PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for Thursday ULC - Feel free to add in!

raykmy
06-23-2010, 08:50 AM
Can we have more pistols and silencers with them? EG: Beretta PX4 Storm like in GRAW2 and additional upgrade for current pistols in the game, EG: P99 upgrade with suppressor? maybe restricted to 3 upgrades per weapon?

bubbaganoosh
06-23-2010, 09:22 AM
Maybe give us the DLC you are trying to charge money for that should have been part of the game in the beginning.

Boris5134
06-23-2010, 10:26 AM
I'll bet anyone this Thursday's DLC will be the Silenced SPAS-12.

raykmy
06-23-2010, 10:39 AM
argh! dang it so... I have that already

AdarB
06-27-2010, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by raykmy:
Can we have more pistols and silencers with them? EG: Beretta PX4 Storm like in GRAW2 and additional upgrade for current pistols in the game, EG: P99 upgrade with suppressor? maybe restricted to 3 upgrades per weapon?
Why do people ask for various ULCs.. It's not like they create those ULCs now, ULCs mean those are unlockable contents made back in the game development and you can only unlock those now.

raykmy
06-30-2010, 08:56 AM
why not ask for free ULCs? As the words around are how the DLCs ruins games? much alike the case of COD:MW2?

AdarB
07-01-2010, 12:14 AM
why not ask for free ULCs? As the words around are how the DLCs ruins games? much alike the case of COD:MW2?
They can't create new ULCs because those are ULCs ! new and different content is called DLCs and that's not a small effort to create, it takes time and resources and they have no reason to create DLCs and hand them out for free.. plus if you're looking for more guns you need to realize that the achievements in the game that gives you points for upgrades are limited to the total sum of available gun ULCs and new guns would require more points which some players won't have because they've spend them all.

jonpie
07-01-2010, 02:53 AM
first i want to play online can somebody help my with the bug filename not founed?

raykmy
07-01-2010, 08:07 AM
if you say so? I still have 5000 odd P.E.C points, waiting for freaking uniforms or weapons, or maybe they could kindly release silencers for certain weapons? not nessarily have to be a free DLC, but it would still work better than paid DLC map packs without exclusive additional goodies in the game

AdarB
07-02-2010, 02:33 AM
if you say so? I still have 5000 odd P.E.C points, waiting for freaking uniforms or weapons, or maybe they could kindly release silencers for certain weapons? not nessarily have to be a free DLC, but it would still work better than paid DLC map packs without exclusive additional goodies in the game
I was referring to players with exclusive content such as the Spas and the Silenced Shotgun.. (which might be available to everyone in the future, dunno). anyway, I don't mean to disappoint but probably not going to happen..

AoF.GrzegorzG
07-02-2010, 03:03 AM
i think dlc may be over . since i dont believe they add something new .( afraid they add last exclusive content).i wish i am mistaken , and we can get something REALLY new ingame.

ForceReconNeo
07-02-2010, 07:12 AM
I'd pay $4.99 for a mac11 silenced with RIS upgrade, and maybe some skins.

raykmy
07-07-2010, 06:45 AM
it's kinda sad though, they do not really portray the attachment of foldable stock on spas-12