PDA

View Full Version : Anicent Astronauts/Assassins Creed II's Ending/Well Done Ubisoft

RidETheZ
07-10-2010, 03:24 PM
First off, well done Corey May, Joshua Rubin and Jeffrey Yohalem, as writers you are brave. I hope to be a writer one day soon too.

I played this game thinking much like I think in my world history class at college, it's really just a big ol crock of you know what. But alas, it wasn't till the end fight sequence when Rodrgio Borgia was 'blabbering' on about what was beyond that door. A year ago I would'nt been able to figure out what would truly lay at rest behind that door. But with the knowledge that I have now, I guessed it, and I kind of laughed- did these people really know, these people of ubisoft- did they know the truth? Alas, after the sequence was over, and the Alien revealed, I smiled and realized I had to find the creators, the writers, the whoever.

I'm proud of you for coming so close to the truth. It brings joy to know others can look beyond the lies. For instance, I recall seeing pictures of the moon, The Mayan Pyramids cut at 90 degrees, Tesla and his inventions, Ford, talk of JFK, talks of why we don't we have free, natural energy, talks of Hitler even- it all made me think more and more that this game wasn't just a game, wasn't just some filler between 1 and 3. It was really an opener (for those whom eyes are closed). And perfect timing, over two years before 2012, when they will judge us again. I hope your next game will come out before then, too, as I'd like to see where you go next with this knowledge.

I said this game is an opener, but only to a certain point, which is why I am writing today. Perhaps you'd planned to reveal more in the third installment?

Anyways, I hope at least one person who helped create the game reads this, so as to pass it on to their comrades and relay my single message, keep it up!

Now, who wants to talk about the symbolism between this game and real life?

Notably: The Templars, as they call them, are the NWO, the alien at the end, is one of what we can assume was the first beings to enter this planet. It makes perfect sense that she is a female- seeing as it was the first intellectual beings who mated with the neanderthals or what have you that created us. We only needed two chromosomes, that's what amazes me. We were created in their image. But for what, it is uncertain..

The Pyramids of Egypt and the Mayans were built for them- just like the ones on our moon and Mar's moons. (Mars by the way is the scorched planet.. as if it was burned by the sun? Just a theory..) Steven Hawking recently commented that of course aliens do exist, the numbers of the universe simply prove it- he even said some of them may exist in space alone.. or even stars. When they came, they came for gold and nutrients, then they gave us life, became 'gods' in our feeble, young eyes and then left for reasons we still must speculate. Whats important here is that they looked like us, and as testimony from former people in the US government who were in the black ops programs- they can blend in to society, because many aliens are actually humanoid like us. (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk watch all two hours, it will open your mind).

Now- these Kings of Kings, these beings who taught us so much- they gave us powers to fly ships, to have energy that would cost no man a single cent- these great lords, left. One, we know of, is called Pacal II. He was a great king of the Mayans, their most treasured, as we can tell from studying what was left of the race that just simply vanished one day. If you go on Wiki they have a picture of his tomb- Wiki is not normally a valid place of thought but for its purposes a picture cant lie. But it can deceive. If you look at the picture of what is a massive tomb, you will notice that it looks very native American, or Mayan. But it also looks like a spaceship. Why? Because Pacal II left with them, and in 2012, he will come back.

What for? Only some know- but think of the human race now. The US government for instance has known how to create free energy for decades now, but it is money that prevents it from reaching the top. Money and the corruption of power. When they come back, maybe they will rid us of these pains? Or maybe they will rid the world of pain we have become? These borders, these wars, they are all a waste. True life exists in peace, as God will have it.

In closing I refer to a conversation had between Prabhupada and a devotee:
"Do you believe in aliens," asked the devotee to Prabhupada, and in response he replied "Of course." Then, when asked if we should trust or fear them, he responded easily, "If they come in ships of iron, we must fear them, but if they come in ships made of flowers, we must love them."

Thanks for the time.

Daddyo0409
07-10-2010, 03:43 PM
i was playing GOD of War 3 last nite and in the cut scene with hercules he says that zeus sent him on a quest to find an apple that some laborers had stolen then i thought of AC2 and its story line

Murcuseo
07-10-2010, 03:51 PM
I feel like starting a Cult after reading that, anyone wanna join?

I swear you can keep your valuables and there won't be a single mention of mass suicide http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

lilbacchant
07-10-2010, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:
I feel like starting a Cult after reading that, anyone wanna join?

Sign me up!

I swear you can keep your valuables and there won't be a single mention of mass suicide http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Well, crap! So much for the benefits of getting into the pyramid while the floor's still being built. Damn!

RidETheZ
07-10-2010, 05:01 PM
A cult wouldn't really help, because even in that situation corruption could arise. What you need is a team, lol, as I joked with my friend an "A Team," to help start a rebellion of sorts..

