PDA

View Full Version : [spoilers] Weirdest noises and reactions to the animus unboxing

pacmanate
11-11-2011, 03:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBu6Hjfee3E

Just listen to it yourself, its so weird! He practically ***zes over it, pants, and its the happiest day of his life...

2:20 marks the weirdest thing i've heard someone say about a game

playassassins1
11-11-2011, 03:22 PM
When i will hold the Animus Box in my hand... i will run down the streets and scream that i have ACR!

LightRey
11-11-2011, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by playassassins1:
When i will hold the Animus Box in my hand... i will run down the streets and scream that i have ACR!
I will do the same, but as Ezio in ACR.

NuclearFuss
11-11-2011, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by playassassins1:
I will do the same, but as Ezio in ACR. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will do the same, but naked.

lukaszep
11-11-2011, 03:54 PM
I couldn't help but shout "be careful"! every 15 seconds of that video. He was so careless with those scissors http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Mr_Shade
11-11-2011, 04:07 PM
Moving this to the hints and tips forum, since unboxings can be considered spoilers.

pacmanate
11-12-2011, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by sackboy411:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by playassassins1:

I will do the same, but naked. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I cant top that so we will run naked together!

MCB280
11-13-2011, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by sackboy411:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

I will do the same, but naked. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well i hope i don't see a naked person running down my street if i do I'll properly think it is you and look for ACR