PDA

View Full Version : Will no F6 EVER be an option for servers??

Hawgdog
02-20-2006, 05:50 AM
Yes, been hashed before.
How hard for externals with cockpit and NO F6
When the game first came out testing in 2000 wasnt it wonder woman or locked pit only?
Why not the simple option?

Feathered_IV
02-20-2006, 06:17 AM
Never pushed F6 before. What does it do?

TX-Zen
02-20-2006, 07:07 AM
External padlock

OldMan____
02-20-2006, 09:14 AM
I can´t even understand why people like in having external views on online servers. What does thing brings to game?

WOLFMondo
02-20-2006, 09:35 AM
It doesn't bring anything, the sole reason why I don't like UKD, if it had locked pits I'd play there all the time.

I like it for co-ops though, I think it adds something there when you get shot down, bail out or otherwise end up not flying while everyone else is.

JtD
02-20-2006, 10:02 AM
I like it for a number of reasons, most obvious would be to watch the scenery around my plane. The sim is gorgeous, and I do not understand why people waste their time watching instruments while chasing a distant dot.

Other reasons include static cameras or the ability to see more than from the unrealistically restricted view from our virtual cockpits.

An option to disable external padlock is really needed. I have been told that this would not be done for FB anymore, but I think we have to remind Oleg to include this feature into BoB.

I want externals on no padlock - that includes no F6.

OldMan____
02-20-2006, 10:15 AM
To watch the scenarie.. why not play offline?

really, online there is no contribution but the F6 thing

mynameisroland
02-20-2006, 10:23 AM
Until Computer displays are able to interpret full fields of visionand enulate human field of vision playing a simulator 'full switch' is not full real it is just full switch.

It is like flying with blinkers on.

Look at your monitor , now think what percentage of your vision your monitor fills. It is around 10-15%.

I prefer cockpit on plus externals like JtD.

JtD
02-20-2006, 10:23 AM
I am playing online to have fun. Sorry. Watching the scenery increases my fun. Sorry again. Not everyone plays online to score a few virtual points...

HarlockGN
02-20-2006, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by JtD:
and I do not understand why people waste their time watching instruments while chasing a distant dot.

I think it's called "simulation" ^_^

JtD
02-20-2006, 10:41 AM
Okay, try to simulate depth perception or how you use god's gift of the second eye to view through slim cockpit struts. Show me how you look around your headrest to see if your radio is still working or move your head towards or even outside the window to get a view steeper downwards. Or how you raise your head to see over that funny bar in a certain German cockpit. Or how the copilot takes over when the pilot has been killed. Tell me how you see, let alone read the fuel gauge in the Yak-9. How do you wipe oil off the windscreen? You can't? Didn't you say it was a simulation?

As if the impact of externals on mattered on the simulation aspect.

OldMan____
02-20-2006, 11:04 AM
Okay, try to simulate depth perception or how you use god's gift of the second eye to view through slim cockpit struts. Show me how you look around your headrest to see if your radio is still working or move your head towards or even outside the window to get a view steeper downwards. Or how you raise your head to see over that funny bar in a certain German cockpit. Or how the copilot takes over when the pilot has been killed. Tell me how you see, let alone read the fuel gauge in the Yak-9. How do you wipe oil off the windscreen? You can't? Didn't you say it was a simulation?

But you must agree that the capability of seeing directly down your plane or padlocking is far worse than all that. Specially when you simply CANNOT trust enemy won´t hit F6 when you manage to evade him.

JtD
02-20-2006, 12:37 PM
But no F6 is what this topic is about.

And yes, in a few planes you need to bank 45? to get a view directly down.

Hawgdog
02-20-2006, 01:36 PM
I like it for a number of reasons, most obvious would be to watch the scenery around my plane. The sim is gorgeous, and I do not understand why people waste their time watching instruments while chasing a distant dot.

Other reasons include static cameras or the ability to see more than from the unrealistically restricted view from our virtual cockpits.

An option to disable external padlock is really needed. I have been told that this would not be done for FB anymore, but I think we have to remind Oleg to include this feature into BoB.