I could keep going on NWO all day, but I don't like to go alone. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Murcuseo
07-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by RidETheZ:
A cult wouldn't really help, because even in that situation corruption could arise. What you need is a team, lol, as I joked with my friend an "A Team," to help start a rebellion of sorts..

I could keep going on NWO all day, but I don't like to go alone. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

The only team I'd ever consider joining is Team America, cause they haz aids!

RidETheZ
07-10-2010, 10:58 PM
Sitcoms teach people to act silly and stupid by making the acts seem funny. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

amugae
07-10-2010, 11:23 PM
You guys are joking, right? Like, about everything, right? I'm pretty sure you guys are joking, because you guys have to be, but I'd still feel a lot relieved if one of you told me that you guys are joking.

Neo00_85
07-11-2010, 04:37 AM
Come to the dark side.... we have cookies

magesupermaster
07-11-2010, 04:55 AM
@RidETheZ

Do you really belive that an alien life form came to the primordial earth and mated with the species known as humans?

in order for a human to exist he needs 23 pairs of chromosome or 46 in total.

I belive that we are not alone in this ever expanding universe and I belive in evolution, but what do you belive? do you belive in evolution or do you belive in gods/god or something that is beyond our grasp?

If they gave us the power to fly as you say, why did we harnessed it after millions of years later?

I don't belive that ancient alians took K'inich Janaab' Pakal with them and will return with him in 2012.

Do you belive in 2012? why don't you belive in the year 2021? what do you think will happen in 2012? I know that I'm asking too many questions but try to answer them all.

Mars is known as the red planet and named after the roman god of war.
The red colour of Mars comes from iron oxide(rust) in its soil

If alien life forms would come to earth, it is obvious that humans will fear them but some humans will admire them will want to protect them and help them and some will want to steal their life and soul(by keeping them imprisoned and harvesting thier knowledge,understanding of everything and technology)
"We fear what we do not understand"

I wrote accidently alian, it's *alien*

El_Sjietah
07-11-2010, 05:31 AM
Well, you sure have the imagination to make it as a writer.

Next up: Research.

KZarr
07-11-2010, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by Daddyo0409:
i was playing GOD of War 3 last nite and in the cut scene with hercules he says that zeus sent him on a quest to find an apple that some laborers had stolen then i thought of AC2 and its story line
Me 2 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif I was like WTH? !

Hideru
07-11-2010, 06:23 AM
intriguing stuff....

RidETheZ
07-11-2010, 09:36 AM
@amugae - This is not a topic worth joking over to be fair, there are things that as people we are brought up to understand can't be possible. For instance, do you have any idea how powerful the fruit company Dole was in the late 1800s? They practically took over the islands of Hawaii and formed a small government there, just because they wanted to grow fruit there. That is one of the few reasons why we eventually annexed the nation. Industry is the mother of all in this world, as it holds both the supply of goods and money that keeps this society spinning. Presidents are bought and paid for, Senators count on funds from big health-care and law-firms to continue 'helping' their constituents. The textbooks you read in school, the agenda of your first grade class, all of it, hell, our modern technology, it all shapes who you are- and trust me, it's not as simple or personally driven as it seems. This is the fact of a materialistic society, which this universe is.

@Neo00_85 - Cookies sound pretty good right now! xD

@magesupermaster - Lots of questions? I figured to get that much from posting this thread, so I'm glad to answer them to the best of my ability.
Yes, I believe alien life forms came here long long ago and mated with the ancient human species to produce the homosapiens we call ourselves today. Evolution is a fact. But so is god. I am apart of a religion that is older than any other, and for my respect of it, I won't call it a religion, because that is just a word (however you may better understand it being called so). It dates back over 10,000 years. It is something of the truth, but you won't find it on walls by Cathedrals in Venice in the forms of glyphs. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

If you study Quantum physics, you will realize their are great gaps in the science of the universe that can only truly be explained by god. You don't call the god particle the god particle for nothing. There are so many things I can express to people these days as my knowledge has expanded greatly since I found god. Hell, I used to be a 'man of science' and an atheist, but now I see that was me being controlled by what I thought was society. In fact the NWO as you may call them are atheists too- but only because they want to be gods themselves. The only way in their minds to seize that goal however is through money, war, individual nations and forms of government (democracy, communism, what have you).
Now, for the question about how we don't know how to fly today. What happened to the Mayans? No one says they know, because they disappeared one day. People who don't believe this assume they all went to the forests around them because of a bad harvest. Yeah, they left their amazing cities, etc for that. Lies. The pyramids and ancient Egyptian civilizations have graves, countless number of graves from where we have studied their bodies. The Mayans have close to none! How does a people just get up and leave without any real trace? And why leave nearly every worldly good behind.

