PDA

View Full Version : x45 joystick command lists

XyZspineZyX
09-30-2003, 09:21 PM
tally ho,
the saitek site has an falcon 4.0 command set
DO NOT USE IT FAULTS with A RUNTIME ERROR AND SCREWS UP THE WINDOWS EXPLORER SO YOU CANNOT PROGRAM YOUR STICK! i found out the hard way and confirmed it 09-30-03 when i tried to download this profile again

i seek to add command profiles and button arraingements to my stick the x45 from saitek i am working up a QUALITY arrangement for both JANES F-15 AND FALCON 4.0 designed to allow 3 mode control for a-a, a-g and nav mmode use it can be done all that you need do is remember what mode you are in to have control at the tips of your fingers i'm doing this as

XyZspineZyX
09-30-2003, 09:21 PM
tally ho,
the saitek site has an falcon 4.0 command set
DO NOT USE IT FAULTS with A RUNTIME ERROR AND SCREWS UP THE WINDOWS EXPLORER SO YOU CANNOT PROGRAM YOUR STICK! i found out the hard way and confirmed it 09-30-03 when i tried to download this profile again

i seek to add command profiles and button arraingements to my stick the x45 from saitek i am working up a QUALITY arrangement for both JANES F-15 AND FALCON 4.0 designed to allow 3 mode control for a-a, a-g and nav mmode use it can be done all that you need do is remember what mode you are in to have control at the tips of your fingers i'm doing this as

XyZspineZyX
09-30-2003, 10:16 PM
try this as an alternate

http://xdprofile.freebirdswing.org/index.asp