PDA

View Full Version : Skins projects announcement.

willy_297
11-06-2007, 05:34 PM
I Have done my skin based on the chessmaster skin 'll post it when i 'll have finalized.

If questions about skinning its a good topic for these http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

So i have one question i can changed all the part of the interface but i have never find for
border in game satus on the last move (the white rectangle).
If anyone have found it please share ^^

willy_297
11-07-2007, 07:49 AM
My skin is usuable now i ll finish him but i can post it and i have customised the expert 2D set for matching it i 'll post them tomorrow.

Edit: so i have worked on many skins but i haven't already done.so i have customised well the expertII 2D chess set for matching with custom skin nature remodified like casual...

willy_297
11-11-2007, 01:47 PM
think to wait a little before relase them....

chessou
11-11-2007, 04:15 PM
Hi,
good new willy_297. Can you delete the horrible blue line who appear on the "blue skin" and who hid a little bit the mentor line when the window is minimized??? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif
This line was not in CM10th blue skin.
Maybe it will interest some people.
Thanks.

willy_297
11-12-2007, 02:56 AM
its already done i have found some mistakes in new skins.and the blue line is the more^^.But i have modified colours polices also and dropp off the caption bar in vista style for a simple caption like casual 3 SO anyway it the same skin more easy on eyes.so if u dont wait i can tell you how to remove it manually ...

chessou
11-12-2007, 05:50 AM
I'm interested by your new skins but if you can tell me how to remove this blue line manually i take it, because i'm curious http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Ionut11
11-13-2007, 03:38 AM
Hello, chessou!

That blue line from the Blue skin will be removed in the next patch. If you can't wait for it you can remove yourself in a few simple steps:
1. Open the Paint program,
2. Create a bitmap with 1x1 dimensions,
3. Fill it with the color 0x6a95ca in hexa or (106, 149, 202) in RGB space.
4. Save it as gradient.bmp
5. Copy the this file in the following directories:
Data\Skin\Blue\AppFrame
Data\Skin\Blue\AnnoFrame
Data\Skin\Blue\DialogFrame
Data\Skin\Blue\ThickFrame
Data\Skin\Blue\ThinFrame
Data\Skin\Blue\TOOLTIP

If there are other skin issues, or you just want to build some new skins for CMGME let me help you.

chessou
11-13-2007, 04:20 AM
thanks for your help,
for other skins issues, i will wait a little bit because for the moment my priority is to correct this problem of mentor line who make the game crash after the first move... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

willy_297
11-13-2007, 07:43 AM
u don't need to create a new bitmap just colorize the gradient bmp in each folder.
Thx lonut
have u make a new skin?
i want to colorize the border in game satus on the "last move" (the white rectangle).
Did you know how to do that?

Ionut11
11-14-2007, 03:45 AM
Hi!
I've just created a new skin called Metal. It will arrive on you PC with Patch02.
For now you can't customize the color that points the last move made. The rectangle is white for default.
From Patch02 you should use "white_last_move_color" and "black_last_move_color" settings to customize this color. This settings are located in Skin\[SkinName]\Controls\global.conf file, the [color] section. The colors are in hexa e.g.

[colors]
border_color1=ffffff
border_color2=ffffff
<span class="ev_code_RED">white_last_move_color=aef1ff</span>
<span class="ev_code_RED">black_last_move_color=aef1ff</span>

Just wait a few days. Bye!

willy_297
11-14-2007, 07:03 AM
BIG thank you lonut i have see this line and there's no change when i modified these lines; i am impatient with the new patch
do u work for ubisoft are u the designer of cmXI?

Ionut11
11-15-2007, 02:02 AM
The lines you should modify are:
white_last_move_color=
and
black_last_move_color=
I repeat: <span class="ev_code_YELLOW">theese lines are ignored if you don't have CMGME Patch 1.2.0 installed.</span>
Yes. I work for UBISOFT. I'm a programmer.

willy_297
11-15-2007, 01:27 PM
"theese lines are ignored if you don't have CMGME Patch 1.2.0 installed"
i have understood :=)
what part of work have u contribued in CMXI?
And if u see the designer of cm say him that i love is work but "polices contrast" are always non esay on eyes:=)

willy_297
11-18-2007, 01:36 PM
new skins are coming with 2D boards i have just send them to ebultajib ^^
edit : ebultajib have them feedback are welcome and suggestions too :=)

willy_297
11-21-2007, 06:14 AM
Expert2 skin,blue skin and casual3 ARE released
i ll send them on cmX forum and 2D BOARDS too
i whisper you 'll enjoying:=)

willy_297
11-27-2007, 12:39 PM
finally blue2 & EXPERT GREEN 2 are done
so i plain to make a skin very darky
and one for a friend in wood style.
but i make a pause for now.