Now, there are other famous knowledge of the ancient past that is also no longer with us. For instance the Library of Alexandria, which predates the common era, held the most knowledge on the earth at the time, yet was burned before even the Christians Jesus walked this earth. They don't call them the 'Dark Ages' for nothing either. During that time the knowledge that humanity had managed to gain was taken from the people, and through the power of the Church, among other factions (Yes, popes were actually that evil as in ACII :P ).

The Baghdad Battery is one technology that also came before the common era, and is something amazing as we found one that was made LATE in time, and at that just one weak one! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baghdad_battery) More or less the Greeks had a primitive version of a calculator and computer during their trials in what is known as the early early history.

Pakal wasn't taken cause he was an alien himself. Just as the great pharaohs/ses of their day were. Aliens aren't little green men. They look like you and me, and can blend in more or less to society. The government can't explain themselves why they've found 57 species that look humanoid, they don't understand it! But I do, because it is the fact of god- we are all his children.

2012 I do believe in, something will happen then in a form that will change this world greatly, and for the better. At least for the believers or whatever. Some people think we'll all be dead, I honestly don't- I fear nothing. But those who seek their evils will begin to perish. And yes, it will be difficult at the time, people will die, both good and bad. Yet at the end, I know who will emerge victorious. (I probably really sound like a nut now? :P )

In 12 though we will experience real change for once, that is all I can say.

@El_Sjietah - Research? My boy that is all I that exist to do. I hating write fiction, it serves no purpose to my hands.

I posted a link in my first post of a news conference. Normally when I throw that link around no one watches it. Oh well, but I highly suggest everyone does, as it's very important- and has information that proves so many things that the government doesn't want you to know or even understand. If there is any doubt of the groups legitimacy- their lawyer and head council is the man who was the head lawyer in the Watergate trial and then Pentagon papers. All Daniel Sheen does is fight the government's cover-ups, so why has he been fighting now for 9 years with this group? Ask yourself.

Hare Krishna,
RidETheZ

Xanatos2007
07-11-2010, 10:03 AM
Evolution is a fact. But so is god.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif
<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">I'd like to watch the video but, being in Australia, my bandwidth restricts that.</pre>

Murcuseo
07-11-2010, 10:26 AM
I can vividly imagine not sitting in a bar not having a pint with this guy... not having this conversation.

That would be awesome...

You'd get up to sing 'In the Midnight Hour' on the Karaoke and he'd whip out a tambarine and spoil it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

magesupermaster
07-11-2010, 11:14 AM
@RidETheZ

From what you wrote I speculated that your eyes are open but still you keep one closed.

Are you trying to lead blind men or are you just trying to open their eyes too?

what about the symbols from the ending of AC? you didn't seem to write a speech about them

I'd like to learn more of your "religion" if you don't mind

In the bible it was said that the egyptian pyramids were built by the hebrews when they were their slaves, do you belive that?

I will write but I have to go now

lilbacchant
07-11-2010, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:
I can vividly imagine not sitting in a bar not having a pint with this guy... not having this conversation.

That would be awesome...

You'd get up to sing 'In the Midnight Hour' on the Karaoke and he'd whip out a tambarine and spoil it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Spoil it? You'd get to see other patrons throwing ice, cherries, and god/alien/flying-spaghetti-monster knows what else at him once those bells started jingling. Sounds like good, wholesome, government-controlling-my-brain fun to me.

El_Sjietah
07-11-2010, 11:27 AM

@El_Sjietah - Research? My boy that is all I that exist to do. I hating write fiction, it serves no purpose to my hands.

I posted a link in my first post of a news conference. Normally when I throw that link around no one watches it. Oh well, but I highly suggest everyone does, as it's very important- and has information that proves so many things that the government doesn't want you to know or even understand. If there is any doubt of the groups legitimacy- their lawyer and head council is the man who was the head lawyer in the Watergate trial and then Pentagon papers. All Daniel Sheen does is fight the government's cover-ups, so why has he been fighting now for 9 years with this group? Ask yourself.

All I saw was a bunch of people cashing in on an elaborate hoax. Of course I have no proof of it, but neither do they.

I'm not saying everything is as we're being told, but that doesn't mean any theory that states something else is true.

Xanatos2007
07-11-2010, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:
In the bible it was said that the egyptian pyramids were built by the hebrews when they were their slaves, do you belive that?
It doesn't say the Hebrews built the pyramids, only that they were slaves.

lilbacchant
07-11-2010, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
It doesn't say the Hebrews built the pyramids, only that they were slaves. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He meant to say, "Hollywood* and pop culture says the bible says the hebrew slaves built the pyramids."

The last of the large pyramids was built well over 500 years before the first caananites settled in Israel. And, actually, there's not a shred of evidence that there were ever any hebrew slaves in Egypt, let alone that they built the pyramids. And most egyptians would be/are greatly offended by the idea that anyone other than their ancestors built the pyramids.

