PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU UBISOFT!!!!!

BradB
11-19-2007, 07:21 PM
Ubisoft said that they will wait to see the gamers response for this game so here it goes.

I love this game. THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK UBISOFT!!!!!!

UrthVT
11-19-2007, 07:25 PM
/agreed

/signed

FrozenFire550
11-19-2007, 07:47 PM
I agree as well.

This is the best game i've ever played.

Jobo511
11-19-2007, 07:48 PM
Fo shizzle

BradB
11-19-2007, 07:51 PM
I hope they fix the glithes tho. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

still the best game I have ever played.

PlexBurress
11-19-2007, 08:28 PM
agreed, but i would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE multiplayer

Malocchio21
11-19-2007, 08:37 PM
Agreed....amazing game, please make more!!

Chaser_41
11-19-2007, 09:02 PM
Its an okay game...
Halo 3, madden 08, and Call of duty 4 are better by far... but I admit was fun the first two or three assinations. But deja vu is pretty boring if you Get what im trying to say.

elvenmonkey13
11-19-2007, 09:04 PM
You are talking about repetitiveness, but you listed halo as better. You kinda contradicted yourself.
Thats the second person I had to say this too.

UrthVT
11-19-2007, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Chaser_41:
Its an okay game...
Halo 3, madden 08, and Call of duty 4 are better by far... but I admit was fun the first two or three assinations. But deja vu is pretty boring if you Get what im trying to say.

Problem with Comparing AC to Halo, Madden, and COD is the fact that, That's like Saying The "This Tuna Fish sandwich is much better than a Cheese burger, Chicken Filet, and Lamb Gyro". They aren't in the same Zone really, Yes they are all edible and all foods, But they aren't even made form the same animal. Halo, COD4 = Shooters, MAdden = SPorts, AC = Action adventure. Then you have to factor in what uyou favor, are you a vegitarian? VEgan? and whats your Favorite food?

"You Can please some of the people some of the time... You can't please all of the people ever. So they don't matter"

From what i see the majority Love it.

Chaser_41
11-19-2007, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by elvenmonkey13:
You are talking about repetitiveness, but you listed halo as better. You kinda contradicted yourself.
Thats the second person I had to say this too.

How is halo repetitive?
I mean Its kind of repetitive but not How AC is..

Chaser_41
11-19-2007, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by UrthVT:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chaser_41:
Its an okay game...

Problem with Comparing AC to Halo, Madden, and COD is the fact that, That's like Saying The "This Tuna Fish sandwich is much better than a Cheese burger, Chicken Filet, and Lamb Gyro". They aren't in the same Zone really, Yes they are all edible and all foods, But they aren't even made form the same anime. Halo, COD4 = Shooters, MAdden = SPorts, AC = Action adventure. Then you have to factor in what uyou favor, are you a vegitarian? VEgan? and whats your Favorite food?

"You Can please some of the people some of the time... You can't please all of the people ever. So they don't matter"

From what i see the majority Love it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was amazing. But I wasn't really talking about there genre. I was talking about how enjoyable and fun these games are.
Yes AC is fun. But I'm just saying its definatly not the best. At least in my opinion.

ensangfroid
11-20-2007, 01:03 AM
I'm just disappointed. It's simply an average game that looks good.

robert_brownny
11-20-2007, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by ensangfroid:
I'm just disappointed. It's simply an average game that looks good.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

BlackRabbit
11-20-2007, 02:05 AM
I enjoyed it.

I think to get the most form this game it takes a certain mentality.

For me it's a perfect fit (and every second of gameplay is like eating a starburst. But ONLY if you enjoy starburst...If you don't then it's like eating a bit of cake. rich cake.)

For others, maybe not so much.

But that's just how the wind blows.

Bobzer77
11-20-2007, 02:33 AM
I agree! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

Malmer_DK
11-20-2007, 03:17 AM
This game will, much deserved, be placed next to my Prince of Persia Trilogy =)

dirtybird21
11-20-2007, 03:43 AM
This game got me back into video games.. Best game i've ever played, I've only said this once before and that's when i played some stupid arcade game and i was being sarcastic... lol.

Mister.Crow
11-20-2007, 03:45 AM
My personal game of the year. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Maybe even the best game I've played for years even...

pietjevlip
11-20-2007, 04:14 AM
It's probably my GOTY-08, so thanks...

GPNM
11-20-2007, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by Chaser_41:
Its an okay game...

First off, Halo is ****.
Now that we've got that out of the way, Madden is ****. Sports games are by FAR the most repetitive games out there, especially when they only add a roster change each year with some shinier graphics. COD4 is a good game but completely different from AC.

midna1
11-20-2007, 05:32 AM
Its an amazing game. You have new gameplay but in the old-skool tradition of Jordan Mechner's 2D Prince of Persia. A classic.