I want externals on no padlock - that includes no F6.

Spot on.
We paid for the whole game, not sitting in cockpit with the "oh my look at me, I never get outside" thing going on.
In coops or online DF, its nice to actually see a bombing run. Its nice to watch a mate get the dogsnot pounded out of him (really)
Its nice to watch a so called "ace" and see just what the heck he is doing.
If the mapper took the painstaking time to create static cameras, then its nice to see the various aspects of the game.
How in the hell do you think anyone ever posted screenies of the easter eggs in this game??
I've flown all three main offerings of servers. Since 2001 baby! Two years of stuck in cockpit.
For me, cockpit AND externals, NO F6.
By the way, NO F6 key means you can search the whole other team and NOT be able to padlock closest friendly external, THEN, go back to your cockpit and padlock his external friendly (your enemy) from 200 kilometers away.
Right on, the thread was about NO F6 key.

OldMan____
02-20-2006, 03:49 PM
I think external would be not bad if limited for example to when you are in ground. So you could watch only. But even F2 is enough to increase your detection capabilities (of planes trying to get behind you) beyond realistic levels.

Also ctrl-F2 is as good as a radar to detect where enemy is. So I don´t like it too.

HellToupee
02-21-2006, 05:28 AM
i like externals, you see more of the game, u can spectate fights on the long boring flights to and from places, you can admire you plane, i mostly fly on the no externals servers but it does feel less fun not being able to see everything, its like looking thru a window into a window chasing pixelated dots.

SeaFireLIV
02-21-2006, 05:55 AM

Well by this convenient excuse, we may as well ditch the artistic work of the internal cockpits all together and any attempt at `simulation` whatsoever! We are trying to SIMULATE! We have many other aids such as icons, TIr (if you have that) etc and remember everyone else will be as restricted as you, so the playing field is level.

Yes, it would be nice to have the extra view such as look out the side window and over the nose like in BOBwov, but I don`t think that you guys would be happy until you had a special spherical 360 degree moniter!

It would be nice if we had external views just before takeoff (limited to see own plane) landed (again limited) or shot down.

External views are fine if you want for offline, but should be off for serious flyers online.

WOLFMondo
02-21-2006, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by SeaFireLIV:

It would be nice if we had external views just before takeoff (limited to see own plane) landed (again limited) or shot down.

Thats an option that would be great.

HotelBushranger
02-21-2006, 06:10 AM
In DF servers, I like F6. Because unlike some of you guys, some us us (me included of course) dont have Track IR-3, with rudder pedals, microphone headset setup with X 52. All I've got is my faithful Logitech Attack 3 and my mouse. And in combat, its rather hard to use the joystick with my right hand, reach OVER my right with my left to use the mouse, and change throttle at the same time (i.e. a third hand!). Just doesn't work. So for the less technologically equipped, it's a handy dandy feature.

In coop, no.

mynameisroland
02-21-2006, 06:24 AM
Real men fly cockpit on on Externals on servers

JtD
02-21-2006, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by SeaFireLIV:
Well by this convenient excuse, we may as well ditch the artistic work of the internal cockpits all together and any attempt at `simulation` whatsoever!
No, cockpits are nice to watch. I like them.

We are trying to SIMULATE!
Are you? I think the most unrealistic thing is the refly button. If you are trying to simulate, you should never use it.

We have many other aids such as icons, TIr (if you have that) etc and remember everyone else will be as restricted as you, so the playing field is level.
So icons are simulation while externals aren't? That's bollocks. Learn the planes and there is no need for icons. They just spoil the scene. Playing field on dogfight servers is always even, no matter the settings.

Yes, it would be nice to have the extra view such as look out the side window and over the nose like in BOBwov, but I don`t think that you guys would be happy until you had a special spherical 360 degree moniter!
True...almost. I want 3D graphics, not 2D simulating 3.

External views are fine if you want for offline, but should be off for serious flyers online.
Yeah, you got me. I am not serious, I am having fun. What's the point in serious flying anyways? Life too easy on you?

