PDA

View Full Version : wizkids/experts PLEASE HELP vista installed game shuts down

daswift12005
07-30-2007, 02:22 PM
hi all , as the title says , i installed vista on my hp dv9085 laptop prosessor dual 166 ghz 2 ram memory and nvidea go7600 512 ram card. i can play any new game on highest settings up to the switch to vista. it has been a marvelous cpu for gamimg even compared to some mates of me who all own desktops . but now i installed vista 32 bit [a ues a pgrade cd witch hp provided for free when it got out]i didnt have any probs inastalling it and getting everythig running to my surprise . then i dwnloaded hl and that gave me probs , when i clickon it , it opens , but gives me a window saying ; unespected error ;quitting . i can click it away and open it up anyway , and it works fine . when i play online , it works well , the graphics r much better deu to the vista drivers i think , but the game will lock up , or shut itself down , may take hours , may take minutes , but it will . it says in a window something like ; error ocured in ilfb fixing the problem will start as soon as solution is found. this is not the text it says , couse it says it in dutch and i translated it . anybody , please tell me what you think , couse il2 rox , and vista looks like a gamer os , and i wanna fly
tnks in advanse daswift1

daswift12005
07-30-2007, 02:22 PM
hi all , as the title says , i installed vista on my hp dv9085 laptop prosessor dual 166 ghz 2 ram memory and nvidea go7600 512 ram card. i can play any new game on highest settings up to the switch to vista. it has been a marvelous cpu for gamimg even compared to some mates of me who all own desktops . but now i installed vista 32 bit [a ues a pgrade cd witch hp provided for free when it got out]i didnt have any probs inastalling it and getting everythig running to my surprise . then i dwnloaded hl and that gave me probs , when i clickon it , it opens , but gives me a window saying ; unespected error ;quitting . i can click it away and open it up anyway , and it works fine . when i play online , it works well , the graphics r much better deu to the vista drivers i think , but the game will lock up , or shut itself down , may take hours , may take minutes , but it will . it says in a window something like ; error ocured in ilfb fixing the problem will start as soon as solution is found. this is not the text it says , couse it says it in dutch and i translated it . anybody , please tell me what you think , couse il2 rox , and vista looks like a gamer os , and i wanna fly
tnks in advanse daswift1

Taylortony
07-31-2007, 12:37 PM
I don't know, but you could try on the community help, they are very good with this type of thing, or someone may be able to help now its at the top of the forum again http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif