PDA

View Full Version : Online community, Dedicated Server Pack?

9th_Spitin
11-03-2004, 07:13 AM
HI,

Well here is my biatch,

Why would they ship the game without having a dedicated server pack avalible? Is the on-line community such a small part of the game? I just cant bring myself to playing off-line and fighting the very predictable AI, so we are playing on non dedicated servers that are laggy and very prone to crashing. I am about to give up on PF until they release the things that should have been made avaliable a week ago. Now dont get me wrong, I love the game and the on-line community, I just don't like the fact that we are still without game essentials after 1 week from official US release and 2 weeks after Europe release.

S~

9th_Spitin
11-03-2004, 07:13 AM
HI,

Well here is my biatch,

Why would they ship the game without having a dedicated server pack avalible? Is the on-line community such a small part of the game? I just cant bring myself to playing off-line and fighting the very predictable AI, so we are playing on non dedicated servers that are laggy and very prone to crashing. I am about to give up on PF until they release the things that should have been made avaliable a week ago. Now dont get me wrong, I love the game and the on-line community, I just don't like the fact that we are still without game essentials after 1 week from official US release and 2 weeks after Europe release.

S~