* (e.g., the 1956 movie, Ten Commandments)

magesupermaster
07-11-2010, 04:23 PM
Yes, it doesn't directly say that but there are speculations about it.

I'm sorry if I was not clear enough.

May you all follow your goals and quench your thirst for knowledge.

RidETheZ
07-11-2010, 05:04 PM
You haters are cute, but I am sad for you. That's all I'll comment on about that! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

super - I am trying to open eyes, I need not do so, as it makes no difference, but call me crazy, trying to help others. Though, this is kind of a silly place, I only wrote this so that the creators could perhaps by chance see this.

The symbols at the end of AC? I did write about them if I recall, and really they don't matter so much, they are just a fictional video game no?

If you want to learn about my religion then you should go read the Bhagavad Gita. Or read up on ISKCON.

The bible was rewritten countless times throughout the history of man, and in the first place is a book that has few legitimate points. The only good thing about Christianity was Jesus Christ, his followers wrote the book, who I certainly wouldn't have trusted to write my work if I was their master.

The pyramids weren't built by Hebrews, they were built by the people of the region. Sorry if that's not a great answer, your question is just kind of silly to me. xD

El - Elaborate Hoax? You remind me of me a year ago, maybe a year from now you'll be where you'd most certainly like to be.

They do have proof, they provided documents, UFO's are documented each week in the world.

By living in the United States and following the media of the country you don't allow yourself a true view of what is going on around you. The fact is, if they want to, the government can censor any kind of news story they want, right before you get to see it. So yeah. Assuming you live in Holland, well, I'm not too sure how its up there, but I bet its close, knowing how bad that country is with its government and censorship already. So yeah [again].

But even further, if you don't believe me- then good for you, I won't judge you any differently. So don't judge me. When the time comes and those that don't see the light are well, rotting, I won't be laughing or saying I told you so either. I'll just be sad. : (

Murcuseo
07-11-2010, 05:42 PM
You haters are cute, but I am sad for you. That's all I'll comment on about that! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

super - I am trying to open eyes, I need not do so, as it makes no difference, but call me crazy, trying to help others. Though, this is kind of a silly place, I only wrote this so that the creators could perhaps by chance see this.

This discussion is going down an all to fimiliar path, expectation of closure... mhmm... I give it another 2 days before someone says something stupid and it gets locked down.

I've always found it odd that a majority of religious people feel the need to 'open' peoples eyes. Like those who have no religious faith are some how inferior and should be transformed into something that fits into the neat little circle they've made round themself. Some people don't need the illusion of faith to believe in life. They certainly don't need to be subtlely coersed to fall in line with what you believe in.

I always ask people why they believe in their chosen religion and if that belief would be so strong if it had nothing to offer except guidance.... no afterlife, no redemption, no forgiveness... if it was based solely on a moral code would you feel as strongly about it?

Some people can answer it but most cannot... they usually deflect and avoid. Which is common practise in religion lol

Religion is ultimately driven by self interest. I have no problem with people having religious faith, just aslong as they keep it to themself and treat everyone like they themself want to be treated.

RidETheZ, let me ask you the question. Why do you believe in your chosen religion? If your chosen religion offered you nothing but guidance would you feel as strongly as you do now?

No matter your answer I probably won't respond but I'm definately interested in what you have to say.

RidETheZ
07-11-2010, 08:18 PM
I see your angle, but I respectfully will ignore most of your direction as I asked previously- don't judge me, for I have no meaning to judge you.

Of course there are 'religions' that serve to open peoples' eyes in the wrong way. Some in the right, too. You see though, I don't care personally!

My faith, my love of God is simply that, I do it to love God, because that is what life truly is. This is the material world, God, in his wisdom, gave his Children the choice between his Kingdom and a Material Universe. Through devotion and love we can guide ourselves back to him, but through corruption and greed we break further away from him. I don't force people to open their eyes, I only give them small rivulets of ideas to help them at least think about it.

Because that's I got into it.

That's why I said, go read the Bhagavad Gita, that's why I give you links so you may interpret on your own, rather than judge me.

There is no cloak and dagger here, I am not trying to coerces people into some 'religion' or cult or following. Are you inferior because you don't have my beliefs? No, we are all God's children. That's thing about it, he gave us all the choice, because he loves us all. Personally, I don't know why I originally chose to goto the Material world, I must of been crazy or following some girl. But I will say this- now that my view of life has changed, I know that I personally am a better person and a better soul than I was before.

And it provides not guidance but love, that is all.

bearsbball11
07-11-2010, 08:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...Ahl0&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0&feature=related)
I think this video sums up the original post rather nicely http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

godsmack_darius
07-11-2010, 10:06 PM
First off, well done Corey May, Joshua Rubin and Jeffrey Yohalem, as writers you are brave. I hope to be a writer one day soon too.

