PDA

View Full Version : Brotherhood , a combination of AC1 and AC2 ?

yly3
06-09-2010, 05:46 PM
Judging from the offical poster you can see the Animus background is a combination of the two themes . The blurry,foggy (and better if you ask me) theme from the Abstergo Animus with the stripes-matrix-grey from the 2nd one . The logic would be that you will be logging from both Abstergo and The Animus 2.0

I am somehow happy because I liked the first Animus a lot more (the 2nd one isn't bad at all either) .

But it's not just that , AC1 was more "thougher" if you ask me and not by game difficulty but the overall feel and atmosphere (I agree the times were a lot different in AC1)
There are also crucifictions (I don't know exactly how to spell it) similar to the "thougher" and more brutal ones from AC1

I just loved the colors of Acre which totally set an Assassion mood IMHO ..

You can see the hybrid of the themes in Ezio's new armour aswell . I want a bit of that feeling again that's all and I think we might get it

I don't know if someone actually cares but I am a happy person now for posting this lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

david_roman
06-09-2010, 07:35 PM
Yes, I support your the idea that the next game will have some mix between the first two ac because in the acb website the interface that shows the weapons is the one of the ac1 animus, but the images of the crucifixions in this game arenīt to show a punishment as I think you mention "There are also crucifictions (I don't know exactly how to spell it) similar to the "thougher" and more brutal ones from AC1" . I think those images show us the commemoration of the holy friday, the day that Jesus died. So we can tell that some part of the game will set in the holly week and is also certain that in that friday the Pope will appear publicly (Via Crucis) and will be the perfect occasion for Ezio and the brotherhood to kill him, because he will the next assassin's enemy like his son, Cesar Borgia.