PDA

View Full Version : Mod Ezio's Costume?

Subject J80
09-16-2009, 03:18 AM
Does anyone have an info on this? Perhaps a location where I can read up on it? I believe there is some info in the October edition of Game Informer....but we don't get it in Ireland...

Subject J80
09-16-2009, 03:18 AM
Does anyone have an info on this? Perhaps a location where I can read up on it? I believe there is some info in the October edition of Game Informer....but we don't get it in Ireland...

LaurenIsSoMosh
09-16-2009, 03:39 AM
Excerpt from an interview by Official Playstation Australia Magazine, from this (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1561067687/p/1) thread:

OPS: Can you elaborate on that?
PD: At E3, you've learned that there is an economic system that lets the Assassin collect money through various ways and make the most of the tools at his disposal. Weapons, tools, ammo, faction service and Doctors will be available for our Assassin to spend his hard-earned money.
In Assassin's Creed II, there will be an armour upgrade system where Ezio will be able to upgrade various armour parts: Shoulders, chest, boots, etc. There will be different armour ranks and each of them will offer better protection as well as a new look to Ezio. Also, there will be Tailors in Assassin's Creed II that will be able to customize the colour of Ezio's outfit.