PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Ubisoft

Grandmaster_Z
11-19-2007, 11:07 AM
aside from the bugs and glitches, this is one of the best game i've ever played and i can't wait for more games to continues this franchise. obviously there is room for improvements and tweaking, but the only real thing that annoyed me was the last couple memory blocks where all you did was combat, especially when you get to Robert de Sable. also, as most have noted, the AI is stupid at certain points. But I can see where it could have been VERY difficult if the AI was smarter, so i can understand, but I'm sure the devs can improve on it without making it too difficult. Like i said, one of the best games ive ever played, and I've been gaming since the NES days. Like everyone else, looking forward to the next installment.

Grandmaster_Z
11-19-2007, 11:07 AM
aside from the bugs and glitches, this is one of the best game i've ever played and i can't wait for more games to continues this franchise. obviously there is room for improvements and tweaking, but the only real thing that annoyed me was the last couple memory blocks where all you did was combat, especially when you get to Robert de Sable. also, as most have noted, the AI is stupid at certain points. But I can see where it could have been VERY difficult if the AI was smarter, so i can understand, but I'm sure the devs can improve on it without making it too difficult. Like i said, one of the best games ive ever played, and I've been gaming since the NES days. Like everyone else, looking forward to the next installment.

jonavoly
11-19-2007, 11:20 AM
now they just need to get it working :shadow:

AirRon_2K7
11-19-2007, 11:27 AM
I think you mean : s h a d y : xD

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Pfft, take your copy back. I'd screw if mine didn't work. But seriously, looking at everything, it may well be a defect with the discs themselves... meaning that a new disc might solve the issue.