SeaFireLIV
02-21-2006, 09:56 AM
I want to fly in respect of the REAL pilots who died for us in WWII.

Your glib response only belittles their work.

JtD
02-21-2006, 10:08 AM
I don't see much room for respect in chasing stupid pixels.

Try to show respect by taking care of the nearby war cementory.

What a stupid reply...as if gaming would help. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

zoomar
02-24-2006, 08:17 PM
I agree with Helltoupee. Beyond the increased situational awareness they provide (to compensate for the fact that the cockpit view does not really simulate the flexibility one has to look around), external views let us see all the wonderful plane, sky, and terrain graphics this game provides. I'd have probably lost interest years ago without F2, F3, F6, and F7 to play with.

DaimonSyrius
02-24-2006, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by OldMan____:
I can´t even understand why people like in having external views on online servers. What does thing brings to game?

To me, external views in online servers bring the possibility of taking a break once in a while between flights, relax and watch other people flying and fighting while I'm on ground. I find it very enjoyable, and I even learn a bit sometimes. Big value, if you ask me.

But of course the external padlock ruins all that if people use it to their advantage, in combination with external views, while they're actually flying and fighting.

Cheers,
S.

Badsight.
02-24-2006, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Hawgdog:
Yes, been hashed before.
How hard for externals with cockpit and NO F6
When the game first came out testing in 2000 wasnt it wonder woman or locked pit only?
Why not the simple option? Ha!

you discovered the 6000 Km bandit lock ! now you know why peeps can be so against externals sometimes!

btw , i would LOVE this new option :

externals enabled , but WITHOUT the ability to 'cycle" the view thru all other planes in the game

Badsight.
02-24-2006, 10:09 PM
I can´t even understand why people like in having external views on online servers. What does thing brings to game? i just KNOW you take candy away from little kids as well

IIRC this has been debated in depth at least twice at this forum , unlimited distance bandit lock is a part of the game when 2 freindlys are close & externals are enabled

externals would be much more welcomed IF :

you DIDNT have the ability to switch your view away from your own plane to someone else's

<span class="ev_code_RED">if your view was locked always onto your own plane externals would be much more accepted</span>

Marcel_Albert
02-24-2006, 10:10 PM
Externals are for Offline IMO, you want to admire the game ? play offline .... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Padlock is for n00bs really ....

Yes a screen isn't like in real life , blalblabla , that's a good argument for incapable pilots to use to hide their inability , but that's a sim , you're supposed to play the PILOT , not the plane , whatever the shortcomings of the sim are .

Full real is the only way to play this game online when you want the slightest realistic environment IMO , of course i tolerate other people's way of playing , but you're flying a simulation after all , sorry but if you can't , don't want or don"t like to play as the PILOT and not the plane , there are 3 solutions IMO :

-you are a noob
-you should fly Microsoft CFS or other arcadish so-called sim
-you don't give a dummy about historical accuracy or realism whatsoever like the UKD servers , which can be "fun" for some , i myself flew once in it to test , but you don't improve anything like that , no surprise , no adrenaline , no risks , no talent needed , in a word , very boring IMO , you always see what everybody 's doing , who"s attacking who , where is evrybody , where is their base , you don't have to make any recon job , it's a very poor way of playing when you play in a squad , it kills all the interest of actually playing a sim IMO .

But i want to add that i respect the noobs and this way of playing , no problem , it's just that i express my opinion , about the the fact that externals+padlock kills much of the interest of playing online IMO http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Badsight.
02-24-2006, 10:16 PM
Marcel_Albert , that post is a JOKE

full real is just full difficult - it bears no resemblance to more realistic in any way

if you like full switch , Good for You! - so do i ! , just dont fool yourself over it being more realistic - & lose the elietisim

i could go on about how in-cockpit Padlock is actually MORE realistic that your elietist view! - you also get more combat time in easy setting rooms because you find others more quickly , & you cant hide from others . so easy settings rooms gactually can give you more fights per hour & more intense DF's as well

which completely blows your theory out of the water that easy settings are worse for skills

JtD
02-25-2006, 12:25 AM
...like the UKD servers , which can be "fun" for some , i myself flew once in it to test , but you don't improve anything like that , no surprise , no adrenaline , no risks , no talent needed , in a word , very boring IMO...

