PDA

View Full Version : online for brotherhood

BeTtyWhltE
02-22-2011, 06:33 PM
online sux theres so many problems like when i go to kill someone and i get network problem and my game frezzes and they counter it or why i dont have any displays they ketchup to u to quick and the points are way off 1150 point cause i knew it was u and saw u conming i mean common

obliviondoll
02-22-2011, 06:36 PM
You might want to hire a better translator.

Also, this would belong in the Multiplayer forum, if there weren't already a couple of dozen threads there that answer your questions (assuming my attempted re-translation of your post is correct)

LaCava1
02-22-2011, 07:21 PM
Let me translate this (why isn't this in the Multiplayer forum, anyway)

"The online is awful. There are so many problems. For example; when I attempt to kill somebody, I receive a network error (Which is YOUR problem, not the games, by the way), my game freezes, and the enemy is able to counter (CAN you counter kills? Maybe they dodge/stun... You should work on pacing kills). And sometimes, my display does not work. They CATCH UP (ketchup is what you put on French fries, never hot dogs, though) to me quick. The point system is way off. 1150 points because I knew it was you and saw you coming? (I think you mean 150 points if you have a non-stealth kill. Maybe if you actually PLAY the game, you would know how to kill like a true Assassin) I mean, seriously, come on!"
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

BeTtyWhltE
02-22-2011, 08:01 PM
umm obviously ur an ******* who sits on forms all day and has no life secondly the reason its so messed up is beacuse i was typing while playing the game and it was 1150 points

BeTtyWhltE
02-22-2011, 08:38 PM
wht u dont know english

k20ml
02-22-2011, 08:51 PM
Why is the forum nowadays breeding trolls? First badassapple trolls about the game, then you? Sorry but people should be respectful! Or what the heck. Moderators will deal with trolls.

LaCava1
02-22-2011, 08:53 PM
I know PROPER English. No "urs" and "u". I don't sit on the forum all day, I have today because I'm fairly ill. I actually USE punctuation (I notice that you had none).
I suppose the person that killed you had some great stealth tactics.
Obvious troll is obvious.

Windrius
02-22-2011, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by triforceman5:
I actually USE punctuation (I notice that you had none).

Oh, dude. So do I! High five!

ChaosxNetwork
02-23-2011, 03:35 AM
Wow thank you for butchering the English language, just because these are online forums does not mean you need to use your not so "hip" text speak. We speak clearly so others can understand what it is you are asking.
1)Your probably 10 years of age.
2)Remedial.
3)Challenged.

LaCava1
02-23-2011, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by Windrius:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by triforceman5:
I actually USE punctuation (I notice that you had none).

Oh, dude. So do I! High five! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
*high-fives*
Anyway, seriously OP, it's not the game's fault, it's yours.