PDA

View Full Version : Just Another Couple Theories/Observations -Super Spoilers-

Jaxx47
07-05-2011, 11:11 PM
Ok So I have some General Ideas about alot of things, and after reading a bunch of stuff on the forum and remembering random tidbits of things I just want to throw some stuff out into the wind myself. Also Ive never played the psp games before so I might be missing out on some interesting info so Id love some input about those. But I Highly Doubt I will remember everything Ive thought out so feel free to Question me about some other stuff.

First Ill start about the voices at the end of the game and at points thru-out the Da Vinci Dissapearance(DVD). I believe they belong to assasins. And if Im not mistaken I believe one person is called William. Lucy was contacting Via email a person at a Assasins HQ named William M. I agree with somebody elses theory that Maybe William is Desmonds father based on the fact that M could possibly stand for Miles. It would explain how Desmond already was apart of the assasins.

Now what really creeps me out is at the end of the DVD, Desmond slips into a Coma but apperntly its not the first Animus Induced Coma hes been thru. I only think this because one of the voices (thinkin Will) says that he will pull thru like he has before. So in all seriousness I really want to know wtf has happend to Desmond in the past (so does everyone tho i think lol)

The voices also say they have the location of the next temple, So Im guessing their going to new york to say Hi Jupitar and maybe get the shroud?

About those mysterious footsteps! I honestly think they are just ezios bloody footsteps. I mean I doubt they would be an enemies footsteps because this isnt MGS and Eagle Eye doesnt spot thermal lol! But hey thats just me.

About Desmond going into the next game. I think he does wake up from said coma alone (Will and Mystery Man went to temple?), and hes just chillin inside the animus while Subeject 16 tries leading him to the truth of everything, and by the time he wakes up its time to save the world!!

Then again, Its said the this is a 3part game. And I personally believe revelations will be the closing chapter on Assasins Creed II. And by that I mean Assasins Creed III will be after Revelations. But again thats just me speculating.

On another note I at first believed that Adam and Eve were the First Assasins and that they Broke Free from thier opression by stealing the apple of eden thus casting the rest of humanity into exile, Causing the War.
However my ideas about all that have since changed since AC:B. I literally have no idea what to think because there are so many things to think about that whole scenerio. Is it possible that either Adam or Eve (one or the other not both) were one of THCB and loved the other and wanted to free the people? I mean so much has been said about who was bangin who.

I will agree that forces unknown have guided Adam's and Eve's to collide together at some point in time. With that being said I think the She (or Eve) referenced by Juno is currently a templar much like Maria was when Altair met her guessing that maria was an eve. Its also a thought that Adam's and Eve's have had nothing todo with each other since theirs the possibility that Eve's are considered The Chalice and everones acting like desmond is going to be the first to discover it. Or something to that effect anyway

Ima let this go out there for now and I hope yall get back to me with some good counter points so I can remember some other thoughts of mine or make thoughts already said a bit clearer

blazefp
07-20-2011, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Jaxx47:
First Ill start about the voices at the end of the game and at points thru-out the Da Vinci Dissapearance(DVD). I believe they belong to assasins.

Yes, they'r assassins. How they got there however is still a mystery to me.

About those mysterious footsteps! I honestly think they are just ezios bloody footsteps. I mean I doubt they would be an enemies footsteps because this isnt MGS and Eagle Eye doesnt spot thermal lol! But hey thats just me.

I have a better theory: the footsteps is just Ezio's blood spread through the ground by the battle.

Then again, Its said the this is a 3part game. And I personally believe revelations will be the closing chapter on Assasins Creed II. And by that I mean Assasins Creed III will be after Revelations. But again thats just me speculating.

I think ACB is just a prologue of ACR on account of being so short. In this way ACR will be ACIII.

On another note I at first believed that Adam and Eve were the First Assasins and that they Broke Free from thier opression by stealing the apple of eden thus casting the rest of humanity into exile, Causing the War.

I will agree that forces unknown have guided Adam's and Eve's to collide together at some point in time.

Everything can be explained through reason, you just watched star wars to many times :P

You could have more success in getting answers if you post this on console forum but don't put the whole text at once like you did in here. It can be very exhausting to read all this

AntiChrist7
07-21-2011, 05:13 AM
the thing about the footsteps: they arent there in the beginning

blazefp
07-21-2011, 05:40 AM
beginning like when?

dolly2011
07-23-2011, 08:45 AM
hi...in AC Brotherhood, Scene 5, follow the money i find myself on top of the Pantheon without a crossbow and no way of killing the guard without being detected. how do i kill the guard? the walkthrough suggests i use a crossbow but i don't have enough money to buy one. help!!!!!! thanks.

blazefp
07-23-2011, 09:36 AM
go post that in other topic and maybe you get more luck

deflectorn
07-28-2011, 12:12 AM
William can not be his Father.. He left his parents at maybe 15-16 years.. But there is always some chance.. but they kept him at a farm hole his life and never let him see the world

Ureh
07-28-2011, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by dolly2011:
hi...in AC Brotherhood, Scene 5, follow the money i find myself on top of the Pantheon without a crossbow and no way of killing the guard without being detected. how do i kill the guard? the walkthrough suggests i use a crossbow but i don't have enough money to buy one. help!!!!!! thanks.

The only quest I can think about that matches your description is the one where you need to kill Luigi and steal the Banker's chest. I never played the DLC so there might be a similar mission that also takes place in Pantheon. If you're talking about the latter, then ignore the rest of my post.

If it is the former, then you can either air assassinate him, poison dart (if it's unlocked at this point, can't remember), or walk behind him and assassinate him. Iirc you might be able to use the gun too.

CaptVimesUK
08-12-2011, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by dolly2011:
hi...in AC Brotherhood, Scene 5, follow the money i find myself on top of the Pantheon without a crossbow and no way of killing the guard without being detected. how do i kill the guard? the walkthrough suggests i use a crossbow but i don't have enough money to buy one. help!!!!!! thanks. You can climb down inside the domed roof.

kikit2525
08-18-2011, 03:37 AM
what if the voices are from somebody who is re-living Desmond's memories through a descendant...in the future?