PDA

View Full Version : Hopes

XyZspineZyX
10-10-2003, 02:46 PM
Well here goes nothin:

1. Workable conrols inside the cockpit alow me to fly with out the darn keyboard lol.

2. Radio beakons so we can navigate(fly as real as we can).

3. Canopy opening and closing then opening the door.

4. Historical autopilot controls that have
heading and altitude hold for longer missions.

5. Realistic FFB, more like a rumble on the ground and not a jerky feel.

6. A complete MAP: England, North Atlantic and Med. (this I feel would make So many people happy and wow what missions and campaigns we could build.

7. Earlier Carries: This I think would distory any of the competition till 2010.

8. Scenery that looks real and not out of a movie no black and white tone crap(make the trees look like trees)

9. Random weather: What I mean by that is downloaded Satalite connection like in FS2k4: So when we host a mission anything goes (snow rain thunderstorms wind dramatic changes) REALISM is all we ask.

Warriorbear

XyZspineZyX
10-10-2003, 02:46 PM
Well here goes nothin:

1. Workable conrols inside the cockpit alow me to fly with out the darn keyboard lol.

2. Radio beakons so we can navigate(fly as real as we can).

3. Canopy opening and closing then opening the door.

4. Historical autopilot controls that have
heading and altitude hold for longer missions.

5. Realistic FFB, more like a rumble on the ground and not a jerky feel.

6. A complete MAP: England, North Atlantic and Med. (this I feel would make So many people happy and wow what missions and campaigns we could build.

7. Earlier Carries: This I think would distory any of the competition till 2010.

8. Scenery that looks real and not out of a movie no black and white tone crap(make the trees look like trees)

9. Random weather: What I mean by that is downloaded Satalite connection like in FS2k4: So when we host a mission anything goes (snow rain thunderstorms wind dramatic changes) REALISM is all we ask.

Warriorbear