I played this game thinking much like I think in my world history class at college, it's really just a big ol crock of you know what. But alas, it wasn't till the end fight sequence when Rodrgio Borgia was 'blabbering' on about what was beyond that door. A year ago I would'nt been able to figure out what would truly lay at rest behind that door. But with the knowledge that I have now, I guessed it, and I kind of laughed- did these people really know, these people of ubisoft- did they know the truth? Alas, after the sequence was over, and the Alien revealed, I smiled and realized I had to find the creators, the writers, the whoever.

I'm proud of you for coming so close to the truth. It brings joy to know others can look beyond the lies. For instance, I recall seeing pictures of the moon, The Mayan Pyramids cut at 90 degrees, Tesla and his inventions, Ford, talk of JFK, talks of why we don't we have free, natural energy, talks of Hitler even- it all made me think more and more that this game wasn't just a game, wasn't just some filler between 1 and 3. It was really an opener (for those whom eyes are closed). And perfect timing, over two years before 2012, when they will judge us again. I hope your next game will come out before then, too, as I'd like to see where you go next with this knowledge.

I said this game is an opener, but only to a certain point, which is why I am writing today. Perhaps you'd planned to reveal more in the third installment?

Anyways, I hope at least one person who helped create the game reads this, so as to pass it on to their comrades and relay my single message, keep it up!

Notably: The Templars, as they call them, are the NWO, the alien at the end, is one of what we can assume was the first beings to enter this planet. It makes perfect sense that she is a female- seeing as it was the first intellectual beings who mated with the neanderthals or what have you that created us. We only needed two chromosomes, that's what amazes me. We were created in their image. But for what, it is uncertain..

The Pyramids of Egypt and the Mayans were built for them- just like the ones on our moon and Mar's moons. (Mars by the way is the scorched planet.. as if it was burned by the sun? Just a theory..) Steven Hawking recently commented that of course aliens do exist, the numbers of the universe simply prove it- he even said some of them may exist in space alone.. or even stars. When they came, they came for gold and nutrients, then they gave us life, became 'gods' in our feeble, young eyes and then left for reasons we still must speculate. Whats important here is that they looked like us, and as testimony from former people in the US government who were in the black ops programs- they can blend in to society, because many aliens are actually humanoid like us. (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk watch all two hours, it will open your mind).

Now- these Kings of Kings, these beings who taught us so much- they gave us powers to fly ships, to have energy that would cost no man a single cent- these great lords, left. One, we know of, is called Pacal II. He was a great king of the Mayans, their most treasured, as we can tell from studying what was left of the race that just simply vanished one day. If you go on Wiki they have a picture of his tomb- Wiki is not normally a valid place of thought but for its purposes a picture cant lie. But it can deceive. If you look at the picture of what is a massive tomb, you will notice that it looks very native American, or Mayan. But it also looks like a spaceship. Why? Because Pacal II left with them, and in 2012, he will come back.

What for? Only some know- but think of the human race now. The US government for instance has known how to create free energy for decades now, but it is money that prevents it from reaching the top. Money and the corruption of power. When they come back, maybe they will rid us of these pains? Or maybe they will rid the world of pain we have become? These borders, these wars, they are all a waste. True life exists in peace, as God will have it.

"Do you believe in aliens," asked the devotee to Prabhupada, and in response he replied "Of course." Then, when asked if we should trust or fear them, he responded easily, "If they come in ships of iron, we must fear them, but if they come in ships made of flowers, we must love them."

Thanks for the time.

Yo man, I have studied this for years, look into a man called Lloyd pie, he talks about the Annunaki, Anmcients astronauts Sumerians, and how we DIDNT evolve from apes. I strongly recommend it for you

Drakonous505
07-11-2010, 10:41 PM
Hmm rather interesting post. (Note I did watch the video) I must say that the video was rather interesting and that, without looking at the evidence they had there, I am unable to actually believe it. I must admit that they had a wide range of people from different backgrounds. Their stories were interesting and if I had the ability to actually view their evidence it would certainly increase my hunger to learn more.

Now I myself don't believe in a religion. Granted I myself utter words referring to god but this in my mind is due to preprogram from religion as a kid. However knowing as vast as the universe is I believe that there can be a higher power. I just don't put faith in it.

As for Assassin's Creed 2 I loved how it brought together so much and because of it is one of my favorite stories. I believe that even with what we believe to be true there is always room for interpretation of what it means. And quite clearly Ubisoft has done this to the extreme and brought together so much into something I find could be believable in some sense.

El_Sjietah
07-12-2010, 03:47 AM

El - Elaborate Hoax? You remind me of me a year ago, maybe a year from now you'll be where you'd most certainly like to be.

They do have proof, they provided documents, UFO's are documented each week in the world.

Some vague lights in the sky is hardly proof for extraterrestial lifeforms. Why do UFO spotters never have decent camera equipment? Even cell phones have better quality these days, you'd expect at least one case of a clear UFO image with all these sightings.

