PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Kill Animation?

vanbuskirks
11-30-2009, 03:12 PM
I absolutely love the new kill animations. All of them are slick and brutal, but one really stands out in my mind...

My favorite is a counter kill with a pole-arm. Ezio stuns the guard to their knees, then shoves the pole-arm down the back of their spine. With one final push, the tip of the pole-arm comes out by their groin. It's my favorite because it's excessively brutal as well as fairly innovative (in terms of how to kill someone wearing decently thick chest armor). To me, both of those aspects define Ezio's disposition.

Silhouelle
11-30-2009, 03:14 PM
My favorite is the high profile ledge assassination, where he quickly jumps up onto the roof and charges the guard. Might not be the most involved/brutal one, but I like it alot. ^^:

AronAssassin
11-30-2009, 03:38 PM
I've been hearing all this about WW2 for AC3. About this i say definetly yes, however not yet. IMO from renaissance Italy to WW2 is a to big step. Now here's wat i've been thinking:

The early 1500's
The Fountain of Youth, located at the lake of the moon. A secret place in the New World(America) known only by the Aztecs. Spanish Templars hear about this and know it must be the work of some piece of eden. Together with the Conquistadore, the Templars travel to America to find this piece of eden. Ezio's son (or grandson) fully trained as an assassin by dad and/or grandad ezio. Hears about the new Templar movement and decides to go after them. The Aztecs know it all. These are their lands, their gods, their secrets.

Now this is just and idea for a next game to make the timejumps a little shorter. So how about it. A bit of Aztec magic, mixed with early spanish colonisation in a nice Caribbean Jungle scene! please comment!!

caswallawn_2k7
11-30-2009, 03:54 PM
@AronAssassin: you have now had that same message as all 13 of your post's and that is classed as spaming and against the forum rules, it's also annoying as hell more so when you comment has nothing to do with the post. so it's not going to help people to take you serious.

now back on topic......

I like the axe counter were you put them on their knees and plant the axe in their head.

An_Idea
11-30-2009, 04:02 PM
countering a brute with a spear, it just looks brutal and awesome when he jams both parts of the spear into the brute http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

either that or the axe kill where you pretty much smack the guards face with the axe like a baseball swing

bladencrowd
11-30-2009, 04:16 PM
Either the one were you slam the axe into a guard so hard that he flies back and you lose the axe or the spear vs brute counter. Does anyone know if the counter works if you are using a halberd vs a brute?

RebeckyRawr
11-30-2009, 04:17 PM
I remember when there wasnt a weapon and ezio killed a guard by breaking his neck.

TooLazy4Name
11-30-2009, 04:21 PM
my favorite, as a fist fighting fanatic, is either the one where ezio lightly punches their face, breaks their shoulder, and leg sweep kicks them, or where he punches their windpipe and they fall to the ground.

TooLazy4Name
11-30-2009, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by bladencrowd:
Either the one were you slam the axe into a guard so hard that he flies back and you lose the axe or the spear vs brute counter. Does anyone know if the counter works if you are using a halberd vs a brute?

Halberd vs brute? the brute breaks the spear in half, and ezio shoves both ends into him. also, one of my topics mentioned if you pick up the brutes body, the spear peices fall out and you can use the blunt side of the broken spear as a weapon.

Jdzspace
11-30-2009, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by An_Idea:
countering a brute with a spear, it just looks brutal and awesome when he jams both parts of the spear into the brute http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

either that or the axe kill where you pretty much smack the guards face with the axe like a baseball swing

wait a second, you can counter a brute? how do you pull that off?

TooLazy4Name
11-30-2009, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Jdzspace:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by An_Idea:

wait a second, you can counter a brute? how do you pull that off? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you can only counter brutes with the hidden blade, fist, spear, or axe.

Jdzspace
11-30-2009, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by tolazy4name1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jdzspace:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by An_Idea:

wait a second, you can counter a brute? how do you pull that off? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you can only counter brutes with the hidden blade, fist, spear, or axe. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

awesome, i have just been cutting them down to size with the knife (too quick for them). now i can do other things, thanks!

TooLazy4Name
11-30-2009, 04:53 PM
no problem.

godsmack_darius
11-30-2009, 05:53 PM
All of the hand to hand animations, they are soo kool lol

texas1656
11-30-2009, 06:49 PM
my favorite i did by accident by apressing the wrong button when standing behind a civilian with the mace i kicked the back of their knees then one straight smash staight down on the top of their head

ProjectXigis
11-30-2009, 07:30 PM
I have two.

1. An axe special were he disarms a brute and swings the blade into their left shoulder, takes it out, then... pushes them. Simple and brilliant.

2. A spear special, were Ezio charges at the Seeker and drives it through his stomach, pushing him backwards and leaves the spear inside.

An_Idea
11-30-2009, 07:32 PM
i also like the spear versus seeker counter, where he kinda chucks the spear into the seekers face, awesome

Veen130
11-30-2009, 08:06 PM
I have a few favourites.

1. Ezio kick them in the crotch and then give him a choke slam.

2. Ezio stabs his target rapidly 5 times in the torso.

3. Countering a brute with a spear.

Iv got a few more favs but ill leave it at that.

Tnasty10
11-30-2009, 08:28 PM
i like when ezio stabs someone with a spear, picks them up off the ground, and lets them go slowly sliding to the ground

nicky117
11-30-2009, 08:30 PM
with the spear where he sticks it into a guy and lifts him up with it.
hand to hand assasination [sort of] when youre in battle and the enemy is attacking some1 else or turning their backs if you hit them with hand it will do an awesome animation, one of my favorites being pulling the guy back and stomping on his head

DimmuB0rgir
11-30-2009, 08:52 PM
I loved the Hammer attacks. I loved looking for people with hammers to disarm and use.

agxboxking
11-30-2009, 09:26 PM
my favorite has gotta be the one i did for the first time today when you break the guys knee with a mace and bash him in the side of the head but this one actualoly shows the knee breaking and i had never seen it before

john63
11-30-2009, 09:43 PM
I saw a bare-handed kill today; long story short, Ezio stomps on their face. BRUTAL.

howwie11
12-02-2009, 01:42 PM
The spear right in the face was shocking, I loved that. And I really wanna see that foot stomp mentioned in the last post. Is it kinda like tom cruises stomp in collateral? random reference but that scene was great lol

Mr-Pie
12-02-2009, 01:58 PM
i have 2 favorites

1. When you disarm a brute and slam the wep into its neck then sling the wep over your shoulder and push him down slowly.
2. Hidden Blade counter where to stab them in the arm, forcing them to bend over and then using the other blade to stab them in the neck.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Mitro-Blade
12-02-2009, 02:59 PM
There is so many i can't decide http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

com199
12-02-2009, 03:18 PM
My favorite was also in AC1, when your using a small weapon, you jump forwards, break a guards leg, and then break their neck under your arm. EPIC!!!

Blood-drop
12-02-2009, 11:25 PM
my fave was a cinimatic whan u try to kill the last of the pazzi but the boss (forgot his name) kills him then he get two peploe to grap you and you get ur hidden blade out under his trought then stap the other one http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

DiamondBlade_R
12-03-2009, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by Blood-drop:
my fave was a cinimatic whan u try to kill the last of the pazzi but the boss (forgot his name) kills him then he get two peploe to grap you and you get ur hidden blade out under his trought then stap the other one http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif
"If you release me, I will spare your lives."
"HA!" Listen to the---AAAAGH!"