PDA

View Full Version : Old GR and GRAW players plea to UBI

specterm
04-25-2010, 11:26 PM
Hey guys. I'm 36 years old. Been playing PC games since the original Ghost Recon. Loved that game.

Ive been in clans such as XtremeEagles, and LethalBrigade and now am co-founder of a clan called www.UnitedGamingFederation.NET (http://www.UnitedGamingFederation.NET) -=UGF=-

Not sure anyone cares but I gotta get a word in. I have yet to find a game that has been able to replicate the functionality, quality and longevity of the original Ghost Recon. When clan mates refused to play GRAW1 because it failed to deliver; I supported it. When the GRAW2 demo/beta was released; I supported it. But the biggest problems with the GRAW series is UBI stopped supporting them practically on release. Bugs never got fixed. No new content was added and hacking made the game unbearable to play. UBI has become another money making machine that has become greedy and cares not what the customer wants.

Since me turning my back to UBI I have started to play COD series games, cod4, waw and now MW2. The maps in these games are too small and the games are too fast paced.

There has not been any forum that I have been in where the community isn't all CRYING for the same things.

Larger maps
tactical gaming
Cheat free
Functionality with server control
Longevity

All of which the original ghost recon had. I remember the day I picked up the Gold Edition. I was happy to pay for it. Ghost Recon but better w/new maps!!

Most here will disagree but MW2 is the best game Ive played since COD4 and GR1 prior to that. The IWnet system is not perfect but it beats sitting in an empty server waiting for it to fill. Steam has enabled me to make friends that would have never been possible in congested servers. And to top it off they will be releasing a map pack, that yes is not great but the game is great so I will buy it.

Point is. I'm very bitter about games as of late. my long list of attempted games include but are not limited to , Rainbow6 vegas 1 and 2, GRAW1 and GRAW2, Frontlines: Fuel of war, ARMA2, Operation Flashpointhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gifragon crap and now Battlefield BC2. I have soaked a ton of money into games in the past few years and NONE have been able to deliver what I'm looking for in a title.

PLEASE UBI. Prove me wrong. Get this customer back. I want to support Ghost Recon again. I want to support UBI again. But you fail to support and listen to us. It is a two way street you know.

... and what is this I hear about GR:FS being 3rd person only? If this is true nothing else will matter because I wont buy the game.

Thanks for hearing my plea.

FirstRock503
04-26-2010, 10:02 AM
I have to agree. I am a 42yr old with a similar history games played, length gaming and frustration. In the army after a mission we have after actions review to learn from our mistakes and provide a better outcome. With that being said, look at what was good with past games and incorporate it in the plans new game. As far as cheating the only way I can see is the latest PB tech. To allow the consumers moderate their own servers and kick the ones that find a way around the system.
FirstRock_EBDA http://www.elitebda.com/

buzzcocks
04-26-2010, 11:35 AM
I'm 40 and have played the usual suspects - cods, moh, BFields etc. BC2 hardcore is ok but there's already too much cheating and idiots spamming rockets vs infantry, not to mention the stat padders (unfortunately UBI are introducing a ranking system, which will only encourage cheating and stat padders).

If GRFS is 3ps only then I won't bother.

OB.BLINK
06-14-2010, 09:27 PM
I've been playing FPS games competitively since GR1 and I'm 25 now.

The original Ghost Recon titles like Island Thunder and the Dester one (can't recall its name) where the most amazing first person shooters I've ever played. Simply because they pretty much put anything a FPS game needed into it.

Then you get into games like MW2 and BFBC2 that were honed for Console play after pretty much backstabbing their entire PC community.

I'd love to see a game that came and showed these so called "BIG NAMED" games how to do things the right way.

Literally all they need to do is take the same exact (EXACT) platform/controls etc... from GR1 (scrap GRAW imo) and beef up the graphics.

Bam #1 selling game of all time and puts Infinity ward and ea/dice to shame.

SCE_Soultear
08-18-2010, 06:39 PM
Sad, I had high hopes for this game and now it is all 3rd person view. It's SC : Conviction with a different skin.

Nothing has satisfied my thirst for the originals of Ghost Recon and Ravenshield, heck even Black-arrow on the console was a blast.