I always have these feelings when I fly externals off servers. And I did not try them only "once"... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

OldMan____
02-25-2006, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by Badsight.:

full real is just full difficult - it bears no resemblance to more realistic in any way

if you like full switch , Good for You! - so do i ! , just dont fool yourself over it being more realistic - & lose the elietisim

i could go on about how in-cockpit Padlock is actually MORE realistic that your elietist view! - you also get more combat time in easy setting rooms because you find others more quickly , & you cant hide from others . so easy settings rooms gactually can give you more fights per hour & more intense DF's as well

which completely blows your theory out of the water that easy settings are worse for skills

Come on.. you are not tryig to say that Externamsl on is more realistic than off.. This is nosense.
It destroy all the differences on cockpit view that can be advantages or disadvatages on planes (OK, it could be better with 6Degrees on Track IR). And you can scroll all enemy planes, discovering exactly where they are ...

Really thing externals on destroys the sim, makes it look like a Video game. If you like to see exterior of planes, get closer to an enemy one!!

It is impossible to surprise others with ext on, this expoils half the fun in game. I use them against AI because ti know AI " cheats" and know a lot that it should not. But it expoils human vs human .

OldMan____
02-25-2006, 04:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldMan____:
I can´t even understand why people like in having external views on online servers. What does thing brings to game? i just KNOW you take candy away from little kids as well

IIRC this has been debated in depth at least twice at this forum , unlimited distance bandit lock is a part of the game when 2 freindlys are close & externals are enabled

externals would be much more welcomed IF :

you DIDNT have the ability to switch your view away from your own plane to someone else's

<span class="ev_code_RED">if your view was locked always onto your own plane externals would be much more accepted</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That way it would be much better, but even so I would see it as completely useless.

JtD
02-25-2006, 04:35 AM
It is impossible to surprise others with ext on, this expoils half the fun in game.

Lol, I guess you never tried. Noob. ;P

I also find it funny how some of the no externals jerks come in and turn this into a completely different argument. Did you ever read the headline? The first post? If you fly without externals anyways, why do you bother with unloading your bs here? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/354.gif

Marcel_Albert
02-25-2006, 06:44 AM

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

mate , when you put external "on" , you don't play as the pilot but also as the plane , right or wrong ?

Is playing as the plane instead of the pilot is realistic , yes or no ?

If we have the same answers to these 2 questions , then we agree on the subject http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I get your point about the playing time , it's true you have the "fun" quicker when you have icons , externals , padlock etc...

But the "full real" settings are meant to put you in immersion , in the skin of a WWII pilot as much as a IL-2 and a computer in 2006 can , about the skills subject , i dunno if you play in a squad , but playing full settings definetely makes of yourself a better pilot mate , that's a fact .

Now i'm not elitist , i've said i respect people who wants to play easier and less realistic , for myself when i want externals i play offline , padlock is a great utility when you start playing this sim , for learning to follow contacts and improve your gunnery , these options are good offline http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

OldMan____
02-25-2006, 06:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldMan____:
It is impossible to surprise others with ext on, this expoils half the fun in game.

Lol, I guess you never tried. Noob. ;P

I also find it funny how some of the no externals jerks come in and turn this into a completely different argument. Did you ever read the headline? The first post? If you fly without externals anyways, why do you bother with unloading your bs here? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/354.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

because this makes lot of potentially good servers be lost by having externals on. So there are fewer good places to fly.

I tryed ext a lot. But game becomes compelltey stupid.. you are NEVER able to surprise anyone! You are never able to aevade anyone by disapearing his field of view and changing course.... It feels liek playing "River Raid".

carguy_
02-25-2006, 06:53 AM
Real men fly I16vs109F2 full difficulty with speedbar on without comms.

