PDA

View Full Version : end mission

mintymurray1974
08-14-2008, 10:19 AM
how do i get into base i have tried but keep failing, please help,i am on the 1st anbody know how to do this!! <span class="ev_code_YELLOW">*Email address removed*</span>

Realjambo
08-14-2008, 10:22 AM
Welcome to the forum and the community, mintymurray1974.

I have removed your email address from your post simply because it can leave you vulnerable to spam attacks and unwanted emails.

Replies to your question will appear in this thread below your opening post http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

How far away from your home port are you when you are wanting to return to port? Are you in open sea or trying to manually drive your boat to the dockside?

mintymurray1974
08-14-2008, 10:25 AM
cheers mate but how do i end the mission, as would love to get it teed off, i am good at knocking off the ships etc but it is the end of mission i need to do a si cannot get on with the career mode.

mintymurray1974
08-14-2008, 10:33 AM
i am trying to drive the boat into the dock, can i complete the mission at sea? any help appreciated

Realjambo
08-14-2008, 10:53 AM
Bring the boat to a stop and press 'ESC' - you should get a 'End Mission' option. If you are near to the Port, press 'ESC' and you can choose 'Dock at *name of Port*' and it will end the mission for you. Give it a try and let us know how you get on http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Kielhauler1961
08-14-2008, 10:53 AM
Hi mintymurray1974, welcome,

If you are in port but not yet docked:

1. Press "escape".
2. Click on "End Patrol", it might say "exit patrol", whatever, same-same.
3. New screen: click on "Dock at ..."

And you're home! Safe & sound. If you found the career mode getting to you, try some single missions first. Sounds like you jumped in the deep end...

Any questions, come back and ask us. Loads of experience here and willing to help out new captains. Check out the community manual, you'll find it in Realjambo's signature, just click on it. Welcome aboard!

RJ, I reckon you beat me there by about 0.12 seconds! Both posted 9:53. Wondered why my CPU was grinding away after I pressed "post now"?

mintymurray
08-14-2008, 01:55 PM
cheers guys
i have been trying to play this game for ages, new computer has prompted me to play again, but gotta wait till the kids are in bed as do not get a look in on the pc otherwise
minty

Realjambo
08-14-2008, 02:03 PM
but gotta wait till the kids are in bed as do not get a look in on the pc otherwise

Join the club!

I have to ask Minty, why have you created two profiles? 'mintymurray' and 'mintymurray1974'? Did you have a problem logging in or something?

mintymurray
08-15-2008, 04:43 AM
i forgot i had logged in old age comes to us all, thaks by the way it worked, had a go online, i think i lasted 5 minutes...