I can see these PC:GR forums are dead, no surprise there. I wonder why? Hmmmmm.

SG_DEVIL
08-21-2010, 06:26 AM
Oh boy, good old time was that, how I miss to play Embassy.

Pest_AWC
08-24-2010, 08:51 AM
I am afraid nothing will ever beat the days of the Original Ghost Recon and the Rainbow Six series up to Ravenshield.

After that, UBI abandoned games that needed strategy and went for the Run N Gun console crowd.

It's nothing but aim-assist, health regen, respawns, magical 3rd person views and fast movement now.

chefmedina
08-25-2010, 01:50 PM
"Larger maps", "tactical gaming", "Cheat free", "Functionality with server control" and "Longevity".
I could not agree more. I have been playing the Ghost Recon series since IT and DS.

Larger Maps - I am 38 years old now, and have yet to find a game that is not "run and gun" in a cardboard box sized map. America's Army series has best maps. (not even a comparison to the IT and DS maps of course)

Tactical Gaming - well, that speaks for itself. We dont want "bunny hopping corner bouncing killers taking out your whole team. Its just not realism. To be honest, its downright frustrating. Drives us away from the multiplayer mode of the game. Lets face it %90 percent of GR fans buy and play for the MP mode. Make a team work as a team. tactically!! And, please please please, no ranks or stats or medals. Stat padding is for kids, and lets face it, UBI is not targeting the 6 - 12 years range.

Cheat Free - As much energy as UBI puts into cloaking suits, silent kills, third person cinematic views (just to watch yourself cloak) and state of the art weaponry design. The same amount of energy should be placed on Anti-Cheat. I can not express this point enough. Cheat Free environment takes the tactical play to the level that is expected. Play against tactics and not a ((*^%$( cheater with aimbot.

Functionality with server control - dont know what to say here.

Longevity - If you release a game, stay tuned to it. keep making it better. dont release it, just to put it on the shelve. Makes us feel like you made your money, now onto the next moneymaker. Keep working towards a cheat free anti cheat. Keep working bugs out. Dont just make the game, collect your winnings and forget about us. Dont forget UBI, we made you who you are today. If it were not for us, you would not have a paycheck. So please, do the job right. The way you did the first time.

If i have offended anyone, please forgive me. My intentions were to attempt to relay my frustrations. Do the math. If there are 16 of us who found this forum, and actually posted. How many others are there out there that are not aware of this forum and have not posted. There are alot of gamers out there that feel the same way.

That being said and with all due respect; I would like to be a part of the BETA TESTING TEAM FOR THE PC. I feel my input and advice could help tremendously.

FUNKILL
08-30-2010, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by SG_DEVIL:
Oh boy, good old time was that, how I miss to play Embassy.
You know there still is servers running?
I still play this game and have fun on the DK-F.DK server.

chefmedina
08-31-2010, 04:02 PM
what is the server IP? We would love to come play with you guys.

casauboneco
09-03-2010, 08:32 PM
agreed

I sign this petition!

also bring back shadowbane

kalenath
09-06-2010, 05:08 AM
I want the epicness of the original Ghost Recon back. I agree with this petition. But I do not see it having any effect at all. Not with this company's direction as of late. The problem with all this, is that they have to care about their customers.

I have YET to see any evidence at all that Ubisoft as a whole gives anything more than a pile of dog dung about what their customers think or feel.

Of course WHICH Ubisoft, since there are like, what seven of them now? And all of them apparently have the same PR, Q&A and advertising departmental slogan.

GIVE THE FANS THE MUSHROOM TREATMENT!

((ie 'Keep them in the dark and feed them bull excrement'))

FUNKILL
09-16-2010, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by chefmedina:
what is the server IP? We would love to come play with you guys.
The IP for DK-F server is : 88.83.79.10:2346

If u have Xfire,you'll find even more servers there.

http://www.xfire.com/download/now/

English1122
09-21-2010, 10:36 AM
Hello my Name is Brooklyn and I am 43. I played Ghost Recon all 3 in the early days with Tactical Gamer and just loved it. Mission creation and the nice coop play. My question is why UBI with better graphics 7 years later cant make an old school GR game with a fresher look ?? I love coop team play against AI, with mission creation. Just stick to core basics with good game play, that never gets old. Thanks for reading.