Mysticpuma2003
02-25-2006, 06:55 AM
and externals are great for piloting four engine bombers http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

OldMan____
02-25-2006, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by Mysticpuma2003:
and externals are great for piloting four engine bombers http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Why? I don´t get it.

JtD
02-25-2006, 07:32 AM
I have surprised plenty of folks flying externals on. AI bombers are flyable only with externals on.

And no, externals off don't make you a better pilot. Unless you call the posession of track ir a boost of skill.

Badsight.
02-25-2006, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Marcel_Albert:
mate , when you put external "on" , you don't play as the pilot but also as the plane , right or wrong ? agreed 100%

I get your point about the playing time , it's true you have the "fun" quicker when you have icons , externals , padlock etc...

But the "full real" settings are meant to put you in immersion , in the skin of a WWII pilot as much as a IL-2 and a computer in 2006 can , about the skills subject , i dunno if you play in a squad , but playing full settings definetely makes of yourself a better pilot mate , that's a fact . agreed 100% , better pilot

piloting skills (navigation , observation ect) go up tenfold when your playing locked pit

DF skills dont

you need more DF knowledge to fight effectively in locked pit , but DF skills are gained quicker , & your given more of a work-out , in easy settings rooms

Now i'm not elitist , i've said i respect people who wants to play easier and less realistic , for myself when i want externals i play offline , padlock is a great utility when you start playing this sim , for learning to follow contacts and improve your gunnery , these options are good offline as i said earlier , full switch is simply the most difficult

its not the most realistic

in fact theres good reason to say padlock enabled is more realistic than padlock off

IRL , planes are not dots , movement is the first thing you notice , locked pit full switch moves away from realisim

i myself like full switch locked pit the most

i just dont kid myself about it

Badsight.
02-25-2006, 08:32 AM
Come on.. you are not tryig to say that Externamsl on is more realistic than off.. This is nosense. yes , that is nonesense , im not saying that externals on is more realistic , & i never will

Why? I don´t get it. name a four engine bomber in FB thats flyable http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

i still reckon you take candy away from kids

look at it like this : some people enjoy looking around , others like skins . either way externals on is nice

eliminate the ability to shift your view off/away from your own plane & you eliminate 90% of why externals are disliked from other people who also take candy off kids

externals can be cool , external enemy padlock , & external enemy plane view ruin the competetive element of this CFS when they are switched on

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">see the thread for what it is - a way of having an option that allowed externals to be more in -line with the competetive element of aerial combat</span>

(if you couldnt tell Hawgdog , ive been hashing this stuff over ever since i found out how to unlimited enemy external lock , i Totally understand how externals - as they are in FB - ruin the sneak & surprise element of aerial combat , you can find anyone wherever they are on the map thru the ability to cycle view thru all the different planes)

OldMan____
02-25-2006, 10:08 AM
TB3 4 egnines.. flyable... next question...

MercilessFatBoy
02-25-2006, 10:09 AM
Onces again a topic about how a simulator is not reAlity http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif good they let us know that when they figure this out http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

gkll
02-25-2006, 12:41 PM
Now i'm not elitist , i've said i respect people who wants to play easier and less realistic , for myself when i want externals i play offline , padlock is a great utility when you start playing this sim , for learning to follow contacts and improve your gunnery , these options are good offline http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Marcel, you <are> being an elitist.... no question. Reread your post and see how it might irritate, "easier and less realistic" indeed... below I simply cut out an old post of mine.

"To understand my point of view, you need to see that for activities in the game that I find boring and do not feel like learning (viewing, the button interface, turning my head ha ha... etc) I consider most realistic to be that option which is correct for difficulty. So when I look at icons no icons, or padlock no padlock, I interpret the realism as correct when it is about right for difficulty compared to RL. So this leads to the choices:

1. limited icons (could a real pilot see plane so and so at such and such a distance? When could such a plane be recognized? So that would be such and such an icon option... or dots that look so and so, I don't care - present dots are no good however)

2. padlock (Do I have to think about moving my head in RL? No? Can I follow a fast moving object without thought? Yes? Then why should it be difficult in the game....)

