tips and news </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, I missed the Beta,because I was on VK. Do you remember what it said. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That the knight is an unlock able from Uplay?

phoenix-force411
11-03-2011, 09:28 PM
It is now accessible now through Uplay!

PinkSkittles284
11-04-2011, 03:10 AM
Having trouble finding any information for Uplay Rewards for ACR, is there any confirmed rewards yet and how to unlock?

Thanks

copied from a similar topic I posted in yesterday:
I just loaded up ACB on my 360 went to uplay and ACR is listed with 4 actions: complete sequence 1, complete sequence 3, complete the game, reach level 20 in multiplayer
4 rewards: ACR theme, 3 Brotherhood weapons and medicine capacity upgrade, new Mediterranean defense missions, the knight multiplayer character

WackoJacko_7
11-04-2011, 03:31 AM
Uplay rewars are accessable, if your on ACB, before you go on the Singleplayer or the Multiplayer on the Main menu, go to uplay, theres one way, im sure you can just go to the Uplay website too, but ive not checked anyway, heres the Actions, and Rewards.

Actions:
10 Points-BEST SERVED COLD = Complete DNA Sequence 1
20 Points-SEAL THE DEAL = Complete DNA sequence 3
30 Points-REVELATIONS = Complete the game
40 Points-TRUE TEMPLAR = Reach level 20 in the abstergo training programme

Rewards:
10 Points-AC REVELATIONS THEME = ACR theme.....
20 Points-SOLO PACK = Adds 3 brotherhood weapons and adds a medicine capacity upgrade
30 Points-METITERRANEAN EXCLUSIVE MISSIONS = Unlocks a new mission for each city in the Mediterranean defense meta-game
40 Points-MULTIPLAYER PACK = Unlock the knight character for use in your templar profile

Hope that all helps :P

Black_Widow9
11-04-2011, 12:26 PM
They are now available on the Uplay site as well. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
ACR Uplay Actions and Rewards (http://uplay.us.ubi.com/win/actions-rewards/assassins-creed-revelations)