PDA

View Full Version : AC Bloodlines remake for 2011?

Mr_Stunner
10-23-2010, 10:35 AM
Everybody knows that Ubisoft is gonna launch an Assassin's Creed game every year. So it would be a good move for them to launch AC3 only in 2012, to match the real time, and being the 3rd the closure (at least for Desmond's story), next year they should went to another spin-off title, I would love to have a AC Bloodlines reamke for PS3 and Xbox 360, giving us the story of how Altair became a Master Assassin, it would feel like AC1 properly done with AC2 game engine and structure.

What do you think?

magesupermaster
10-23-2010, 10:38 AM
Unless it will make them more money they will not do it.

Besides, I was disappointed that AC: Bloodlines still had plot holes that were promised to be filled!

AnthonyA85
10-23-2010, 10:40 AM
There already is a game planned for release after brotherhood.

It's another DS game called Lost Legacy, which tells the story of Ezio traveling to Masyaf after the events of Brotherhood.

They're not going to remake a game like bloodlines so soon after it's release, in fact, i don't think games have remakes done of them very oftern, it's more of a film-industry thing.

Mr_Stunner
10-23-2010, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:
Unless it will make them more money they will not do it.

Besides, I was disappointed that AC: Bloodlines still had plot holes that were promised to be filled!

Yup, because of that plot holes I wanted them to remake it for Next Gen, with all that holes filled. I think it would work pretty well, as Altair is underdeveloped

magesupermaster
10-23-2010, 10:45 AM
Maybe as a download on PSN and XBLA but not on a disc..

Mr_Stunner
10-23-2010, 12:44 PM
If they remastered the game and make the story longer and more complete, that goes from the end of AC1 and finishes when ALtair become a Master Assassin it would worth a disk version.

Keksus
10-23-2010, 12:58 PM
The story of Bloodlines isn't worth mentioning.

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
10-23-2010, 01:11 PM
UbiSoft had annoucned there taking a break from ac in 2011

hewkii9
10-23-2010, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Mister_Stunner:
Altair is underdeveloped

No, he's not.

Pete3650
10-23-2010, 06:51 PM
Altai is not underdeveloped, i just think AC1 is just the Prologue to the Franchise, like the introductory step, so that we know about the pieces of eden, about the origins of the assassins, etc. and then Ac2 comes in.

Mr_Stunner
10-23-2010, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by hewkii9:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mister_Stunner:
Altair is underdeveloped

No, he's not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why you say that?
IMO he is underdeveloped, we don't know almost any of his background story, how he started to be an Assassin and we don't know what happened after he got the apple of Eden, unlike Ezio who gives you information about all his life, I think it would be interesting having the same info about Altair.

DeafAtheist
10-23-2010, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
There already is a game planned for release after brotherhood.

It's another DS game called Lost Legacy, which tells the story of Ezio traveling to Masyaf after the events of Brotherhood.

They're not going to remake a game like bloodlines so soon after it's release, in fact, i don't think games have remakes done of them very oftern, it's more of a film-industry thing.

Lost Legacy is actually going to be on the New Nintendo 3DS so it won't be compatible to play it on current DS handhelds.

As for remaking games... it's true that it's not very common but Activision is rebooting Rare's Goldeneye and Ubisoft is remaking Splinter Cell Chaos Theory for the 3DS.

As for the OP's topic here there won't be another console/PC version of Assassin's Creed after Brotherhood until at least 2012 and without a tentative release announced for Lost Legacy a 2011 release is pure speculation. The 3DS launches Feb 26th 2011 but Lost Legacy isn't among the announced launch titles so it could be released later in the year if it indeed releases in 2011.