PDA

View Full Version : What new killing animations can you think of?

Masta_Pain
01-05-2011, 08:20 PM
ACB brought us a whole lot of new killing animations, although some moves were limited (i.e. only one animation for spear to spear counters), so I made this thread to what new moves the community can think of. I'll start.

This is sort of a new move altogether, what you do is grab an enemy by the collar, switch to hidden blades if you haven't already, and activate them without moving your hands, sending the blades straight into the enemy's neck. From there you can just hold him as he dies and drag him along, let go of high profile to drop him on the ground, or throw him into scaffolding or other enemies.

Inorganic9_2
01-06-2011, 03:43 AM
I think some weapons need hidden blades involved in their animations. Like in Lineage where Giovanni blocks high, flicks his blade out and stabs the guy in the stomach.

Nice to see something like that being involved in oen of the gun double kill animations. Hidden blade through the neck, move the enemy in front of another one, then pull the gun trigger.

DavisP92
01-06-2011, 06:16 AM
they probably will add more (hoping they do cuz we can't keep using the same ones). but at least they should make it realistic (not saying ur ideas weren't, i'm saying what they put in the game wasn't).

germanosz
01-06-2011, 06:29 AM
I want a vicious stabbing animation where you stab your target like 10 times (using a dagger). Of course, this would make you highly vulnerable, but it would be just fine as a 1st hit (when you're not in combat yet, the direct execution attack).

And the sword moves aren't very interesting.
Head cutting, plx?

Another thing I can think of is:
Smoke grenade, double kill, gun, knife.
All automatically.

I'd love to see this throwing knife move as well: after stabbing a guard, you throw your knife and hit another guard's head, just like in the movies <3

I'm aggressive... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

IIwangcarsII
01-06-2011, 06:36 AM
I would LOVE to see a head pop off in ac! it would be awesome!

Inorganic9_2
01-06-2011, 06:51 AM
I imagine it's pretty hard to cut a head off unless you're using an axe on a block. Plu, you can't get too bloodthirsty, or you may as well just be a mercenary...or Kratos haha. I think quick, clean and efficient is what an Assassin needs.

@Pdavis3 - which moves do you think aren't realistic?

Rakudaton
01-06-2011, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Masta_Pain:
This is sort of a new move altogether, what you do is grab an enemy by the collar, switch to hidden blades if you haven't already, and activate them without moving your hands, sending the blades straight into the enemy's neck.

OBJECTION M'LUD! I believe it's been stated somewhere that the hidden blade mechanism isn't powerful enough to be activated INTO someone's flesh -- you have to extend the blade, lock it into position, and THEN stab someone. After all, it's activated on a finger switch; and the thing about fingers is that they're not very strong (no muscles, you see)...

Good thread idea, though! Here are some of my ideas:

-> There should be a double-execution ability for the hidden blades! Now I know all other doubles use up ammunition (bullets, throwing knives), so there would have to be a downside. Perhaps the two targets have to be very nearby? Anyway, here are some thoughts:

--> Ezio does his whirly spinning execution through the air with his blades extended, only instead of going at the target he goes between two nearby ones and hits them both. The guards clutch at their necks and fall.
--> Ezio does his execution where he slips behind the guard and stabs them in the back; then in a scripted sequence the guard behind him rushes up to attack but Ezio just sticks out his other blade and the guard runs onto it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Sps_Drake
01-06-2011, 08:12 AM
Impove the arrow storm? The arrows come out of nowhere and make no sound.

DavisP92
01-06-2011, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:
I imagine it's pretty hard to cut a head off unless you're using an axe on a block. Plu, you can't get too bloodthirsty, or you may as well just be a mercenary...or Kratos haha. I think quick, clean and efficient is what an Assassin needs.

i was refering to the gun execution streaks. in that time it wasn't possible to hold more then one bullet in a gun, let alone 6 and more. In AC2 it was realistic cuz u would shoot the gun then quickly reload it, and when u select the gun weapon, not the sword and gun. u shoot one bullet and reload, but with the sword and gun u can shoot it until u have no bullets left without reloading :P.

XxSYD3WINDERxX
01-06-2011, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:

Yes, that's what some of the moves are like and those are some of my favourite. Like when you do the sword execution streak, one of the moves id where Ezio does a little jump and thrusts down slightly and just nicks the guys throat. I also like it when he does that move with the hidden blade, I actually haven't seen it in this, but it was in AC:II and Ezio does a quick rapid multi stab thing with a weird sound effect into their stomach ;P

Avl521
01-06-2011, 10:11 AM
I want the next assassin to rip <STRIKE>Helios'</STRIKE> a guard's head off with his own hands!

Or cut someone's legs http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

OMG! I got my GOW into my AC! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

itsamea-mario
01-06-2011, 10:39 AM
A move where Ezio jumps 505968609689 feet in the air then flies down sourounded by lightning and fire with his sword and inflicts 50pts of damage to his enemy.

Or cross block their sword so his arm is accros his body, and the enemies arm is out, leaving them open, then from there he can hit them in their face with the pommel, then bring the blade of the sword down slashing their neck, or across the chest followed by an upwards thrust theough the chest.

I would like to see more of the interactive counters, like in AC1 where he hit them and you could press attack to kill them with your sword, or the leg button to break their legs.