Hitman_Mus
10-19-2010, 05:37 AM
I tell you what folks you lot brought tears to my eyes, I am 30 and Ghost recon with all expansion packs was the best thing I have ever played, simple and to the point, I met so many people and fought so many clans (it was the bomb)

The problem with ubi is that they will not listen to us, the age target for them is between 15 to 25 years of age, anything above that they wont make a profit, even the new game (Future soldier) with camfoluoge suff has no basis in real world

My wish (dream) is for community game designers and coders to get together and create a free game that will b******t all major publishers http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

R0CKY
10-21-2010, 06:32 AM
How many time does Ubi have to hear exactly what Spectrum has said before they get the message?

People are so fed up with the lack of a proper GR replacement that they are continually trying to mod other game engines to replicate the old Ghost Recon feel - even if they cannot replicate the exhaustive feature set. That's telling you something right there.

BSR_RuGGBuTT
10-21-2010, 02:34 PM
See, even Rocky gets it! Although it amazes me that you continue with your site considering UBI hasn't done anything truly Ghost Recon in 6 years. Maybe it's time to let gr.net go away.

R0CKY
10-21-2010, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by BSR_RuGGBuTT:
See, even Rocky gets it! Although it amazes me that you continue with your site considering UBI hasn't done anything truly Ghost Recon in 6 years. Maybe it's time to let gr.net go away.

LOL, you have no clue, for real, but thanks for the advice. I know it hurts to see another site that banned you still online, but you'll get over it, time is a great healer.

BSR_RuGGBuTT
10-23-2010, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by R0CKY:
I know it hurts to see another site that banned you still online
LOL, whatever works for ya son. Your site is a joke just like UBI is a joke regarding anything Ghost Recon. Time to let it go. True Ghost Recon was over with 6 years ago. Your site is an homage to a game that made history but it's time is passed. Heck Rocky, you're just a hanger on hoping that one day UBI will come to their senses. Ain't gonna happen, even for those like you who fear change. Times have already changed. Anything with Ghost Recon in the name is garbage, and if you're a PC gamer then you've got nothing coming from UBI. Deal with it. Denial isn't a river in Egypt.

As for the banning: The prez of GRIN came on these forums and didn't like it when he was fronted out for being a liar. Then he said he was gonna stop posting here cuz of me (for posting a link to prove he lied). LOL, so he's gonna try to hurt my standing in this community? Of console gamers? I still stand by my assessment that a company having a two faced liar as president deserved to go under. Because if you can't tell the truth on a forum then you sure as heck aren't going to tell the truth and be an honest businessman.

For those reading, that's what Rocky refers to when he speaks of banning me. From his site with 25 active members. GR.net has come a long way since the good old GR days, and it's all been down. You, Rocky are a joke as is your site. As is the garbage UBI is trying to shove down our throats and call Ghost Recon.

My business website gets more traffic than GR.net does.

R0CKY
10-23-2010, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by BSR_RuGGBuTT:
As for the banning: The prez of GRIN came on these forums ....

For those reading, that's what Rocky refers to when he speaks of banning me.

From his site with 25 active members....

Like I said, you have no clue.

1. You were banned because you laughed in the face of people who had just lost their livelihoods. Where you come from that might be funny, but everyone I spoke to was equally disgusted with your attitude, hence the ban.

2. 25 active members? LOL, your ignorance knows no bounds. Did you pick that handle in sarcasm, because it really could not be truer a truer reflection.

The number of gamers GhostRecon.net continues to help on a DAILY basis with our FAQ and Forums, stretches into a four digit number.

See the mistake you are making, as usual, is thinking that you know it all, and that making crazy assumptions will go unchallenged.

With apologies to the OP for going OT, I must learn to resist Ruggs trolling.

BSR_RuGGBuTT
10-23-2010, 07:01 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">Ok time you read the rules, there are ways and means of voicing your opinion and this is not one of them</span>

kalenath
10-28-2010, 04:43 PM
I would love to see the original Ghost recon updated with newer graphics and AI. But it isn't going to happen. It is OLD.