By living in the United States and following the media of the country you don't allow yourself a true view of what is going on around you.

I'm from Holland, not the US, so this hardly applies to me. And even then I don't take anything I hear for fact without a thought.

The fact is, if they want to, the government can censor any kind of news story they want, right before you get to see it. So yeah. Assuming you live in Holland, well, I'm not too sure how its up there, but I bet its close, knowing how bad that country is with its government and censorship already. So yeah [again].

Holland actually has one of the most open and tolerant governments in the world. But like I said, I don't take anything for fact without thought.

But even further, if you don't believe me- then good for you, I won't judge you any differently. So don't judge me. When the time comes and those that don't see the light are well, rotting, I won't be laughing or saying I told you so either. I'll just be sad. : (

I wish more people were like this. And just for the record, I'm not trying to discredit you or anything, I just love arguments.

magesupermaster
07-12-2010, 08:38 AM
@RidETheZ

Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus but he had done it under his own command, what do you have to say about that?

Like El_Sjietah said, people claim that they saw UFOs and extraterrestial lifeforms but there is no real proof unless they caught it on camera or by hand.
There are stories almost everywhere in the world where people see UFOs or extraterrestial lifeforms, It usually ends with a blurry photo or a the story of man that ends with him killing it or them or him(extraterrestial lifeform/s).
I even heard that a woman in my country saw a giant flying pacifier in the sky.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6e/Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage.jpg

Do you know that Pastafarianism is a legitimate religion?

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

I love asking you silly questions http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I am an atheist and thus I belive in the Invisible Pink Unicorn :P

RidETheZ
07-14-2010, 11:51 AM
And yeah, this about the time that I'll stop talking to you, cause you're just kind of weird man.

There are pictures of ufo's, you just don't get to see them, or you actually don't really care to look for them. What's that hater mentality that as society people have brainwashed into. If it doesn't fit the mold of this type of reasoning, then it can't be true.

Oh and great read for anyone who is interested in this: http://www.cypha360.com/236855...s-of-the-Gods_1_.pdf (http://www.cypha360.com/2368553-Erich-Von-Daniken-Chariots-of-the-Gods_1_.pdf)

A book from the late 80's, kind of rough the first ten or so pages in, but then he starts moving, and moving fast and far. It's really great, because he traveled the world and documented the things you probably have never even heard about for the simple fact- mentioned before about society and its ways.

You're bound to think something is crazy then, if it doesn't fit your own mold. And yet, I see no one as crazy- because my mold fits all; whether or not they realize that is up to them.

To give a better view, I recently found a topic on some ET forum [thru google] about why the government would want to cover up the fact that aliens exist, we have interacted with them and use/hide their technologies. It was a pretty good short explanation so I'll just throw it up here in that context:

You're all kind of close to what the answer is, but honestly you all keep getting mixed up and off topic. You know why? Because half of you are talking about money, the chain that holds our intelligent life to the ball of a materialistic society.

Oil tycoons, the government and all of that do not matter; and they are all the same anyways. Take any government, and simplify it, it now consists of the same fundamental goals: control, stability and direction. It is the fact that people are accustomed to a certain type of leadership.. like how you find large companies like EXXON and governments like England that have a general similar structure. This is because this is the old way of working.

Really, in the end, our planet is in check by a controlled few, who work together and compete with each other because of their greedy tendencies. ET's as you call them, have existed on this planet before us, and because of them, we are who we are, and not a bunch of hairy, semi-ape lifeforms who throw rocks at each other. That's not to say the first visitors weren't the only, and that other alien cultures have most likely come across our planet too, some good.. some not so good. It is my belief the latter kind showed up in the 50's, and it is because of them that our society is the way it is today. They, whomever they are, are kept under-wraps by the secret society mentioned at the top o this paragraph.

Now, why?

It is because of greed. I honestly do not hold enough belief in those at the top to trust they know the truth about life, and the reality of why we (and the aliens) are here. Those few at the top have for countless and countless years believed in a materialistic world in which there is passion, 'love' happiness and comfort at all the time. But they seek the easy way out to find such things, instead of the true way. (On a sidenote, there have to be other alien cultures who are the same breed of greed, persay)

Now you're probably wondering either what I'm on, or what's this true way. Maybe both? Yeah, well I can answer both questions and any others with this website: The Hare Krishna Views On Science (http://krishnascience.com/)
Read over that site, and you may hopefully begin to understand, and with that the ball and chain of society will slowly begin to diminish.

And yes, god can be explained through science. Specifically Quantum mechanics, do some reading on that site- you might as well read it all over. If you want to know the truth.

