PDA

View Full Version : choosing a spawn point on the same field

XyZspineZyX
10-16-2003, 02:17 PM
Hello,

I was wondering if that would be possible to create different spawn points on the same airfield. I'd like them to be chosables.

Yesterday we played, and a stupid player used a PE-8, spawned and droped his 5000kg bomb. He killed us all (his own team). He been doing this for about 30 minutes, i think he found it funny. He done this in both teams.

Well, at that time (some other times before either) i was thinking, is it possible to create choosable spawn points on the same airfield... like so we could spawn on the north or south side of a base for an example.

S~

XyZspineZyX
10-16-2003, 02:17 PM
Hello,

I was wondering if that would be possible to create different spawn points on the same airfield. I'd like them to be chosables.

Yesterday we played, and a stupid player used a PE-8, spawned and droped his 5000kg bomb. He killed us all (his own team). He been doing this for about 30 minutes, i think he found it funny. He done this in both teams.

Well, at that time (some other times before either) i was thinking, is it possible to create choosable spawn points on the same airfield... like so we could spawn on the north or south side of a base for an example.

S~