Game companies want NEW. Who cares if new sucks a bull's reproductive organs? It's NEW, that is all that matters. Old is BAD and NEW is good. Who cares if new games are buggy, unfinished pieces of crap? That isn't important.

We obviously don't have a clue what we want. All we are is the player, the customer. We have no clue what we like to play, the game company knows better than us what we want to do. They know better than us what we want to see and hear.

It is so much better to tell us nothing at all. It is SO much better to make up silly stuff to try and keep interest when they can't or won't tell us anything.

Oh well, I am going to go back to playing a game that I know works. GRAW2 may be old, but here is a hint Ubi, it WORKS.

I for one prefer an old game, because it works, than the prettiest new piece of crap that you put out. Because it likely won't work.

Tinker1971
10-29-2010, 06:15 AM
GRAW2 might well work, but what they did to the :AW games in general was bad.

Taking out the slow and tactical approach to missions and forcing the run and gun attitude.

You have no normal movement speed in the crouch, which means creep along and take 2 weeks to cover 100M or run. Just not comfortable in a supposedly recon type game. IMO an insane game design decision.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

JoeDogs69
02-07-2011, 07:07 AM
Hi, I switched over to OPDR, Pc. And the upcoming RED RIVER. Forget the good old Grawe, it never comes!Ubi does not care what you think and want. CM is great to follow up their use on the forumhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif You should really go to the forum and see how frendly CM ishttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I have played Red River...!http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)) (http://community.codemasters.com/forum/general-discussion-1335/454592-i-have-played-red-river.html) I have played Red River...!http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif))

Originally posted by specterm:
Hey guys. I'm 36 years old. Been playing PC games since the original Ghost Recon. Loved that game.

Ive been in clans such as XtremeEagles, and LethalBrigade and now am co-founder of a clan called www.UnitedGamingFederation.NET (http://www.UnitedGamingFederation.NET) -=UGF=-

Not sure anyone cares but I gotta get a word in. I have yet to find a game that has been able to replicate the functionality, quality and longevity of the original Ghost Recon. When clan mates refused to play GRAW1 because it failed to deliver; I supported it. When the GRAW2 demo/beta was released; I supported it. But the biggest problems with the GRAW series is UBI stopped supporting them practically on release. Bugs never got fixed. No new content was added and hacking made the game unbearable to play. UBI has become another money making machine that has become greedy and cares not what the customer wants.

Since me turning my back to UBI I have started to play COD series games, cod4, waw and now MW2. The maps in these games are too small and the games are too fast paced.

There has not been any forum that I have been in where the community isn't all CRYING for the same things.

Larger maps
tactical gaming
Cheat free
Longevity

All of which the original ghost recon had. I remember the day I picked up the Gold Edition. I was happy to pay for it. Ghost Recon but better w/new maps!!

Most here will disagree but MW2 is the best game Ive played since COD4 and GR1 prior to that. The IWnet system is not perfect but it beats sitting in an empty server waiting for it to fill. Steam has enabled me to make friends that would have never been possible in congested servers. And to top it off they will be releasing a map pack, that yes is not great but the game is great so I will buy it.

Point is. I'm very bitter about games as of late. my long list of attempted games include but are not limited to , Rainbow6 vegas 1 and 2, GRAW1 and GRAW2, Frontlines: Fuel of war, ARMA2, Operation Flashpointhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gifragon crap and now Battlefield BC2. I have soaked a ton of money into games in the past few years and NONE have been able to deliver what I'm looking for in a title.

PLEASE UBI. Prove me wrong. Get this customer back. I want to support Ghost Recon again. I want to support UBI again. But you fail to support and listen to us. It is a two way street you know.

... and what is this I hear about GR:FS being 3rd person only? If this is true nothing else will matter because I wont buy the game.

BSR_RuGGBuTT
02-08-2011, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by GTNeidher:
Hi, I switched over to OPDR, Pc. And the upcoming RED RIVER.
Dragon Rising wasn't supported by Codemasters after it's release. No dedicated servers are FAIL, period. I had high hopes for the game and in many aspects it was more GR than anything since OGR. But Codemasters dropped the ball and disrespected it's client base by taking the money and running.