3. Pit on. (Can I see through the floorboards in a real plane? No? Then I think it is pit on gentlemen.... no brainer)

However when it comes to the aspects of the sim most important to me, I want Full Real. THis is no longer that which is most correct for difficulty, it is that which is as close as possible to the RL physics... so I discard the <difficulty correct=correct realism> formula I apply to viewing. And what is most important to me is the machine, and the control of it, and the arena we compete in. It is rather like car racing, a RL pursuit.

So even though I can't feel the plane, or the g force, or the side slip, or any of the million sensory inputs that pilots fly with, and even though without this feedback flying the plane is going to be harder than RL, I still want the raw unadorned plane model. I want that FM correct to RL, I don't care at all if it is incorrect for difficulty, I'll sort it out thank you. But grind my way through sorting out how to move my head? And look at things? Not this lad.

....and there's my version of 'Full Real, which for a hard-core simmer is where the Immersive part comes from. And some of the heat in these threads is because all simmers instinctively bristle if there is a suggestion they are less than Full Real, and will lash out when they are labelled 'arcade' that dirty insult....."

Now after this, it was pointed out that padlock with externals is a cheat of sorts... I agree. So I posted in Oleg's 'ideas for new sim thread' that we should get an option to set the padlock distance manually, to match the icon distances. This would fix it.

Full real, ha what a bunch of snobs.

DuxCorvan
02-25-2006, 01:09 PM
Real men don't play air simulations. Real men fly in real planes.

Real men don't waste their time discussing stupid matters in a gaming forum. Real men gather in bars around beer jars and talk about women and cars.

Real men shave their faces with a broken bottle. :P

HellToupee
02-25-2006, 04:16 PM
Really thing externals on destroys the sim, makes it look like a Video game. If you like to see exterior of planes, get closer to an enemy one!!

It is impossible to surprise others with ext on, this expoils half the fun in game. I use them against AI because ti know AI " cheats" and know a lot that it should not. But it expoils human vs human .

It is a video game, its played for entertainment and no constructive purpose its a game treat it as such. Its impossible to surprise most people, why do you think people break suddenly when u get on their low six with no other planes in the area, because they can hear you, hell i rember on my old sound card i could hear everything, any plane getting near me passing me, unless they throttled down or came in at light speed they never bonced how real is that.

And also dont talk of watching is for offline, the whole point of watching others with externals is that their humans doing their own thing, seeing what they do, be it some guys on a bombing run, some guy with 10 bandits shooting at him, in most multiplayer games there is spectate features offline its static.

OldMan____
02-26-2006, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by HellToupee:

It is a video game, its played for entertainment and no constructive purpose its a game treat it as such. Its impossible to surprise most people, why do you think people break suddenly when u get on their low six with no other planes in the area, because they can hear you, hell i rember on my old sound card i could hear everything, any plane getting near me passing me, unless they throttled down or came in at light speed they never bonced how real is that.

And also dont talk of watching is for offline, the whole point of watching others with externals is that their humans doing their own thing, seeing what they do, be it some guys on a bombing run, some guy with 10 bandits shooting at him, in most multiplayer games there is spectate features offline its static. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

there is a large difference between a video game (thining in console) and a computer game. Computer games are compleltely different focus on entretainment. MOre focused on imersion.

And this sound bug does nto affect everyone. In fact Once in every 20 or so attempts I am "heard". The most sell sound system today is AC97.. (more than 50% or market) and it does not have this bug.

F6_Ace
02-28-2006, 05:56 PM
Do not take F6 away! I need it to be an ace!

xTHRUDx
02-28-2006, 06:27 PM
on the Historia server when run externals but only when the mission calls for it. pit is always locked and never a padlock. we use externals just so we can fly a large formation of heavies and bomb a target from 24k ft.

again, this is only on a few maps in our rotation.

F6_Ace
02-28-2006, 06:33 PM
Very sensible use of externals thrud. I must visit your server.