PDA

View Full Version : Giving up Assassin's Creed

mhoffman2010
11-22-2010, 01:31 AM
I don't know what it is about this particular franchise but after I complete the campaign and try to keep playing for either feathers or shop quests, the game no longer loads for gameplay. This happened with Assassin's Creed, the second game and finally Brotherhood. Screw it. I am not wasting money on a game that will never give great satisfaction.

HaxGeneration
11-22-2010, 03:28 AM
I bet you beat up little babies who are learning to walk for the first time and don't do it right away. The game just came out, wait for an update sheesh.

Blackglasswar
11-22-2010, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by HaxGeneration:
I bet you beat up little babies who are learning to walk for the first time and don't do it right away. The game just came out, wait for an update sheesh.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

well said - AC1 and AC2 both got patches shortly after release... shame they didn't learn from that mistake but testers can't catch everything. Update patch to follow very soon I would think.

FANIS1993
11-22-2010, 04:54 AM
well i dk whats the problem, i updated the 1.01 version i played it for 3 days i have beat the game in 3 days but nothing wrong with it. as the others said a patch is coming and they are working on it so be patient. this game is awesome both gameplay and story and now multiplayer. i am a very big fan of the ac games, i bet you are not but wait until the patch....

superbalex
11-22-2010, 06:14 AM
only thing wrong about the ac games i can come up with is the story in ac:b.. its just not as epic as the other 2 were.. but then again what the heck.. we got multiplayer! they finally made ppl able to assassinate other real ppl's!