They'll have a much harder time getting me to purchase Red River. I'm past the point where I forgive when I've been burned.

fuSion33
02-16-2011, 12:46 PM
Hey guys. Im an OLD PC Gamer, I played the Original Ghost Recon on PC. Anyway I want to see if any of you remember me. Names were: NoXiDe TnT Taper fuSion ! Some ppl I played with were mursa, FuZioN, NeVZ, VF Rossie, ITF HiTMaN, ITF silenT, xiza and many more but thats all I cann think of. The maps I remember were Docks, Small River, and Castle!

Delushin
03-08-2011, 11:21 PM
is there anything good happening on this GRFS or anything as far as mods go that will make me happy ... getting annoyed now, its like MechWarrior remake promiss it doesnt happen

LOL and why does this forum load another window to post ... ubi? Thats kind of not cool dont take it the wrong way its just like ... you can make free websites now that have better coding YOUR A MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY ... Oh man I nearly cracked out R6CO the other day I am getting desperate

kalenath
03-09-2011, 07:21 AM
Why would they care about people getting annoyed?

Like you say, they are a multi million dollar company. If they burn a few hundred, thousand or MILLION customers, why WOULD THEY CARE?

Its not THEIR problem that WE are getting annoyed, now is it?

At least that sure seems to be what the gist we are getting from them is these days.

Don't expect ANY answers. THAT is Ubisoft's policy these days. Silence.

Sad, they WERE a great company once. Their fall is tragic, but no matter...

I will give my money to a company that actually acts like they give a **** about their customers. Which is basically any game company but Ubisoft these days.

Timbersavage
03-22-2011, 10:42 AM
I got to say I am 39 yrs old and have been in several big clans, such as Lethal Brigade, =XLB= Extremely Lucky Bandits.. and the clans all had one requirement. No hacking no cheating.. we pride our delves on this. now every game that seems to come out now is even easier to hack the game or get cheats for... we only do first person shooter games... now this new graw is 3rd person.. I will not purchase it. the game should be offered in two versions so those of us (the majority) who only play fps can enjoy the game we all came to love and enjoy..I guess I will be swayed to keep playing other fps games...too bad..... we were excited till we seen the trailer... we the players want fps not 3ps your loss in revenue, I guess COD and other game can get my money... I WILL NOT BUY THIS GAME..SORRY IT SUCKS!!!!!

RAW_NoizZ
03-27-2011, 03:07 PM
In an attempt to be brief and stay on subject, all I'll say is that I totally agree with all that I've read in this post. All I can do is concur with everyone and say that I enjoy First person shooters and to now take that away from the community is a big mistake. We purchase 5 games at a time to support our household (my wife, my kids and myself). We all enjoy playing together on games that we can enjoy. I too had trouble talking my RAW team into following the series (GRAW).
The only other game that i have been able to stomach is BFBC2. After being let down by so many titles, I think that i will not be purchasing titles only to find out how much they bite. As was said earlier, We loose support as soon as the game is released, the cheats and hacks are annoying and playing the same maps for years is (yawn) Boring. Please, ubisoft, don't contribute to destroying my love for first person shooters. I used to watch the forums and would see many requests for improving the game (some good, Some bad). It's your job to weed through these requests and make something that we (the community that made you, by purchasing your realeases) can sink our teeth into.

RAW_Noizz

KormRage
03-29-2011, 12:43 PM
To avoid hacking, Put it on steam.

Vac it up, son.

kalenath
04-03-2011, 10:50 AM
And they should care...why?

It's not THEIR problem if their DRM makes it so that legitimate buyers cannot play the game, now is it? After all, people PAID for the game. After that? Why should Ubi CARE?

CapT-morgan
04-17-2011, 12:54 PM
yea i loved gr 1 with desert storm and island thunder, that was alot of fun with all the clan matches and the ladders, i really did enjoy gr2 on xbox that was just as fun with clan matches and was fun but the rest all sucked since then, i am 32 years old now and would love to see another ghost recon game come out, the big thing that made gr1 great was the ubi lobby we need that again to make the next game big and popular again

blueberry606
04-18-2011, 01:24 PM
I loved the original GR. It will always be the best. Grins atempt at Graw series was ok but never hit the mark of the original game. The engine from grin, over powered to many PCs and left alot of players in the dust. From the looks of future solder, it plays like Graw 2. Thats fine, but I hope they make it more in line with the original GR series.

