PDA

View Full Version : HELP!! PLEASE

mischiefbeatz
11-22-2010, 05:38 AM
Hey people, please could you help me out I'm stuck at the bit where you have to run from the castle and all the guards chase you on sequence 8, it's so hard I run and they all gang up on me & when i find a hiding spot i'll go annnomus but then in a split of a second they spot me again, how do I do it!!??

MiCaSkater
11-22-2010, 05:42 AM
Wel i sould say just run for your life toward the marker on your map..
I did it in one try
Just make sure you keep on rooftops because the guards on ground can make you struggle verry bad..

Gl on that!

mischiefbeatz
11-22-2010, 05:59 AM
thanks, but I do that & get there, but you have to be annonomus to enter that place which is the bit i get stuck on

FredEx919
11-22-2010, 06:15 AM
There is not really an easy answer for this. Avoiding the guards can be quite a challenge on some of the later memories. My best suggestion would be to alternate between running away on ground and on top of the buildings. If you just run on ground they will usually catch up to you. However the guards are usually slower at climbing and so a lot of times running on top of the buildings will give you a better chance.

mischiefbeatz
11-22-2010, 06:17 AM
thanks,but the thing is I actually get to the place, but it's just the bit of going annonomus I get stuck on because I hide, then a split of a second they see me again so I don't know how to get annonomus in time of the timer, to get into that building when im near it outside

MiCaSkater
11-22-2010, 06:25 AM
The piece of eden is in the vatican right ?
Just run into the vatican toward that "big egg" and interact with it
If you have trouble with the guard try loosing them uin front of the vatican and then get in

mischiefbeatz
11-22-2010, 06:33 AM
yeh but you gota b annonomus to enter that bit, and that's what i can't do because when I hide they still find me!!!

BloodyMoon1
11-22-2010, 06:52 AM
What I did was once I get into the first open area after leaving the courtyard where I got the apple, I ran to the right, up the stairs, took a left, followed that path until I found some crates that let me make my way up and onto the buildings without stopping, then kept going straight until I came to a large wall (one of the walls at the edge of the map), where there was a hay-bail and the guards are to far behind from the buildings I used to get there in time before I become anonymous. But I'll say this now, it's still not easy to get out, because there's still a few of that dagger guards that find you and they run faster then you. But if you use the Apple for a brief second, just tapping square/x (ps3/360), you can kill them without wasting your own life, but only when they swing at you, so basically a counter attack.

Oh, and don't try going to the bridge to escape the area, aim for the water. Going towards the bridge is more likely to get a group of Papel guards on you. While they're easy to fight, with or without the apple, they're the worst class to have to run from.

mischiefbeatz
11-22-2010, 06:55 AM
thanks but i mean before getting the apple u need to go in and be annonomus, which i can't do because when i hide the guards always spot me after a split second

mischiefbeatz
11-22-2010, 07:06 AM
YES I DID IT!!!!! THANK YOU GUYS!

BloodyMoon1
11-22-2010, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by mischiefbeatz:
thanks but i mean before getting the apple u need to go in and be annonomus, which i can't do because when i hide the guards always spot me after a split second

Oh, that part, my bad. I just smoke bombed people, lol.

mischiefbeatz
11-22-2010, 07:47 AM
I'm on to the next bit now where you have to kill all the soldiers in the collaseum with the piece of eiden omg it's so hard i keep dying!

BloodyMoon1
11-22-2010, 09:06 AM
Lol, I just use it and then run around. Use it on people with crossbows first if any are there. Other then that, just run at large groups. Also, you don't need to kill them, if they're inside the yellow wave they'll fight other guards, so you don't need to use as much hp.

MiCaSkater
11-22-2010, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by mischiefbeatz:
I'm on to the next bit now where you have to kill all the soldiers in the collaseum with the piece of eiden omg it's so hard i keep dying!

Use the piece of eden to create a massive attack wich is a white circle until you got no healthpoints left.
Than walk around (run around) so the othrr guards can't hit you than create a massive attack again, that sould do..

shadowoflax2
11-22-2010, 09:23 AM
Something that will give you a head start:

Instead of running along the castle walls to follow Ches, Right when you get down the first wall when it comes from to the corner. Keep running and jump straight off the wall. Then tap A, and you will dive into the river, climb up the column, and you saved yourself a bit of time.