PDA

View Full Version : Guitar's (A Little Known Weapon)

TooLazy4Name
12-12-2009, 06:28 PM
Now, most of you gave up on trying to use guitars and such as weapons when you couldnt pick up a minstrels lute.

However, if you encounter carnival performers using very small violin-ish instruments, you can pick them up and use them. their very small and, for me at least, they are used as a hammer, but a sound glitch makes them use sword sounds, even for counter and combo kill's.

Just thought id inform anyone who doesnt know of this funny weapon.

Other odd weapons:

Broom
Garden Hoe
Fishing Rod
Broken Spear End (with spear on it)
Broken Spear End (blunt side, very fast hammer)

Altaio
12-12-2009, 07:11 PM
?! I never even tried that! I was one of many who were bummed that we couldn't use the lute as a weapon. Nice find! I'll have to visit Dorsoduro in my next play http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

zgubilici
12-13-2009, 12:05 AM
In the mountains you can also grab a shovel or a pitchfork from the farmers, but by the time you can do that, there are no soldiers left around the area to fight. It's just funny to watch Ezio run around with a pitchfork, lol.

PlagueDoctor357
12-13-2009, 01:55 AM
So is it true you can use a brute to knock your weapon from your hand, and then pick one of these items up to equip them for good?

TooLazy4Name
12-13-2009, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by PlagueDoctor357:
So is it true you can use a brute to knock your weapon from your hand, and then pick one of these items up to equip them for good?

I have done this with the blunt side of a broken spear, but it wont work for the broom. you can try with other weapons, but all i know is it works with the stick.

@zgubilici: Thanks for the info, i'll go check it out later.

zgubilici
12-13-2009, 10:55 PM
Hehe, good tip about those violins. It's so odd that they make a sword-type sound when you use them.

The pitchforks you can also take from farmers in Romagna-Forli, I omitted that variant in my previous post. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

nicky117
12-13-2009, 11:02 PM
in what area of venezia will this player be?

HewieAlbino
12-13-2009, 11:14 PM
I think they can be found in the area where the Carnivale is going on.

RafaelSchuch
12-14-2009, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by HewieAlbino:
I think they can be found in the area where the Carnivale is going on.

I think itīs the "dorsoduro district".

nicky117
12-17-2009, 09:15 AM
k i just couldnt find guitar players other than the bards

caswallawn_2k7
12-17-2009, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by zgubilici:
It's just funny to watch Ezio run around with a pitchfork, lol. it's just a shame we cant get a group of thieves to come with us using torches.