PDA

View Full Version : OLEG the MAN who can help

SharkzZ1
02-23-2007, 04:32 PM
Oleg mate.you know ALL !! lol.
how can I move the map back to where it should be, get the chat box back to where it should be and get the esc key to work < ?please. I cant respawn or get out of game, the chat stays on screen and in wrong place and the map opens in the worst place ever. these were OK I then went into a coop then it went haywire.
reagrds
Sharkzz1

BadA1m
02-23-2007, 09:52 PM
Is this happening repeatedly? This happens to me occasionally and I just CTR-ALT-DELETE to bring up the task manager and kill the game that way then restart and all's well. I have noticed that IL2 is not anywhere near as stable as it used to be for me, but dismissed it as just my computer, maybe I might rethink that.

BTW, I know I'm not Oleg, but he's busy making the baddest flight sim ever seen, so he asked me to help him with this one. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Waldo.Pepper
02-23-2007, 11:27 PM
To move the map.

Place the mouse pointer on the map.
Hold down BOTH the left and the right mouse button, and then drag the map to where you want it.

Choctaw111
02-24-2007, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by Waldo.Pepper:
To move the map.

Place the mouse pointer on the map.
Hold down BOTH the left and the right mouse button, and then drag the map to where you want it.

I only hold down my left button to pan the map. I have never tried both at the same time. The right button is to zoom in and out.

knightflyte
02-24-2007, 10:01 AM
He means you can physically move the map by using left and right mouse buttons simultaneously, choctaw. You can place the map anywhere you want to.

DKoor
02-25-2007, 02:15 AM
Sometimes when you bring map & chat simultaneously they "freeze". Keyboard wont react to your input anymore. I believe it happens to a lot of people, me included.
You can't get rid of that state by pressing "Esc" it doesn't work.

However my workaround is that I make one left click in the chat box with left mouse button (mouse is active - that yellow pointer) to make chat box "active" and then I press "Esc" twice and it works normally, it shuts down chat box and map.