Oh and sorry.. I lol'd at a comment made about NASA on the previous page. NASA is not a real organization that is meant for space. The real one is the one none of us know about. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

AMuppetMatt
07-14-2010, 12:04 PM
Ok, if indeed there are clear pictures of UFOs and we just can't be @$$ed to look for them, do you mind posting a couple of links on here so that we can be 'enlightened'.

You seem to be referring to judgement day in a couple of posts, when do you believe that day of judgement is? Is it linked to a religious or extraterrestrial being/event.

Any more evidence being shared to us would be nice... instead of you simply listing a load of 'facts', why don't you actually post something that we can see to back up your claims?

Note that last sentence isn't meant to sound hostile... my mind is open...

RidETheZ
07-14-2010, 12:22 PM
It's funny to see you ask so many questions yet still goto that hostile train of thought at the end in that post. What's that old stupid saying, don't bite the hand that feeds?

The video I showed in my first post has proof of it, I honestly believe those people- if you're that old, retired, etc, why would you lie? When people will just think you're crazy? If you watch the testimony and are actually quite capable of deciphering people and how they act, you understand that most of them seem completely genuine. They have documented proof, I don't really know how to get to that proof, I assume by combing their project's website you will find it, or if you go visit their organization.
More or less, they have credible people, people who wouldn't lie. And when you say something like, "I will testify before congress that my views are the truth" etc, it means something. Because the only people who lie in congress are the actual senators and congressmen.

Again (I use this word too much, perhaps that means I should stop posting?) it's that close minded train of thought that won't let see the goal of this. I am posting this so you may further yourself, you take this info and you run with it or make a joke about it and go on with your day. It matters not to me. It wont change any outcomes, but maybe it'll matter to you, to take a few a minutes out of your day, start googling and reading up on the things you hear about and then deciding for yourself.

Truly life is a choice. We were all given the choice between the Kingdom and the material existence. It's obvious which is that that we all chose.

There's a thousand videos on youtube and a thousand articles across the internet on this stuff, take it with a grain of salt, I don't believe half the stuff I see either, but I pick choose through hours of combing and find my answers.

Judgement day? 2013 Janurary 1st to June 28th (I would assume). Then time will slowly begin to erase and a better cycle will begin. We are currently in the 10,000 year reign of Kali, which is era of destruction. But for the next couple hundred of years we will move in bounds that will provide all humans the ability to go back to the kingdom, if they so choose. A bit of sunshine amidst a day of raining, if you will.

El_Sjietah
07-14-2010, 12:58 PM
Now you're simply getting religious, so I'm gonna do what I always do when religious people go off about some doomsday scenario.

Have fun in here, I'm done.

lilbacchant
07-14-2010, 02:18 PM
It's funny to see you ask so many questions yet still goto that hostile train of thought at the end in that post. What's that old stupid saying, don't bite the hand that feeds?

I don't have a clue as to how that expression applies, but I'll try one of my own: stop being the pot that calls the kettle black.

In virtually every post you accuse others of being hostile whilst saying we are idiots for not seeing the world in the same way you do. If you want to have an open, honest discussion, then you need to respect others viewpoints, even if they don't agree -- saying you respect them, then following w/ you're sad for their ignorance is not respectful.

With that said, you've had some thoughtful replies asking you to explain your position and opinions, and to provide background information/proof to support your position. In otherwords, you've already generated the spark you claim is your goal, now you need to follow up w/ reasonable dialogue and links/sources that support your position. At this point, if you don't do that, the spark you generated is simply going to result in being a washed-out burn mark on the sidewalk in most people's mind (i.e., counterproductive to your stated goal).

Another tip: drop the religious overtones and stick to the ufo stuff. Discussing the meritoriousness of any religious belief doesn't belong on this forum -- it's a surefire way to get the thread killed by a moderator.

The video I showed in my first post has proof of it, I honestly believe those people- if you're that old, retired, etc, why would you lie? When people will just think you're crazy? If you watch the testimony and are actually quite capable of deciphering people and how they act, you understand that most of them seem completely genuine.

People lie for a myriad of reasons, not just greed; age and economic status are no indicator of a person's trustworthiness. Plus, some may not be lying in the truest sense of the word, and believe what they're saying is true, but simply be mistaken or wrong.

For a variety of reasons, eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable as shown by numerous psychological studies. Thus, some of us here expect something more than "because someone said so."

They have documented proof, I don't really know how to get to that proof, I assume by combing their project's website you will find it, or if you go visit their organization.

So, you're putting the burden on us to prove your position for you?

More or less, they have credible people, people who wouldn't lie. And when you say something like, "I will testify before congress that my views are the truth" etc, it means something. Because the only people who lie in congress are the actual senators and congressmen.

You're kidding, right? You don't think winesses at congressional hearings ever lie? The fact that somebody swears an oath is quite meaningless as to the veracity of what they say afterwards. Just because you think these people are credible doesn't make what they're saying constitute proof.

