PDA

View Full Version : Memory 12 and 13 (No spoilers)

ChaosxNetwork
08-16-2010, 08:03 AM
Hi,
Recently I have started going through Assassins Creed 2 again from the beginning. As I already had both DLC's then I puts me straight into them instead of passing them by and going straight to the whole codex finding area. But when I do go into memory 12: Battle of Forli it takes away all my weapons and ammunition (throwing knives ect) and replaces my sword of Altair with one of the more standard swords.
Now my question is, is this meant to happen? or is there some sort of problem.
Any information will be appreciated thanks!

Lexxbomb
08-16-2010, 08:39 AM
I had this problem before.

I found that when I installed the dlc it loaded them up and did something about repairing them...I started from scratch and they played as if part of the story as in all sequenced played in order of numbering... maybe start the game from scratch to get the best use of them

Razrback16
08-16-2010, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by xHITx_Chaos:
Hi,
Recently I have started going through Assassins Creed 2 again from the beginning. As I already had both DLC's then I puts me straight into them instead of passing them by and going straight to the whole codex finding area. But when I do go into memory 12: Battle of Forli it takes away all my weapons and ammunition (throwing knives ect) and replaces my sword of Altair with one of the more standard swords.
Now my question is, is this meant to happen? or is there some sort of problem.
Any information will be appreciated thanks!

No, I have never run into that. But I am also playing the PC Version which has both of the extended memory sequences added into the game from the beginning. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif