PDA

View Full Version : New aircraft. Question.

VF101_Stachel
02-22-2005, 09:41 PM
Of all the Japanese aircraft, why is the "George" or N1J1 not flyable. As a plane, it was one of the best and should be included. Also it would add another flyable float plane, with out too much re-drawing. I was also hoping for some "what if" aircraft for the Japan side like the He163 is in FB.
One more suggestion. Since aircraft with pilot and copilot are two flyers, it would be nice if the game reflected that, and gave folks that flew them a sort of second chance.

VF101_Stachel
02-22-2005, 09:41 PM
Of all the Japanese aircraft, why is the "George" or N1J1 not flyable. As a plane, it was one of the best and should be included. Also it would add another flyable float plane, with out too much re-drawing. I was also hoping for some "what if" aircraft for the Japan side like the He163 is in FB.
One more suggestion. Since aircraft with pilot and copilot are two flyers, it would be nice if the game reflected that, and gave folks that flew them a sort of second chance.

LEXX_Luthor
02-22-2005, 09:54 PM
VF101:: <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Since aircraft with pilot and copilot are two flyers, it would be nice if the game reflected that, and gave folks that flew them a sort of second chance. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
aussom Aussom AUSSOM http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

When we sim multicrew aircraft, we sim the whole crew, in a sense. Yes! As long as one of two pilots are not killed, one should be able to take over.

Wellcome to Forgotten Board

VW-IceFire
02-22-2005, 10:36 PM
As I understand it, some very talented and capable people are working on the N1K-1J and N1K-2J variants of the George for flyable status in the future....if they make it.