PDA

View Full Version : Is this going to make an appearance in AC:R?

WastingMyTIM3
07-13-2011, 10:43 PM
Came across an interesting video.
Can someone remind me the name of the underground Templar city in Constantinople?

Anyways, this video talks about some unexplained structures in Istanbul! They are suspecting an advanced ancient civilization (TWCB?), and they must have some sort of modern/advanced tools to help them build those columns around the area. Because there was no way human beings could do it with their bare hands...

Lots of strange discoveries are coming up that relates to Assassin's Creed's plot. First some Da Vinci painting with the number "72" in Mona Lisa's eye, second , a person holding an orb. Now this...
http://wimp.com/unexplainedstructure/

ThaWhistle
07-13-2011, 11:05 PM
heh, it looks vaguely like the crap we've seen in the vault and temples and such.

maybe its been tied into the game.

blazefp
07-14-2011, 07:11 AM
Does anyone wanna bet that this will be in the game?

sfin1994
07-14-2011, 07:26 AM
Its amazing what Ubi is willing to do to market this game.

reini03
07-14-2011, 07:27 AM
Wow, those... things... look almost exactly like the ones in the Colloseum and Vaticano Vaults. Let's send Desmond there. I'm sure there's a small pillar somewhere, activated by putting a hand of someone who's related with TWCB on it. Now why do I expect a Piece of Eden to be there?

LightRey
07-14-2011, 07:46 AM
Pretty cool stuff. I don't even care if it'll be in the game or not. I'm just fascinated by this in general.

reini03
07-14-2011, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by sfin1994:
Its amazing what Ubi is willing to do to market this game.

So you think Ubisoft has made it up? Probably not. It's spread across the internet, there are tons of history/news pages showing it. It's also on Wikipedia.

lukaszep
07-14-2011, 02:36 PM
I thought the underground city was Cappadocia? And it's populated by templars.