PDA

View Full Version : Was Den Defense even tested?

Sephrick
11-19-2011, 12:57 PM
I'm up to my third contested Den and I just don't have enough Moral points to keep the pace with the waves.

Not to mention the bull **** of multiple bombers in a single wave that can one-hit kill my barricades.

Was this tested beyond the easy-mode tutorial?

IntoxicEIGHT
11-19-2011, 01:10 PM
its not impossible, there just only 1 way to do it and a few key things you are missing to gain more morale.

1) Loot the dead bodies with B button for extra morale.
2) Set up all 4 Assassin leaders, one on each rooftop, as the more leaders you have, the more morale they generate.
3) Only use riflemen for your rooftop units. They do the most damage and can take out the flamethrower cart or battering ram cart on the last wave pretty easily along with your 3 cannon shots.
4)Make sure you have at least 2-3 fully upgraded barriers in place to slow down the carts and wave units on that last wave! They may seem to be destroyed fairly quickly, but if you have the rooftops loaded with riflemen, it should do the trick.
5) You have a hand pistol attached to your arm that you can use as well to take out those extra men that squeak through. This can happen in the first few waves because the riflemen reload pretty slowly. Your pistol shoots fairly fast as well.
6) Also keep an eye out for those enemy rooftop assassin's, they cant take out your units fairly quickly if you don't take them out with your pistol soon enough.

If you follow these tips, u should never fail another Den Defense again.

Its a little sad that this method works every time and that the enemy waves are just way too easy, but thats how the game is i guess. Maybe they will update it with a patch one day. Can only hope

LordWolv
11-19-2011, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by IntoxicEIGHT:
its not impossible, there just only 1 way to do it and a few key things you are missing to gain more morale.

1) Loot the dead bodies with B button for extra morale.
2) Set up all 4 Assassin leaders, one on each rooftop, as the more leaders you have, the more morale they generate.
3) Only use riflemen for your rooftop units. They do the most damage and can take out the flamethrower cart or battering ram cart on the last wave pretty easily along with your 3 cannon shots.
4)Make sure you have at least 2-3 fully upgraded barriers in place to slow down the carts and wave units on that last wave! They may seem to be destroyed fairly quickly, but if you have the rooftops loaded with riflemen, it should do the trick.
5) You have a hand pistol attached to your arm that you can use as well to take out those extra men that squeak through. This can happen in the first few waves because the riflemen reload pretty slowly. Your pistol shoots fairly fast as well.
6) Also keep an eye out for those enemy rooftop assassin's, they cant take out your units fairly quickly if you don't take them out with your pistol soon enough.

If you follow these tips, u should never fail another Den Defense again.

Its a little sad that this method works every time and that the enemy waves are just way too easy, but thats how the game is i guess. Maybe they will update it with a patch one day. Can only hope
We better call the...
http://bakbakee.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/grammar_nazi_logo.jpg
Other than that, I can't agree more on those tips. Well done. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

IntoxicEIGHT
11-19-2011, 02:26 PM
Oh, didn't know I was writing and essay for my English class. Thanks anyway. lol

and i've seen a hell of a lot worse on these forums.

Black_Widow9
11-19-2011, 02:54 PM
Please post about Den Defense here-
Den defense, yes or no. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/5191034169)
If you are asking for help please post without your use of Language or follow the tips above.
Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>