PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for the next Assassin's Creed.

NinjaMaster707
11-21-2010, 04:05 PM
Okay I'm not sure if the developers read or are aware of these forums, but here I am, hoping they can take in some good input.

First off, great game. I loved Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and I haven't taken it out of my xbox since I've bought it. However, I noticed some little things that could make the game much more realistic and much better. Please take them into consideration. Here's the list.

WEATHER:
I noticed, in all the Assassin's Creed games, the days have always been clear. I also noticed in the last one you guys have developed a unique shadow system using the clouds with the sun. What I'm looking for is random weather. Every now and then it would be awesome to see it rain. You guys already have the "wet assassin" after he gets out of the water, so just use that when it begins to rain. Also, fog. It would be even better to have fog come in during a mission, making it much harder to see your targets in plain sight, more of a challenge if you ask me.

WANTED POSTERS:
Now here's the thing, the notoriety deal is really good, and I play in full notoriety a lot to challenge myself. However, while playing through the story, it's not only a big pain to get up on the ROOF to get a wanted poster that is supposed to be for everybody to view. Don't you think? I know you're just trying to make it more challenging, having to go on the rooftops to get them, but honestly, who is going to go on the rooftops to view the wanted posters? Please keep them at ground level, which leads to my next idea on this subject.

Instead of making it challenging for us to climb things, instead maybe set a few civilians next to the poster. Maybe a civilian passing nearby or is standing in that area sees you ripping a poster down, and immediately runs to tell the guards, comprimising your anonymous status, you can choose to stay and kill the informed guards, or you can get out of that immediate area while the civilian is running to the nearest guards. I think that would be more fun.

ASSASSINS:
First off, I love the new assassin idea. I have no idea what's in store for the new game, but I truly do wish you could keep them, but here's one thing I noticed that would be a bit better.

They work just fine, but you know how they run away soon after they assassinate a target or get into a fight? Instead, just make it to where after they do their action, they can follow you like a thief would. When you're not targeting anybody, you can then hit the LB or L1 button to send them away, and then the bar will start to recharge. However while they're following you, they can help you when you get into a fight, or you can send those 2 assassins after another target or into another fight from afar.

Well that's all I have for now. I understand games are a pain to make work properly but if you could get these ideas to work they would be great, and make the Assassin's Creed experience much more enjoyable. If Ubisoft wants anymore good ideas I'm always coming up with more, and you have my e-mail. And if anybody agrees with what I have offered on this page, feel free to post a comment to agree with these ideas. Thank you.

yurinator
12-05-2010, 10:43 AM
p

Your ideas are good, but you wanted to be another assassin, well for that you could go to Feudal Japan, the Victorian Era, or even colonial America. I think one of the coolest thing they could add would be weather and the ability to climb using your hidden blade. Meaning lets say its raining, and you slip while your climbing, you could use you hidden blade by jamming it along the wall while you are falling in order to stop. or something is too high give yourself a boost with your hidden blade. Yes it could get damaged but what are repairs for. The idea of fog would make eagle vision more needed then how we use it now. Keep our eyes on our enemy and stay close, like a true assassin. Those are some of mine ideas hopefully you and ubisoft like them.

Mr_Shade
12-05-2010, 11:58 AM
Please post all discussions on the future AC games here:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/6831010868 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)