PDA

View Full Version : SPOLIERS -- Wierd move in final boss fight

Vanquish_Xx
11-18-2007, 12:16 PM
When I was fighting the final boss fight against the leader of the assassins (forget his name). I countered and knocked him down then switched to my hidden blade to get him, but he stood up and i ended up stabbing him 3 times in the chest with my hidden blade, knocking him down and finishing it with my hidden blade. Ive seen other people's videos of the end fight and didn't see anything like it before and ive never do it before

pillaysteven
11-18-2007, 04:29 PM
You can counter with the hidden blade...

dirtybird21
11-18-2007, 04:32 PM
Yeah that's just one of the hidden blade counters... All of them are pretty amazing... And they are all one hit kills unlike w/ the long swords and short sword... So it makes the big fights pretty easy unless there is more than one person because you can't block.. And even that isn't TOO hard..

venom360
11-18-2007, 05:45 PM
I countered with sword switched to hidden blade and killed him in the ground, the same I do with templars is so easy.

bobbylucifer
11-18-2007, 05:55 PM
Yeah I did the boss fight ridiculously easily just by using the hidden dagger, once you've got the counter timing down and can dodge when you mess up then you can take on ridiculous numbers of guards with the hidden dagger

sabres3819
11-18-2007, 06:08 PM
I always grab the templars and throw them to the ground then slash them to pieces witht he long sword - i didnt try but can you do that with the final guy?

Photus
11-18-2007, 07:09 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the final fight in this game is VERY similar to the one in Sands of Time? In both the bad guy is making clones of himself and your fighting each one individually before they disappear.

hairygeek
11-18-2007, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Photus:
and your fighting each one individually before they disappear. or you can just go after the one with the orb http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Zain0
11-18-2007, 09:51 PM
***Spoilers maybe?****

Its confirmed, every game that has been worked on by Patrice will involve the final boss to have a long white beard.... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

AltairBear
11-19-2007, 12:21 AM
Yea the hidden blade counter technique is killer.

You can basically kill anything in one hit. It's just frustrating because you cannot block with it if you screw up.

Steelhandchun
11-19-2007, 04:57 AM
Last boss fight is piss easy just use hidden blade to kill him, I also tried throwing a knife when he makes the screen flash, Altair says my blade will find you, the screen stops flashing then he legs it at you, right onto my hidden blade.

Expired_Exile
11-19-2007, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by Photus:
Has anyone else noticed that the final fight in this game is VERY similar to the one in Sands of Time? In both the bad guy is making clones of himself and your fighting each one individually before they disappear.

When i saw that.. the first thing that came to mind.. lets see if any fans in here.. but..

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time... or wait..
i think it was A Link To the Past. yeah.. where the final boss makes clones and stuff.

but yeah.. i feel as if ASassins creed is the new generation Link.

//

the way i found Al muyre was when he dissappeared.. if u checked ur map.. it would show u his location on the map. // and then i walk slowly until i can draw a weapon.. and i throw a dagger at him.. thats when he charges me and i switch to my hidden blade.. and WHAM! in the neck. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif