PDA

View Full Version : Any Chance of Aircraft Carriers Oleg

XyZspineZyX
06-19-2003, 02:19 PM
Any chance of including Aircraft carriers in the next or future Combat Flight Sims covering the WW 2 period, from Maddox 1C, Oleg.
So far you people at 1C have done everything better than everybody else, when creating a WW 2 combat flight Simulation.
I know there are plenty of guys out here, that would love a carrier in the game to take off and land on as part of simulated air combat operations.
So far we have seen nearly all ship types created for IL-2/FB, it seems some times that only a carrier is missing.
I get the feeling that a carrier would become the most used ship in a Sim created by Maddox 1C.

Any thoughts ?

Cheers from a Happy ( and Future ) Maddox 1C Customer.

XyZspineZyX
06-19-2003, 02:19 PM
Any chance of including Aircraft carriers in the next or future Combat Flight Sims covering the WW 2 period, from Maddox 1C, Oleg.
So far you people at 1C have done everything better than everybody else, when creating a WW 2 combat flight Simulation.
I know there are plenty of guys out here, that would love a carrier in the game to take off and land on as part of simulated air combat operations.
So far we have seen nearly all ship types created for IL-2/FB, it seems some times that only a carrier is missing.
I get the feeling that a carrier would become the most used ship in a Sim created by Maddox 1C.

Any thoughts ?

Cheers from a Happy ( and Future ) Maddox 1C Customer.