Many people, myself included, don't discount the possibility that aliens have visited, or are visting, the earth. However, I have yet to see proof that any have and, therefore, for me, it remains simply a possibility. If you feel you can provide such proof, I'm more than open to it ... I just haven't seen it yet.

DJBare
07-14-2010, 03:50 PM
The OP cannot be for real, or at least he is a writer working for Ubi preparing us for the next game.

I'm also atheist, I also believe in life elsewhere in our vast universe, but I do not believe they are visiting us, heres why, lets assume for the moment that the theory of the big bang is true, that is basically when everything started, evolution is quite a constant in some ways, things evolve at the same rate across the universe, so while there might be alien life, then it's unlikely they will be more advanced than we are presently, so they will not have the means for travelling 100s of thousands of light years just to draw pretty patterns in our crops.

RidETheZ
07-14-2010, 08:52 PM
Interesting lil. You know what, you're completely right, about everything.

Now, you feel better?

Acting smarter, and going all high and mighty by critiquing me doesn't really do anything for you, does it?

I like it though, you kind of have my style but your a bit too pushy for me. I have yet to call anyone an idiot; the only word infact I used is 'hater.' Earlier in the thread, someone posted a link that basically said I was insane- and even before that someone was making jokes about me or something to that effect.

But what does it matter if I am sad over someone's decision? It honestly doesn't. Me being sad doesn't effect someone completely random. Again, no one is being harmed here, I give a few statements and then wahala- you take from them what you want. I'm trying to passively open eyes here and answer a few questions to my ability, and in doing so people are saying I'm judging them when in fact the opposite is occurring. 'Lol, the internet eh?'

I cam imagine you a little bit, "what's this kid on?" Now that makes me truly laugh out loud as they say. Religious overtones, another good part on top of that. Criticism is usually constructive though, as long as it is taken the proper way.

All in all, you're a bit of the of the old way of reasoning [to me]. I respect your views, as I used to hold them high myself. But at the same time, I can see you don't respect mine. I know you will refute that and say you were simply trying to help me with your criticism- but I bet you jumped on this one.

When you're raised everyday of your life to believe that the earth is flat, you believe it. Hell, in the olden times they used to drive any who spoke against that out of towns. For this, I can understand all of your views. Alas, you have been one of many who has taken what I've said out of context, and simply refuted it with the 'usual stuff' as we'll call it. I'm sure in every bit of your mind you're right, and if there is no scientific proof in front of you, you won't believe anything. But that's you. And this is me.

This certainly isn't a place for a topic like this- I should have posted that first post and never looked back.

Oh well, I'm done here.

Hare Krishna-

thecasecloser
11-14-2010, 03:26 PM
OP can't be serious.. but if he is, then I just want to say that I laughed out loud multiple times while reading his posts (and I did watch that video and read all of his posts)

gutarjunky
11-14-2010, 03:41 PM

Thanks for the time.

i only read half of this and got bored have you watched "Ancient aliens" on the history channel?
the main guy that talks ****es me off and you sound like the same guy btw my major is astronomy

aliens do exist the odds are actually against there not having life out there but they have never. NEVER been here

AubreyWilborn
11-14-2010, 04:35 PM
Never say never, lol. I'm surprised that no one on here has mentioned the Book of Enoch-which is a book that was written out of both the Christian bible and the Jewish Torah.

The book of Enoch talks about a type of "angel" called "the watchers". These "watcheres" supposedly came to Earth from the sky, and mated with human women, producing a hybrid race of "giants"-beings who were half-human, half "watcher".

Then this hybrid race began multiplying so much, that God himself became worried, and he sent a great flood to "cleanse" the Earth, and destroy all of the half-human, half "angel" creatures. Apparently Noah was chosen to survive the flood because his DNA was mostly human-he was "pure" in his generations.

As for AC2-you know, we aren't exactly sure that Minerva and her kind are aliens, per se. They may have just been a more evolved type of earthling which pre-dated the human race.

gutarjunky
11-14-2010, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by AubreyWilborn:
Never say never, lol. I'm surprised that no one on here has mentioned the Book of Enoch-which is a book that was written out of both the Christian bible and the Jewish Torah.

The book of Enoch talks about a type of "angel" called "the watchers". These "watcheres" supposedly came to Earth from the sky, and mated with human women, producing a hybrid race of "giants"-beings who were half-human, half "watcher".

Then this hybrid race began multiplying so much, that God himself became worried, and he sent a great flood to "cleanse" the Earth, and destroy all of the half-human, half "angel" creatures. Apparently Noah was chosen to survive the flood because his DNA was mostly human-he was "pure" in his generations.

As for AC2-you know, we aren't exactly sure that Minerva and her kind are aliens, per se. They may have just been a more evolved type of earthling which pre-dated the human race.

i will say never..well at least until proof (hard proof) is pervaded on the many theories man came to be http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif