PDA

View Full Version : Game ended... now what

mirofred
01-09-2011, 08:59 AM
Hey guys & girls

I ended Assassins creed brotherhood last night, but i want to reload my last dna so I can fight again with all my weapons.

If i go to "story" and i load my last saved game, i always end up at the end where i have to climb to reach the appel. I don't want that!

I want to spawn in Roma so I can fight some guards with the weapons I earned troughout the game!

I also want to renew the shops and collect the feathers and stuff. Normally if u press the "start" button you can select the mission you want, but not in that saved game!

It frustrates me. Do I really have to recommence from the beginning to get some fighting with crappy weapons?

I had the same issue in Asscreed II but now I really want a solution for it.

With regards lads

magesupermaster
01-09-2011, 09:09 AM
Wait until the credits end.

Patience is a virtue.

MagicalZero ko
01-09-2011, 09:57 AM
I don't think you finished the game.

magesupermaster
01-09-2011, 10:17 AM
1)Finish the game.(Haven't you ever played a game before?)
2)Wait until the credits end.
3)???
4)Profit!!!

AntiChrist7
01-09-2011, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by mirofred:

I had the same issue in Asscreed II but now I really want a solution for it.

With regards lads

So, you had a game for a year, and it didn't occured to you that just waiting ten minutes could fix this?

Avl521
01-09-2011, 11:08 AM
WTF! another one?

What makes it so hard for people to watch TV while the credits end??

As stated before: "Patience is a virtue".

And you had the same issue with AC2?? I'll be a bit extreme when I say: ROFLMFAO.
Epic Fail OP, Epic Fail.

semilha1
01-09-2011, 11:30 AM
Try multiplayer.
but stay on the ground, and dont star running around like alot of NB.

Avl521
01-09-2011, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by semilha1:
Try multiplayer.
but stay on the ground, and dont star running around like alot of NB.

Regarding MP, it's astonishing the number of people that run all over the place to kill a target, even after they never finish first and always get only 100 points per kill.

The way to play is being stealthy. You don't get as many kills, but even then, quality over quantity. AND if you don't run you blend better and your pursuers have a harder time getting to you.
Perfect example of that: I was 1st on a session, so I had 3 pursuers, I just started walking in the most crowded place on the area while I looked for my target... in 1 min, those 3 pursuers kill NPCs.
3 messages appeared: "Your pursuer killed a civilian." I think that's how the message goes. And I didn't even use Morph lol.

And as an added bonus if you're stealthy and see your pursuer approach, you can drop a smoke bomb and stun him.

Conclusion: Be stealthy.

Alpha Ender
01-09-2011, 05:25 PM
Stealth is key. If you want to learn stealth, play Manhunt because you are hiding for an entire round. Extremely difficult to learn if you're used to just running around.

@ Avl521, I know what you're saying. If you just blend in with the crowd, follow their lead, and make your way slowly to the target, your pursuers will freak and start killing NPC's. The only way that they can beat that is Templar Vision, but they make it obvious when they're using it, so...

EmperorxZurg
01-09-2011, 05:31 PM
trolololol patience fail

@Nicholasm: I think you need to learn how to make your signature an actual picture >_>

Ass4ssin8me
01-09-2011, 05:54 PM
Third person, who can't wait for the credits to end........ Come on, people it isn't hard.. Whats worse is you did it with AC 2 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Redfeather1975
01-09-2011, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by AlphaEnder:
Stealth is key. If you want to learn stealth, play Manhunt because you are hiding for an entire round. Extremely difficult to learn if you're used to just running around.

I read your post imagining it was Mordin Solus saying it.
I don't know if you played ME2 recently, but it seemed exactly like how he'd say it. lol
Yes, I am way off-topic. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

EmperorxZurg
01-09-2011, 06:30 PM
*stops playing ME2 and looks at post*

lololololololol

I just re-did his loyalty mission too XD

Avl521
01-09-2011, 08:49 PM
OMG!

LMFAO! You're so right!! hahahahaha that sounded exactly like Mordin!

OMG pure win in that post!