I think the biggest problem is content. They never add enouph content to keep peeps intrust up. If you want logetivity you must include content or the ability for user generated content. That just aint happing any more. If you can get 3 months intrist in a game now your lucky.

As publishers eak out every dollar from a tilte and control every aspect of gameplay to fit in some model the marketing department thinks is there peak profit margin sector. I say the marketers are not that wrong. We asked for ARMA 2, but it went to fare and graphics sucked and it takes to long to play.

So will future solder bridge that gap? Will groundbranch from Blackfoot studios finally be released.....LOLOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Dont hold your breath.

It will never satisfy us, but we will play just the same.

shobhit7777777
04-20-2011, 02:18 PM
I want Alpha and Bravo creeping through thick woods, leapfrogging and covering each other

I want my ghillied snipers crawling through thick brush, spotting targets and completely camouflaged, so that I need my TACMAP to locate them

I want the rush of adrenaline and panic when I see tracers screaming at me from the deep misty depths of a swamp.

I want the sick wet thud when I get shot and the gushing relief when a bullet hits a metallic door slightly to my right instead of my head with a loud ping.

I want the resounding silence as I stalk a patrol of enemies through NVGs, with the crescendo of crickets and swaying trees as the background score.

I want large areas which actually require me to send in Henry Ramirez with his MP-5SD to RECON the outlying area. Territories where I can put my Sniper team in a commanding position and cover my team.

I want the Original Ghost RECON back. Ghost Recon..where you have to actually use stealth and planning. GRAW was fine (For the PC) I really enjoyed it..it still maintained the core of the franchise but Future Soldier looks to be straying
Get the large explorable maps which actually require us to recon the area..plan an attack and execute it. I dont mind the cover system or the cloaking..I like it, I like the takedowns the sneaking aspects but for god's sake re-introduce the missing elements and please don't make it into a linear cover based shooter with minimum tactical and planning elements. Take Conviction as an example of how to maintain the core values and yet deliver accessible and fun gameplay.

SackersUK
04-22-2011, 05:14 AM
I'd agree 100%.

However, my belief is take what was good with OGR and make it better.

The FPS games around today have some great features and ideas added to them... all of which would have been influenced by OGR at some point.

So yes, give the game a feel of the OGR but I for one do not want a rehash of the old version with just better graphics.

SWAT09
04-26-2011, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by specterm:

Larger maps
tactical gaming
Cheat free
Longevity

I agree, gaming developers are sucking a lot now its all about money and war FPS games, look how many war games have come out in the past 2/3 yrs? No tactical ones or they have but just died. out. UBISOFT never support their games or people, Vegas2 had bots in the multilayer and no dedicated servers! While the first one had no bots in Multi and possible dedicated server. (they did add it later but too late)

Second their support sucks so bad they could not help me with Raven Shield online, it took about 5/6 months for me to find out the problem, all they said was "your computer is not supported" but it was, then I got my mates user name and password and I could play Multiplayer (my account never worked)

Btw if you guys a looking for a tactical game with these features:

Larger maps
tactical gaming
Cheat free
Longevity

I suggest SWAT4 (get GOLD edition) it is really fun and no cheaters and you have really really good server control which is:

Kick players
Ban
Force Spec
Force no weapons
Force mute (cant type)
customize server for own welcome messages
Make bots (in perl/pythn to admin the server I know people have done it)
more features....

You even get a web admin tool so you can see what's going on, or who kills who..

old game (2005) but amazing! never seen a game like it now..

blueberry606
04-26-2011, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by shobhit7777777:
I want the Original Ghost RECON back. Ghost Recon..

You know, if Blizzard can do it with StarCraft 2, Ubi can do it with GR. They are just not going to. UBI's marketing group runs the show, not gamers. They dont ask us, they ask players from I dont know were. Ive never been asked or seen in any comunity what we wanted. Its always they same. They say they gave us what the comunity asked for. Never. UBI is French, they dont ask anyone what they want. They make whats best for us in there eyes.