PDA

View Full Version : The Pieces of Eden

Deathshennin
05-15-2010, 04:12 PM
Thought it would be nice to have them all listed.

Edit :Fairus, gave me the Wikia Link. I updated this with that information.

Apple #1 A.K.A Apple Of Eden
Funtion : Illusions and Mind Control
State : Destroyed during the experimental incident at Denver International Airport.
History : Those Who Came Before, "Christ-figure", Girolamo Savonarola, Napoleon, Houdini.
Assassins :Adam and Eve, Abel, Al Mualim, Alta´r Ibn-La'Ahad, Ezio Auditore da Firenze.
Templars : Cain, Al Mualim, Rodrigo Borgia.

Apple #2
State : Caught in an explosive satellite malfunction. Possibly survived, but, if so, it is impossible to retrieve in the darkness of space.
History : Those Who Came Before, Elizabeth I of England, Gandhi.
Assassins : None
Templars : Mary I of England.

Apple #3
State : Not Known
History: Those Who Came Before, George Washington, Franklin D. Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy.
Templars : Lyndon B. Johnson.

Apple #4
History : Those who came before
Assassins : Nikola Tesla.
Templars : Adolf Hitler, Henry Ford, Thomas Edison.

Apple #5
Templars : N.A.S.A

The Sword Of Edin
Funtion : Not known
History : Those Who Came Before, Perseus, King Arthur, Sigurd, Joan of Arc.
Templars :Antilla The Hun, Alexander The Great, Genghis Khan

The Staff Of Edin
Funtion : Mind and Body Control
State : Either Destroyed in the Tunguska Explosion or blown to an unknown location by the blast.
History : those Who Came Before, Egyptian Pharaohs, Moses, Saint Peter, Czar Nicholas II.
Assassins : Ezio Auditore da Firenze.
Templars : Alexander the Great, Rodrigo Borgia, Rasputin.

The Shroud of Edin
Funtion : Heal wounds, Revive Dead
State : Possible function is to heal any ailment, wound, or even resurrect the dead. The Templars were behind the crucifixion of Christ to gain possession of the Shroud.
History : Those Who Came Before, Jason, Joseph, David, Jesus.
Templars :Rasputin (reputed).

The Hidden Piece of Edin
Funtion : Control over Time
State : Hidden
Templars : Abstergo

Iskander_Estel
05-15-2010, 05:33 PM
thanks, ia was looking for something like this

NIJAN123
05-15-2010, 06:52 PM
Where did you find this information?

Deathshennin
05-15-2010, 06:59 PM
Most of them ingame, though a few on other forums I attend. The shroud of Edin is still unclear though.

It was said the templars where behind the crucifixion of jesus, to obtain his shroud. And they had it, however his followers stole it from the templars to revive jesus on the 3rd day.

They did suceed, but no one really knows what happened to the shroud.

NIJAN123
05-15-2010, 07:09 PM
Where in the game are alll these informations? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Sounds very interesting, having studied the bible a bit i find it very interesting the whole aspect of explaining the "actual" origin of some of the stories, very creative... Specially the whole humanity being enslaved by god-like entities and Adam and Eve being the ones of escape... A very nice comment on religion.. anyway enough rant from me :P

Deathshennin
05-15-2010, 07:11 PM
They werent enslaved, they where created. The apple was only a way of keeping them from resisting.

Edit: They try to involve allot of people in the story, like King Arthur, hitler and even ghandi.

Fairus60
05-15-2010, 08:11 PM
All this info, and a bit more complete (no offense intended) is found at the Assassins Creed Wikia

NIJAN123
05-16-2010, 03:37 AM
So what if they were created? They were still enslaved aswell

El_Sjietah
05-16-2010, 04:19 AM
It's not enslavement when they're created to obey.

NIJAN123
05-16-2010, 08:02 AM
How is that not enslavement, to enslave is to make someone a slave, they created someone and then made them a slave, a slave is not something you are by default, but something you are made by others, since it requires a master ot a obey, so yes, the human race were enslaved

El_Sjietah
05-16-2010, 10:10 AM
They created something whose purpose it was to serve. It's not enslavement when it's in their nature. We create machines to do our bidding all the time. Is that enslavement as well?

And don't spring some free will nonsense on me, because the original people had none when under the influence of a PoE.

Deathshennin
05-16-2010, 11:36 AM
@Fairus60
Do you have the link to the Wikia ? I'll post the additional informantion also here then.

@El_Sjietah & NIJAN123

You guys are both right on this one, they did create the human race to serve, but only for a while. They where using the humans to build them monuments.

When they created Adam and Eve they where well aware that they could resist the apple's effect.

What they did not expect was that they would betray them. They made a ''Utopia'' and probably thought that the humans would never start a revolution in a perfect place. That is where they where wrong.

Fairus60
05-16-2010, 08:01 PM
There you go Piece of Eden (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Pieces_of_Eden)
I thought someone else had seen it, given much of us visit this site, I believe

Deathshennin
05-17-2010, 03:09 AM
Thank you, I didnt yet know there was a wikia for AC.

Anyway, much of these contents can be seen ingame. When looking at glyphs that where left, there are also some text in these picture'; for example you got in the ''moon'' picture.

Don't really know yet what it means, since I already did them all. Has anyone figured it out yet?

It seems to be like the text from the AC ending, I really think it has a meaning though.

The picture of Jesus with the Shroud is also a bit unclear, does anyone have more information on that ?